Now Missouri

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
This is getting ridiculous.

Let the people decide. SCOTUS needs to address this

Missouri official threatens to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Trump

You're right. It is ridiculous. If Trump qualified to be on the GOP ballot and Biden Biden qualified to be on the Democrat ballot, then let the voters decide. I'm guessing Jay Ashcroft may have made one of those impromptu bets on his belief that he'll never have to follow through because SCOTUS is going to end all this nonsense once and for all and restore sanity to the process. I hope and pray for that myself.

LoL!!! I see what you did there OP....

giphy.gif

What did you see?

I simply said it's ridiculous, both sides. Neither have been convicted of criminal activity but I'll bet my bottom dollar you're all for Trump being left off but all for Biden remaining

You're a child

You know Biden didn't engage in insurrection, and Trump did. But since you're a screaming toddler, you can't admit it. All the other kewl kidz are lying, and you don't have the guts to refuse to lie along with them.

You know Biden didn't engage in insurrection, and Trump did. But since you're a screaming toddler, you can't admit it. All the other kewl kidz are lying, and you don't have the guts to refuse to lie along with them.

Perhaps you should look why states are threatening to take Biden off the ballot and then comment, toddler

Cripes you people are stupid

Perhaps you should look why states are threatening to take Biden off the ballot and then comment, toddler
You're actually claiming that a minor policy difference on immigration is "insurrection"?

That is, you're going full-Goebbels with the BigLie? You're shamelessly serving the Lord of Lies with that much gusto, just because you're too craven to disagee with the other cultists?

So sad. Another Trump cult soul lost to the clutches of Satan. Trump cultists are the personification of the banality of evil.

You're actually claiming that a minor policy difference on immigration is "insurrection"?

That is, you're going full-Goebbels with the BigLie? You're shamelessly serving the Lord of Lies with that much gusto, just because you're too craven to disagee with the other cultists?

So sad. Another Trump cult soul lost to the clutches of Satan. Trump cultists are the personification of the banality of evil.

No you comical clown I'm saying nobody has been convicted of anything

Cripes you're stupid

This is getting ridiculous.

Let the people decide. SCOTUS needs to address this

Missouri official threatens to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Trump

Agreed. We need to get guidance from SCOTUS on this matter.

I hope they tell the states to just chill. That absent a felony conviction and a state law that prohibits felons from being on the ballot, anyone who meets the constitutional requirements can be on the ballot.

You should be able to vote for anyone you wish to vote for who is otherwise eligible to hold the office.

Whoooosh! Look at those goalposts go flying ...

Sadly for you, the 14th Amendment does not mention a conviction. Did your cult masters not tell you that?

You're such a weak one

Go bother someone else. You can't see the forrest for the trees

There is no convictions. Understand you brain addeled putz?

This crap is ridiculous.

Minor policy difference? Like record illegal aliens pouring over the border, record sex trafficking, record fentanyl and other illicit drugs and other outcomes of not enforcing federal laws to thwart illegal immigration? Putting Harris in charge of the illegal immigration?

Yes .. just minor . :rolleyes:

Trump obviously wasn't involved in the insurrection. Why would he try to overthrow his own government? Biden was the mastermind behind the insurrection. Democrats were so desperate to remove Trump from office they impeached him shortly before the election. When that failed they needed an insurrection to remove him. The reason why the insurrectionists had no guns is because Democrats are anti-gun. Instead they used the weapon of choice of their buddies Antifa: flagpoles.

You're such a weak one

Don't worry. You always cry and run, so you didn't disappoint anyone by doing it again.

Even by Trump cult standards, you're gutless, and that's saying something. Sure, it's a given that cowards gravitate towards fascism, which promises a stern daddy-figure to protect them, but you take it a little too far.

Minor policy difference?
Well, yeh. Remember, wer're not brainwashed cult morons like you. We're in touch with reality, so we know you're just making up butthurt stories. You can't gaslight those who aren't in your liars' cult.

Like record illegal aliens pouring over the border, record sex trafficking, record fentanyl and other illicit drugs and other outcomes of not enforcing federal laws to thwart illegal immigration?
See? None of that is a policy, not to mention that it's not happening.

It won't matter. Your masters told you what to believe, and in your cult mind, that settles it. Good little sheep. Bleat what you're told to bleat.

Forum List

Back