Now that the statues are down, tell us how your lives are improved

To the libs in New Orleans, Charlottesville, Charleston, Memphis, and other places where statues have been taken down.

How are your lives better?

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
is the city financially solvent?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
is the government less corrupt?
are race relations better?
do you have better healthcare?
Is ISIS destroyed?

Tell us specifically how removing those harmless statues has improved your lives, your cities, or anything else.

lol, Trump can't destroy ISIS without the statues? That's one weird notion!

not what I said, idiot. But on that point, ISIS also destroys statues--------------------------------------------------------soooooooooooooooooo

We helped the Iraqis destroy Saddam's statue. I don't recall you ever bitching about that.

Thanks to these statues being removed, my hop yield this year is larger than expected.

Now they're down, how is your life worse?

when history is removed all society is hurt. If we ignore history, we are doomed to repeat it.

Case in point, Antifa is using the exact same tactics used by the third reich and the brown shirts. Did you education in history teach you about the third reich and the brown shirts?

This is not removing history.

MLK was against gay marriage, should his statues come down too? Lets be consistent and remove anyone who opposed any of the current left wing agenda.

Let's be even more consistent and let the elected officials of the municipalities decide what statues they have.

Thanks to these statues being removed, my hop yield this year is larger than expected.

Are you really growing hops? I see those poles up all over around where I live. Is that all about the micro-brewery craze?

isn't hops-----the little berries that make beer taste like poison?------and gin, too. It has occurred to me--that it is ISLAM which innovated the statue destruction fad. Finally-----muslims INVENTED something

Are you really growing hops? I see those poles up all over around where I live. Is that all about the micro-brewery craze?

I am. We've been growing Cascade hops for the last eight years. This is them in all their glory:

IMG_1894.JPG IMG_1895.JPG

We've homebrewing for the last 12 years and I love the idea that the hops come from our backyard. Also, it's cheaper to grow them and they require very little maintenance. We dry them, vacuum seal them, and, freeze them until they are needed. We give about half the yield away to our friends that also brew.

I am. We've been growing Cascade hops for the last eight years. This is them in all their glory:

View attachment 145780 View attachment 145782

We've homebrewing for the last 12 years and I love the idea that the hops come from our backyard. Also, it's cheaper to grow them and they require very little maintenance. We dry them, vacuum seal them, and, freeze them until they are needed. We give about half the yield away to our friends that also brew.
Freaking Awesome!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

View attachment 145780 View attachment 145782

Awesome. Now back to the statues so our posts don't get removed lol.

Do you think they hurt anyones life?
Yes. It's part of our history and if we fail to save it, we may repeat it.

Leave our history alone. Children will learn about the war, which was as much economic as it was of a racial element. We need to protect ALL of our citizens and be reminded that a civil war will end in lost lives and little else.

We should learn about slavery, the worst of it and the best. We need to be reminded that this country would not have many blacks here if it wasn't for slavery. We should also be reminded that after slavery ended, blacks had the opportunity to return to Africa but few did. Where would our blacks be today if they did return?

To the libs in New Orleans, Charlottesville, Charleston, Memphis, and other places where statues have been taken down.

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
Is ISIS destroyed?

Tell us specifically how removing those harmless statues has improved your lives, your cities, or anything else.

Or we could just borrow the standard RWnut response you see around here all the time.

It's worth it to piss you off.

Leave our history alone. Children will learn about the war, which was as much economic as it was of a racial element. We need to protect ALL of our citizens and be reminded that a civil war will end in lost lives and little else.

We should learn about slavery, the worst of it and the best. We need to be reminded that this country would not have many blacks here if it wasn't for slavery. We should also be reminded that after slavery ended, blacks had the opportunity to return to Africa but few did. Where would our blacks be today if they did return?

I learned more about the Civil War and slavery than you ever did and yet I had no idea this statue in Charlottesville existed.

Now how is that possible?

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
Is ISIS destroyed?

lol, Trump can't destroy ISIS without the statues? That's one weird notion!
That was never stated. The question asked was how is life better. Troll.

I learned more about the Civil War and slavery than you ever did and yet I had no idea this statue in Charlottesville existed.

How is that possible? I'm sure there are statues all over the nation from which you and I are not aware.

How is that possible? I'm sure there are statues all over the nation from which you and I are not aware.

Then they aren't necessary for history's sake.

Forum List

Back