Now I see why I am slightly retarded when it comes to woman

But it was confirmed today that I'm slightly retarded whenit comes to dating, sex, and women.
Do not try to figure them out.

Just appreciate the attention and remember that they hold the cards.

:eusa_angel:

I guess I was shock they would openly make that conclusion in the work place. Lol
Many years ago a little group of us friends (two guys, two ladies) from work would go out for beers on Fridays.

One week the other guy couldn't make it, so it was just me and the two ladies.

Holy shit, the filth that came out of their mouths after a few beers, holy crap. I think they just wanted to see how red I'd get. Absolutely disgraceful, and great fun!

:laugh:
I had a similar experience with a group of guys telling jokes in a bar. We apologized to a group of younger ladies for the language. They laughed at us and proceeded to join right in. We howled with them for hours.
Well after my experience, I'm convinced they get pretty wild when they're together, and probably even more graphic than guys get.

Too funny.

Over the weekend I pulled a muscle andI been limping all week. So several female coworkers have been asking what's wrong and I said a sore thigh muscle

They immediately connected to sex and I could not understand why until it just hit me, it was Valentines day weekend and they I injured myself having sex. I guess I'm surprised they were not shy about saying it instead of just thinking it.

But it was confirmed today that I'm slightly retarded whenit comes to dating, sex, and women.

Maybe if you learned how to speak and write in proper English, people wouldn't think you are retarded? What in the hell, dude? That post is barely legible. I also doubt anyone thinks you were having sex.

Over the weekend I pulled a muscle andI been limping all week. So several female coworkers have been asking what's wrong and I said a sore thigh muscle

They immediately connected to sex and I could not understand why until it just hit me, it was Valentines day weekend and they I injured myself having sex. I guess I'm surprised they were not shy about saying it instead of just thinking it.

How can you be sure? Did anyone ask who the lucky guy was?

Slightly retarded?

You win the gold in the special olympics in being stupid about women

Maybe if you learned how to speak and write in proper English, people wouldn't think you are retarded? What in the hell, dude? That post is barely legible. I also doubt anyone thinks you were having sex.

How bout you sniff my dick and call me in the morning

They made a reference to me fucking someone you dumb mutherfucker

So did you tell them the man's name?

I only play with women. My name is not Brucie

I only play with women. My name is not Brucie
I wasn't talking about "playing" I was referring to the remark you made about sex. Now do not keep those ladies in suspense tell them the man's name damn it!

How bout you sniff my dick and call me in the morning

Nobody wants to get near that gross thing.

When are you going to kidnap one of those girls and hold her against her will until the police shoot you multiple times?

Forum List

Back