Now that Covid is over thanks to Omicron....they are bringing back the BIRD FLU for control and money in 2022.

dear OP,

you are a paranoid CONspiratorial Qanon whackjob. there is no mass 'scam' & sooner or later *you* or someone *you* know will end up getting sick.

sincerely,
playtime.

p.s.

ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine,listerine, & BOO dirt are not viable alternatives to getting a vaccine.
a couple shots of Clorox is all i needed

The bullshit that got nowhere before will be brought back due to the hoaxed success of Covid. Scare people who can’t do math, percentages or stats and they can’t be “unafraided”

With people refusing the vaccines and boosters---they have another disease to distract from their scam. Here comes the BIRD FLU just in time for the 2022 election and to replace covid.
I noticed that earlier today, too.

We are being prepared.

Yes, but to be perfectly fair to playtime, he is uneducated about every other topic as well.

i research & can always back up what i say with unbiased credible links. besides donny loves the poorly educated, & i guarantee he wouldn't even like me.

AND i'm a born & raised female since 1962.

Remember Mike, even the trumpster himself skipped all those that do not work and went for the Monoclonal antibodies and then got the Covid vaccine as soon as he could after he was saved by modern science.
True but it was Covid treatments that helped him avoid serious illness. That's always been my point. Biden and FowXi are pushing this Vax or nothing narrative that has created horrible stress in hospitals and unnecessary death.

True but it was Covid treatments that helped him avoid serious illness. That's always been my point. Biden and FowXi are pushing this Vax or nothing narrative that has created horrible stress in hospitals and unnecessary death.

the vaccine is what is keeping people outa the hospitals for the most part & if there are breakthrus - they aren't needing to be admitted & possibly intubated. hospitals are stressed because of all the unvaxxed taking up beds & people that need a bed for other reasons are not getting one.

My girlfriends friends entire workforce are all unvaccinated and spending the holiday sick. The boss had her take everyone soup and cleaning supplies. Bunch of un cvaccinated idiots.
You have no idea who is vaccinated or not are your girlfriend's work.

You have no idea who is sick from your girlfriend's work.

You have no idea how old your "girlfriend" even is....

On Aug 21, Sept 21, and Oct 21, 2021, you posted that she is 27 here at these three links....

On May 21, June 21, and July 1, 2021 you posted that she is 28 at here at these three links...

Personally, I don't think much of what you say can be trusted as accurate information. I suggest you work on that.

Fear fear fear Fear fear fear Fear fear fear Fear fear fearFear fear fear Fear fear fear Fear fear fear Fear fear fear Fear fear fear Fear fear fear Fear fear fear Fear fear fear Fear fear fear Fear fear fearFear fear fearFear fear fearFear fear fearFear fear fearFear fear fear.

You have such a lovely singing voice!!!

dear OP,

you are a paranoid CONspiratorial Qanon whackjob. there is no mass 'scam' & sooner or later *you* or someone *you* know will end up getting sick.

sincerely,
playtime.

p.s.

ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine,listerine, & BOO dirt are not viable alternatives to getting a vaccine.
Thanks for proving as always you are a paid shill fir Langley,tell all those credible doctors to their faces thst have have gone public and said they have treated and cured Thousands with ivermectim and hydroxychloroquine trollboy,you won’t. :auiqs.jpg:
You need to sign off as sincerely stupid fuck.

You lying sack a shat. Bet your girlfriends dick is a whopper too
Hang on sloopy smellybozo is easily by leaps and bounds the biggest trollboy America hater that has penetrated this site on chinas payroll by leaps and bounds,he would kill himself FIRST before ever admitting and owning up to being wrong,everytime he opens his mouth,he lies,he lies so often his nose is stretching thousands of miles long.biggest joke poster to ever penetrate this site,I finally git smart and put him on ignore a year ago,I was an idiot not to have done it YEARS ago as I should have,everybody here should not make the same mistake I did and follow my lead.

Remember Mike, even the trumpster himself skipped all those that do not work and went for the Monoclonal antibodies and then got the Covid vaccine as soon as he could after he was saved by modern science.
Or so you've been told.

Unnecessary death? That is a matter of opinion and supposition. My opinion is that pushing vaccination, and precautions has had a great effect on lowering the unnecessary deaths. In the end, still not the total answer. It is becoming known that total top down control and direction may not be up to the task, even at the highest level of government.
Did you read this article at the top of the Drudge report?
Biden says he agrees with GOP governors: There's 'no federal solution' to pandemic

Not to be a conspiracy theorist but jewish rabbis introduced the Fauci Flu into Westchester County and Fairfield County back when the nonsense all began. Now their "experts" identify another Flu? Maybe if all flights from Israel are halted for a year or so, these Flu viruses will not spread. :dunno:

Forum List

Back