Now I see why I am slightly retarded when it comes to woman

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Over the weekend I pulled a muscle andI been limping all week. So several female coworkers have been asking what's wrong and I said a sore thigh muscle

They immediately connected to sex and I could not understand why until it just hit me, it was Valentines day weekend and they I injured myself having sex. I guess I'm surprised they were not shy about saying it instead of just thinking it.

But it was confirmed today that I'm slightly retarded whenit comes to dating, sex, and women.

But it was confirmed today that I'm slightly retarded whenit comes to dating, sex, and women.
Do not try to figure them out.

Just appreciate the attention and remember that they hold the cards.

:eusa_angel:

I guess I was shock they would openly make that conclusion in the work place. Lol

I guess I was shock they would openly make that conclusion in the work place. Lol
Many years ago a little group of us friends (two guys, two ladies) from work would go out for beers on Fridays.

One week the other guy couldn't make it, so it was just me and the two ladies.

Holy shit, the filth that came out of their mouths after a few beers, holy crap. I think they just wanted to see how red I'd get. Absolutely disgraceful, and great fun!

:laugh:

Many years ago a little group of us friends (two guys, two ladies) from work would go out for beers on Fridays.

Holy shit, the filth that came out of their mouths after a few beers, holy crap. I think they just wanted to see how red I'd get. Absolutely disgraceful, and great fun!

I had a similar experience with a group of guys telling jokes in a bar. We apologized to a group of younger ladies for the language. They laughed at us and proceeded to join right in. We howled with them for hours.

Over the weekend I pulled a muscle andI been limping all week. So several female coworkers have been asking what's wrong and I said a sore thigh muscle

They immediately connected to sex and I could not understand why until it just hit me, it was Valentines day weekend and they I injured myself having sex. I guess I'm surprised they were not shy about saying it instead of just thinking it.

Maybe they were simply bemused trying to figure out how you got hurt having sex with yourself.

so you were the gay guy

1. Yes you are slightly retarded in general
2. Dont listen to Mac if you want to be less retarded about women. Be a man

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Predictable contribution.

Not everything here has to be a catty comment or personal attack.

Have a cookie. Get over yourself.

I'm not being catty. Telling a slightly retarded person that women hold the cards and dont try to figure them out is the worst advice you can give. I am 100% serious and didnt personally attack you other than to say we disagree.

I'm not being catty. Telling a slightly retarded person that women hold the cards and dont try to figure them out is the worst advice you can give. I am 100% serious and didnt personally attack you other than to say we disagree.
The worst. Many women admire confidence. Some want a batty boii though.

We're just playing. I wasn't being serious. Neither was he. This was meant to be a fun thread until (predictably) you weighed in.

Good gawd, I can't believe I have to explain that to you.

Wow.

Mr. Fuckin faux outrage sanctimony always ruins shit. Always. Mac is a got damn plague. Keep away. The fukkkk

We're just playing. I wasn't being serious. Neither was he. This was meant to be a fun thread until (predictably) you weighed in.

Wow.

Its still fun until you went all drama queen "stop attacking me" and stuff.

Wow.

I have no doubt.

That's the kind of person you are, juvenile, nasty.

Good for you.

Wow.

I have no doubt.

Good for you.

You just cant help yourself. First I disagree with you and you call it a personal attack. I explain there is no attack and you say its all in fun.

I say it can still be fun and that we only disagree and you respond with more name calling while pretending to be against name calling.

Good for you. Keep it up

Wow.

I have no doubt.

Good for you.

You just cant help yourself. First I disagree with you and you call it a personal attack. I explain there is no attack and you say its all in fun.

I say it can still be fun and that we only disagree and you respond with more name calling while pretending to be against name calling.

Good for you. Keep it up
Saying that you're juvenile and nasty is absolutely sincere and literal, it's not name-calling. So stop whining.

You drop in, insult people, and then you complain when you're called on it.

I do wish you wouldn't post to me. I feel like I need to wash my hands after.

Wow.

I have no doubt.

Good for you.

Good for you. Keep it up
Saying that you're juvenile and nasty is absolutely sincere and literal, it's not name-calling. So stop whining.

Ahh yes, now things arent what they are. Got it.

You drop in, insult people, and then you complain when you're called on it.

Once again, I said dont listen to Mac. I'm am so sorry to hurt you in such a way.

I do wish you wouldn't post to me. I feel like I need to wash my hands after.

Ok, I apologize for disagreeing with you and hurt your feelings. Is that better?

Forum List

Back