Now that Covid is over thanks to Omicron....they are bringing back the BIRD FLU for control and money in 2022.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist but jewish rabbis introduced the Fauci Flu into Westchester County and Fairfield County back when the nonsense all began. Now their "experts" identify another Flu? Maybe if all flights from Israel are halted for a year or so, these Flu viruses will not spread. :dunno:
Wrong.

With people refusing the vaccines and boosters---they have another disease to distract from their scam. Here comes the BIRD FLU just in time for the 2022 election and to replace covid.
Israelis will be without their beloved chicken schnitzel—and without eggs—until a supply chain of imported birds is established.

Oye.....

~S~

With people refusing the vaccines and boosters---they have another disease to distract from their scam. Here comes the BIRD FLU just in time for the 2022 election and to replace covid.
Correct.

The vaccine and remedial drugs for this new strain of Bird Flu contain microchips (nanites) which are programmed to seek out certain parts of your brain.

These nanites then tell the Deep State when you are sleeping, and when you are awake.

The first time you fall asleep after taking the vaccine, an agent in a red suit stealthily invades your home and leaves a pre-programmed self-propelled "bug" in your bed...

That "bug" finds your navel... or your backside... then enters, and finds its way to your digestive tract, and sets itself up to control that system in your body...

The nanites then routinely receive radio signals from a Deep State controller and then relay those signals to the "bug", to cause you to void on-demand...

From that point forward, the Deep State controls when and how much you $hit for the rest of your life...

For goodness sake... do not take any vaccines or remedials... or the Deep State will have control of your sphincter forevermore... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
dear OP,

you are a paranoid CONspiratorial Qanon whackjob. there is no mass 'scam' & sooner or later *you* or someone *you* know will end up getting sick.

sincerely,
playtime.

p.s.

ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine,listerine, & BOO dirt are not viable alternatives to getting a vaccine.
I'm still trying to determine how this "COVID is over" thing even makes it into their minds.

I see this every day here: They create a bizarre fantasy that's easy to attack and then run with it.

The term "Straw Man" doesn't do this stuff justice. There are people walking around out there who are simply no longer connected.

Correct.

The vaccine and remedial drugs for this new strain of Bird Flu contain microchips (nanites) which are programmed to seek out certain parts of your brain.

These nanites then tell the Deep State when you are sleeping, and when you are awake.

The first time you fall asleep after taking the vaccine, an agent in a red suit invades your home and leaves a pre-programmed self-propelled "bug" in your bed...

That "bug" finds your navel... or your backside... then enters, and finds its way to your digestive tract, and sets itself up to control that system in your body...

The nanites then routinely receive radio signals from a Deep State controller and then relay those signals to the "bug", to cause you to void on-demand...

From that point forward, the Deep State controls when and how much you $hit for the rest of your life...

For goodness sake... do not take any vaccines or remedials... or the Deep State will have control of your sphincter forevermore... :auiqs.jpg:
Don't be surprised if you see all of that back here as "breaking news" in a few hours, after it's gone through Facebook, Twitter and Breitbart....

Who's "they", retard?

Did you forget to take your smart pills today you paranoid moron?

Pumpkin--I have had the Covid Dec 2020/Jan 2021---it almost killed my husband (thanks to bad medical care early on)....

I am paranoid---seen to much shit not to be. Covid is a mass scam to steal trillions $$$$ from taxpayer and to seize control. This is what they are doing with it in the western nations able to afford to the VACCINES while the countries that can't afford the vaccines are doing better than we are.

I still don't know what Qnon is...and I have tried to research periodically. I personally think that they are another stupid FBI/CIA alphabet misinformation group trying to blow smoke over the dems and republican swamp and their repeated instances of pedophilia. Think when the swamp especially the dems realized (with stunts like Anthony wEiner and Epstein child express) that they couldn't keep their child pedo hidden that they decided to invent new stories and make them so big and so crazy that people wouldn't believe or care about the real stories.

And fyi, I am antisocial in case you haven't noticed---I am not a joiner....I am blunt in my assessments to the point of being rude---you know where you can shove you claims that I would join anything.

and play, if you think I am wrong---just watch hun.....new scarry virus coming to replace money making one that is drying up.
I'll bet your husband stayed in the hospital a couple extra days so he wouldn't have to listen to your stupid rants.

My girlfriends friends entire workforce are all unvaccinated and spending the holiday sick. The boss had her take everyone soup and cleaning supplies. Bunch of un cvaccinated idiots.
Over 100 fully vaccinated people in my community have COVID 19.

i research & can always back up what i say with unbiased credible links. besides donny loves the poorly educated, & i guarantee he wouldn't even like me.

AND i'm a born & raised female since 1962.
Why don’t you tell all those uneducated electricians and plumbers that they deserved to be replaced by trespassers.

dear OP,

you are a paranoid CONspiratorial Qanon whackjob. there is no mass 'scam' & sooner or later *you* or someone *you* know will end up getting sick.

sincerely,
playtime.

p.s.

ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine,listerine, & BOO dirt are not viable alternatives to getting a vaccine.
I'm not getting the vaccine.

It worked the first time the Chinese and the Democrats conspired to bring Coronavirus to America, It's not surprising the Democrats and the Chinese are teaming up again to bring another disease to America.

Lunacy... You really need to get a hold of yourself.

Thanks for proving as always you are a paid shill fir Langley,

uh.... who?

tell all those credible doctors to their faces thst have have gone public and said they have treated and cured Thousands with ivermectim and hydroxychloroquine

LOL!!!!! 'credible'? they are snake oil salesmen.

trollboy,you won’t. :auiqs.jpg:

^ says the trollboy ^

You need to sign off as sincerely stupid fuck.

^^^

blah blah blah.gif

You trust Fauci, you're uneducated.

Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director​

Dr. Fauci was appointed Director of NIAID in 1984. He oversees an extensive research portfolio of basic and applied research to prevent, diagnose, and treat established infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis and malaria as well as emerging diseases such as Ebola and Zika. NIAID also supports research on transplantation and immune-related illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, asthma and allergies. The NIAID budget for fiscal year 2021 is an estimated $6.1 billion.
Dr. Fauci has advised seven Presidents on HIV/AIDS and many other domestic and global health issues. He was one of the principal architects of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), a program that has saved millions of lives throughout the developing world.
Read Dr. Fauci's Biography
Read about how NIAID is conducting and supporting research on SARS CoV-2 and the disease COVID-19
NIAID Director Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.

NIAID Director Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.

Credit: NIAID

Profiles, Awards, and Honors​

February 15, 2021​

Dr. Fauci awarded the Dan David Prize for Public Health

February 13, 2021​

STEMPod Leaders–Early Life to Present Day–Dr. Anthony Fauci

February 12, 2021​

American Society for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Awards Dr. Anthony Fauci with 2021 Public Service Award

See all Profiles, Awards and Honors

Publications and Articles​

December 15, 2021​

Universal Coronavirus Vaccines — An Urgent Need

November 29, 2021​

Victories against AIDS have lessons for COVID-19.

November 21, 2021​

Fitting a vaccine into the HIV prevention landscape.

See all Publications and Articles

Dr. Fauci in the News​

Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director

when the quacks you & yer ilk seem to rely on can match all ^^^ that there ^^^ credentials ... then we'll revisit this, m'k?

You have internet, so you can read the articles online from CNN and MSNBC, so stop acting like you don’t!

i rarely, if ever use them because they are biased - unless there are multiple sources reporting the same thing. just like i wouldn't use FOX or huffpo, daily kos, daily beast. gateway pundit, brietbart etc. & i sure as hell NEVER use 'wiki' since it has been proven it can be edited to fit a narrative.

Forum List

Back