Biden admin under fire after defense chief’s stay in hospital ICU kept hidden — even from White House

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Apparently, Lloyd Austin was in intensive care and nobody knew. Just a bunch of bumbling amateurs.

The pretend Biden presidency is just one long Hollywood movie car chase sequence with tires squealing, car parts flying off in the slipstream, cars running off the road and fishtailing into the guiderail.

Sen Tom Cotton outraged over 'shocking breakdown' related to Defense Sec Lloyd Austin's secret hospitalization

Apparently, Lloyd Austin was in intensive care and nobody knew. Just a bunch of bumbling amateurs.

The pretend Biden presidency is just one long Hollywood movie car chase sequence with tires squealing, car parts flying off in the slipstream, cars running off the road and fishtailing into the guiderail.

Sen Tom Cotton outraged over 'shocking breakdown' related to Defense Sec Lloyd Austin's secret hospitalization

And? Is Austin in the immediate line of succession for the Presidency? I believe there are assistant secretaries and undersecretaries to handle the business of the DOD.
I mean, I can see if there was a possibility of a "Designated Survivor" scenario, but this seems to be small potatoes.

And? Is Austin in the immediate line of succession for the Presidency? I believe there are assistant secretaries and undersecretaries to handle the business of the DOD.
I mean, I can see if there was a possibility of a "Designated Survivor" scenario, but this seems to be small potatoes.
its a big deal when the Commander In Chief doesnt know where his top general is ..

And you didn’t know there is a chain of command in the military and that the defense secretary reports to the president?

I'm sure Biden knew where he was. And there were ample underlings to conduct DOD affairs.

Y-A-W-N. Next faux outrage.
Cotton is grandstanding meatball...and he'll never be President. :)

I’m sure you aren't aware that the reports clearly state the White House was not aware.

Y-I-K-E-S. Just another example of clueless in the Dem / Marxist Clown Show.

so Briben isnt the top guy at the WH eh .. the reports says the WH was unaware ...
Oh, you're just mad because nobody except Alt-Right Nation seems to give a shit.
I can see why you might be frustrated. Like everything else in the 2024 election cycle, you're not getting any traction with this. :)

Oh, you're just mad because nobody except Alt-Right Nation seems to give a shit.
I can see why you might be frustrated. Like everything else in the 2024 election cycle, you're not getting any traction with this. :)

Strange that no one in the Biden Clown Show administration knew, or even cared the defense secretary was in intensive care.

Like everything else in the Dem / Marxist Comedy Show, just another disaster.

Strange that no one in the Biden Clown Show administration knew, or even cared the defense secretary was in intensive care.

Like everything else in the Dem / Marxist Comedy Show, just another disaster.
Well you keep talking that line. Too bad it doesn't seem to be getting any traction.
Oh well, I'm sure something else that's entirely irrelevant will come along for you to try and make hay about. :)

Well you keep talking that line. Too bad it doesn't seem to be getting any traction.
Oh well, I'm sure something else that's entirely irrelevant will come along for you to try and make hay about. :)

You keep whining about traction. Is this level of incompetence by the Dems / Marxists grinding your gears?

You keep whining about traction. Is this level of incompetence by the Dems / Marxists grinding your gears?
Traction. News grabbing headlines. Something for Republicans to hang their hat on. Something for them to talk about. C'mon, you aren't this dense.
Doing a quick search of the major news sites...I see...almost NO ONE talking about this. Sorry, guess you'll have to find something else to latch on to.

I’m sure everyone who needed to know, knew. The Republicans are just mad because they’ve being kept out of the loop due to lack of trust following J6 and the Republican majority’s response to it.

I’m sure everyone who needed to know, knew. The Republicans are just mad because they’ve being kept out of the loop due to lack of trust following J6 and the Republican majority’s response to it.
I can sleep better knowing you’re sure with 100% certainty and 0% facts.

Traction. News grabbing headlines. Something for Republicans to hang their hat on. Something for them to talk about. C'mon, you aren't this dense.
Doing a quick search of the major news sites...I see...almost NO ONE talking about this. Sorry, guess you'll have to find something else to latch on to.

Here. I did your homework for you because you’re a laggard and a layabout.

I don’t see facts on your end, just conjecture, making my comment on par with yours. Sorry, try again.

Actually, I posted the facts as reported by multiple news agencies.

Here. I did your homework for you because you’re a laggard and a layabout.

Ok, fine. People are talking about it. Get back to me in a week and let's see if it has any traction. :)
My guess is it won't.

Forum List

Back