Now that Covid is over thanks to Omicron....they are bringing back the BIRD FLU for control and money in 2022.

Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director​

Dr. Fauci was appointed Director of NIAID in 1984. He oversees an extensive research portfolio of basic and applied research to prevent, diagnose, and treat established infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis and malaria as well as emerging diseases such as Ebola and Zika. NIAID also supports research on transplantation and immune-related illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, asthma and allergies. The NIAID budget for fiscal year 2021 is an estimated $6.1 billion.
Dr. Fauci has advised seven Presidents on HIV/AIDS and many other domestic and global health issues. He was one of the principal architects of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), a program that has saved millions of lives throughout the developing world.
Read Dr. Fauci's Biography
Read about how NIAID is conducting and supporting research on SARS CoV-2 and the disease COVID-19
NIAID Director Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.

Credit: NIAID

Profiles, Awards, and Honors​

February 15, 2021​

Dr. Fauci awarded the Dan David Prize for Public Health

February 13, 2021​

STEMPod Leaders–Early Life to Present Day–Dr. Anthony Fauci

February 12, 2021​

American Society for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Awards Dr. Anthony Fauci with 2021 Public Service Award

See all Profiles, Awards and Honors

Publications and Articles​

December 15, 2021​

Universal Coronavirus Vaccines — An Urgent Need

November 29, 2021​

Victories against AIDS have lessons for COVID-19.

November 21, 2021​

Fitting a vaccine into the HIV prevention landscape.

See all Publications and Articles

Dr. Fauci in the News​

Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director

when the quacks you & yer ilk seem to rely on can match all ^^^ that there ^^^ credentials ... then we'll revisit this, m'k?

He screwed that one up also.
FB_IMG_1630637693793.jpg

Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director​

Dr. Fauci was appointed Director of NIAID in 1984. He oversees an extensive research portfolio of basic and applied research to prevent, diagnose, and treat established infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis and malaria as well as emerging diseases such as Ebola and Zika. NIAID also supports research on transplantation and immune-related illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, asthma and allergies. The NIAID budget for fiscal year 2021 is an estimated $6.1 billion.
Dr. Fauci has advised seven Presidents on HIV/AIDS and many other domestic and global health issues. He was one of the principal architects of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), a program that has saved millions of lives throughout the developing world.
Read Dr. Fauci's Biography
Read about how NIAID is conducting and supporting research on SARS CoV-2 and the disease COVID-19

Credit: NIAID

Profiles, Awards, and Honors​

February 15, 2021​

Dr. Fauci awarded the Dan David Prize for Public Health

February 13, 2021​

STEMPod Leaders–Early Life to Present Day–Dr. Anthony Fauci

February 12, 2021​

American Society for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Awards Dr. Anthony Fauci with 2021 Public Service Award

See all Profiles, Awards and Honors

Publications and Articles​

December 15, 2021​

Universal Coronavirus Vaccines — An Urgent Need

November 29, 2021​

Victories against AIDS have lessons for COVID-19.

November 21, 2021​

Fitting a vaccine into the HIV prevention landscape.

See all Publications and Articles

Dr. Fauci in the News​

Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director

when the quacks you & yer ilk seem to rely on can match all ^^^ that there ^^^ credentials ... then we'll revisit this, m'k?

He is also a Democrat which supersedes all of his credentials. Party first, no matter the cost.

He screwed that one up also.
View attachment 580688

lol! only the poorly educated use facebook as a source.

Claims that people were being killed by zidovudine (AZT) instead of AIDS are unsubstantiated

CLAIM
One time in the 80’s-90’s, people died from AZT and not the actual AIDS virus; Anthony Fauci pushed this treatment
VERDICT
HTag_Unsupported.png

SOURCE: Facebook users, Facebook, 25 aug. 2021
DETAILS
Unsupported: Zidovudine, or AZT, was the first HIV drug approved by the U.S. FDA in 1987. Due to the drug’s fast-track approval and toxicity, zidovudine was controversial. However, the claim that more people were killed by zidovudine rather than AIDS comes from a speculative quote by an AIDS denialist in a 1989 article about zidovudine.
Lacks context: During the early years of HIV treatment when few drugs were available, zidovudine was given to patients by most doctors. As the main spokesperson on AIDS for the federal government, Fauci was often the government official who spoke about HIV treatments, including promoting zidovudine, however, Fauci was not the only doctor or government official recommending zidovudine, nor was he instrumental in the recommendation
KEY TAKE AWAY
Zidovudine, also known as AZT, was the first FDA-approved HIV drug; it received approval after it was shown to lower AIDS mortality at least in the short term. Due to its high toxicity, fast-tracked approval, and the development of viral resistance when zidovudine is given as a monotherapy, the drug is controversial although it is still used today in combination HIV therapy. The claim that more people were killed by zidovudine than AIDS itself during the 80s and 90s comes from a speculative quote in a 1989 article by an AIDS denialist. Anthony Fauci, as head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), became the face of the U.S. government when it came to the AIDS epidemic, which included speaking to the media about zidovudine and its benefits. As the first FDA approved HIV drug, zidovudine was prescribed by many doctors treating HIV patients, and Fauci wasn’t the only doctor to promote zidovudine.

FULL CLAIM: Remember that one time in the 80’s-90’s when people died from the AIDS treatment (AZT) and not the actual AIDS virus? Remember that one doctor [Anthony Fauci] who promoted that treatment?”

Claims that people were being killed by zidovudine (AZT) instead of AIDS are unsubstantiated

It almost killed your husband and you still call it a a scam? There's something seriously wrong with you

And you're a liar
My husband caught a cold or some other mild virus a couple of years earlier-----it caused a viral heart attack in him and almost killed him as well. I have no doubt, that he will eventually catch a virus and it will kill him. It likely won't be one of the big "killer" virus's but more likely a tiny small cold/flu virus or something like them. Virus's can kill------tiny nothing virus's kill all the time.

Covid does more damage than many--its a weaponized virus. It is not the bubonic plague level though that so many are pretending and using to rob the western people of both money and rights. Those that weaponized the virus didn't want one that would kill them all off as well....The abuse that pols/chinese/globalists are doing in the name of the virus is worse than the virus itself--so yes the virus is a scam.

He is also a Democrat which supersedes all of his credentials. Party first, no matter the cost.

is that why he worked under (R) prez's ...starting with saint ronny?

good god - you people have no critical thinking skills whatsoever.

no wonder donny loves you long time.

lol! only the poorly educated use facebook as a source.

CLAIM
One time in the 80’s-90’s, people died from AZT and not the actual AIDS virus; Anthony Fauci pushed this treatment
VERDICT
HTag_Unsupported.png

SOURCE: Facebook users, Facebook, 25 aug. 2021
DETAILS
Unsupported: Zidovudine, or AZT, was the first HIV drug approved by the U.S. FDA in 1987. Due to the drug’s fast-track approval and toxicity, zidovudine was controversial. However, the claim that more people were killed by zidovudine rather than AIDS comes from a speculative quote by an AIDS denialist in a 1989 article about zidovudine.
Lacks context: During the early years of HIV treatment when few drugs were available, zidovudine was given to patients by most doctors. As the main spokesperson on AIDS for the federal government, Fauci was often the government official who spoke about HIV treatments, including promoting zidovudine, however, Fauci was not the only doctor or government official recommending zidovudine, nor was he instrumental in the recommendation
KEY TAKE AWAY
Zidovudine, also known as AZT, was the first FDA-approved HIV drug; it received approval after it was shown to lower AIDS mortality at least in the short term. Due to its high toxicity, fast-tracked approval, and the development of viral resistance when zidovudine is given as a monotherapy, the drug is controversial although it is still used today in combination HIV therapy. The claim that more people were killed by zidovudine than AIDS itself during the 80s and 90s comes from a speculative quote in a 1989 article by an AIDS denialist. Anthony Fauci, as head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), became the face of the U.S. government when it came to the AIDS epidemic, which included speaking to the media about zidovudine and its benefits. As the first FDA approved HIV drug, zidovudine was prescribed by many doctors treating HIV patients, and Fauci wasn’t the only doctor to promote zidovudine.

Unsupported lol.

My girlfriends friends entire workforce are all unvaccinated and spending the holiday sick. The boss had her take everyone soup and cleaning supplies. Bunch of un cvaccinated idiots.

You're lying. You only came in here just to be a contrarian and shit in the thread to stink it up because you're the same type of person as the lady attacking a guy on the airplane for not wearing a mask. You just want to be mad is all it is.

I'm still trying to determine how this "COVID is over" thing even makes it into their minds.

I see this every day here: They create a bizarre fantasy that's easy to attack and then run with it.

The term "Straw Man" doesn't do this stuff justice. There are people walking around out there who are simply no longer connected.
I hear breathless reports in the lib news media about how many people test positive

but then no mention of how many were hospitalized, overflowing ICU wards, or massive numbers if dead people with nowhere to store the bodies

that makes me very suspicious

But I suspect it does not bother you in the least because it helps your president extend and maintain the mandates

Are you an "Israeli?"

If so, why don't you stay in your delusional "homeland" because Whitey = Nazi, rather than colonizing every country you can with anti-Europeans?
Israeli? No. "jewish rabbis introduced the Fauci Flu into Westchester County and Fairfield County" Anti-Semitic Much? Or just at internet play time?

I see this every day here: They create a bizarre fantasy that's easy to attack and then run with it.
The term "Straw Man" doesn't do this stuff justice. There are people walking around out there who are simply no longer connected.
But I suspect it does not bother you in the least because it helps your president extend and maintain the mandates
I say it, and then they jump in to illustrate what I said.

I swear, I don't pay them to do this. They just can't help themselves. It's what they are.

Boy, do I know these people.

I say it, and then they jump in to illustrate what I said.

I swear, I don't pay them to do this. They just can't help themselves. It's what they are.

Boy, do I know these people.
The straw man exists only in your mind

these dictatorial mandates from biden and his flunkies are a real issue

wtf are you talking about?
If you were not emotionally disturbed you would have watched the entire segment and knew Trump was talking about the fact that Wall Street considered those in the trades to be uneducated and replaceable by trespassers and Trump was telling them they were going to get their jobs back, which they did.

Forum List

Back