Now that the statues are down, tell us how your lives are improved

good post, just one correction, Lee was not in favor of slavery. Look it up.
Yet he fought in support of the government based on the inferiority of the black man which wanted to preserve and extend it. Disingenuity will only take one so far.

I'm pretty sure most of the country is so fed up with the intolerance of the bed wetters and their glaringly obvious contempt for the country that the 2018 election is going to sweep pathetic republicrats and democrooks out of office.

I have great optimism for the prosperity of the country.

We can put the statues back up when the parasites seek refuge in North Korea or Cuba or kill themselves. Either way promotes a better gene pool.

Now they're down, how is your life worse?

when history is removed all society is hurt. If we ignore history, we are doomed to repeat it.

Case in point, Antifa is using the exact same tactics used by the third reich and the brown shirts. Did you education in history teach you about the third reich and the brown shirts?

I'm reading Shirer's Rise and Fall of the Third Reich at the moment. The only party that shows any kind of resemblence to the Nazis is Trump's Deplorables. And I'm not talking the post 1933 Nazis, I'm talking previously before they came to power. When they nothing but moronic thugs and racists.

you mean antifa and BLM? those are the most racist and closest to Nazis. Silencing free speech is a Nazi tenet.

Your free speech has not been stopped. You can go on any street corner, write a column in a newspaper, send a letter to an editor espousing the virtues of the racist confederates and their generals.

Just wondering what the media fed cry babies will want to destroy next.

Washington and Jefferson, its already started. and in a totally ignorant attempt to delete history, they want to take down statues of Columbus------------------an Italian sailing under the Spanish flag who never had slaves, had nothing to do with the civil war, and just happened to have light skin.

its simply insane.

Columbus was a shit.

Do you think they hurt anyones life?
Yes. It's part of our history and if we fail to save it, we may repeat it.

Leave our history alone. Children will learn about the war, which was as much economic as it was of a racial element. We need to protect ALL of our citizens and be reminded that a civil war will end in lost lives and little else.

We should learn about slavery, the worst of it and the best. We need to be reminded that this country would not have many blacks here if it wasn't for slavery. We should also be reminded that after slavery ended, blacks had the opportunity to return to Africa but few did. Where would our blacks be today if they did return?

The best of slavery? Cool.

Our blacks? Way cool.

To the libs in New Orleans, Charlottesville, Charleston, Memphis, and other places where statues have been taken down.

How are your lives better?

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
is the city financially solvent?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
is the government less corrupt?
are race relations better?
do you have better healthcare?
Is ISIS destroyed?

Tell us specifically how removing those harmless statues has improved your lives, your cities, or anything else.

Or we could just borrow the standard RWnut response you see around here all the time.

It's worth it to piss you off.
Can you answer the question? How are people's lives better.

There's a Halocaust Museum and we don't see Jews crying about the pictures of Hitler. They want the world to remember and never forget what attrocities there were in an attempt to make their "pure."

There were men with great leadership skills on both sides of the Civil War. Although Lee was on the wrong side of slavery, he represented the South's courage to keep slaves. Many of our representatives today I disagree with but they are supposed to be representing their constituency.

Man. You are dumb. You used the Hitler example. So dumb.

Last edited:
when history is removed all society is hurt. If we ignore history, we are doomed to repeat it.

Case in point, Antifa is using the exact same tactics used by the third reich and the brown shirts. Did you education in history teach you about the third reich and the brown shirts?
So you're saying they should put up Hitler statues to remember history?

the Holocaust museum is a perfect example. We remember history so we do not repeat mistakes or let evil drive us. But since you brought up Hitler, why are there statues of Lenin in the USA?

Since you brought up Hitler,whybare there statues of Lenin in the US?

Where are statues of Lenin? Museums?

ISISmeme.jpg

It emboldens the SJW crybullies, and that makes everyone's lives worse.
So, if I have it right, your life is worse because everyone else's life is worse. Oh well, good thing you're not a crybaby about it.

No emboldening SJW crybullies makes them go after more crap, and sooner or later they will come around to destroy something everyone holds dear.

the Holocaust museum is a perfect example. We remember history so we do not repeat mistakes or let evil drive us. But since you brought up Hitler, why are there statues of Lenin in the USA?
A museum is incomparable to a statue, and you don't seem aware of this fact.

I am all for removing all statues and portraits of Lenin, Stalin and Mao from public places, not only in the U.S., but worldwide. Do you agree?

a statue is a memorial, the ovens at Auchwitz remain as a memorial of terrible evil. the pyramids are memorials to slave owning pharohs. you are practicing selective outrage.
Statues glorify.

And you never answered my question about Lenin, Stalin and Mao statues.

A statue of a general is there to remember him as a good leader and/or a good person. It is not to "glorify" him or the side that he fought on. If your cause is to remove everything that had any connection to slavery, then we must remove the Washington monument, the Jefferson memeorial, the pyramids, most of Africa, all of islam, and much of China and Japan.

As to statues of Lenin, Stalin, and Mao. I really don't care, a bronze or marble statue has absolutely zero affect on my life. Tell me how statues or Robert E. Lee have directly impacted your life in a negative way.

To the libs in New Orleans, Charlottesville, Charleston, Memphis, and other places where statues have been taken down.

How are your lives better?

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
is the city financially solvent?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
is the government less corrupt?
are race relations better?
do you have better healthcare?
Is ISIS destroyed?

Tell us specifically how removing those harmless statues has improved your lives, your cities, or anything else.
The lives of all decent Americans are better when state approved racism is no longer tolerated.

WTF are you talking about? State approved racism does not exist. For the record there were white slaves, Asian slaves, and black slaves. The native americans made slaves of their captured enemies. Should we remove words like Cherokee and Sioux from our language?

Where does this foolishness end?

I am all for removing all statues and portraits of Lenin, Stalin and Mao from public places, not only in the U.S., but worldwide. Do you agree?

a statue is a memorial, the ovens at Auchwitz remain as a memorial of terrible evil. the pyramids are memorials to slave owning pharohs. you are practicing selective outrage.
Statues glorify.

A statue of a general is there to remember him as a good leader and/or a good person. It is not to "glorify" him or the side that he fought on. If your cause is to remove everything that had any connection to slavery, then we must remove the Washington monument, the Jefferson memeorial, the pyramids, most of Africa, all of islam, and much of China and Japan.

As to statues of Lenin, Stalin, and Mao. I really don't care, a bronze or marble statue has absolutely zero affect on my life. Tell me how statues or Robert E. Lee have directly impacted your life in a negative way.

Statues deemed to have historical significance or merit or value can be, and in many cases are, protected by federal law.

Too bad you conservatives hate seeing the federal government have authority over state and local governments.

Removing the statues was supposed to improve people's lives.
I never saw that anywhere. Link?

If that wasn't the reason, why do it?

Have you yet told us who should have the authority to decide the fate of statues on public property?

In this environment of PC driven hate, obviously the ones who will give us what we're petulantly demanding.

The ends justify the means, and the means become the ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good post, just one correction, Lee was not in favor of slavery. Look it up.
Yet he fought in support of the government based on the inferiority of the black man which wanted to preserve and extend it. Disingenuity will only take one so far.

wrong, he fought fo

Statues glorify.

Statues deemed to have historical significance or merit or value can be, and in many cases are, protected by federal law.

Too bad you conservatives hate seeing the federal government have authority over state and local governments.

Removing the statues was supposed to improve people's lives.
I never saw that anywhere. Link?

If that wasn't the reason, why do it?

Have you yet told us who should have the authority to decide the fate of statues on public property?

In this environment of PC driven hate, obviously the ones who will give us what we're petulantly demanding.

The ends justify the means, and the means become the ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one of the funniest non-answers I've ever seen.

Everybody is behaving and not rioting now
The welfare offices are closed
Liquor sales are down and work apparel sales are soaring

These statues WERE the problem and mean ole dumb ass white guys like me were, well, too dumb ass to know it

Forum List

Back