When it comes to complex foreign affairs, why would any rational adult think Trump...

Oh, goodie ... another hyper-partisan "Trump is a meanie" thread ...

migraines-in-children-yawn-pixabay-720.jpg
It’s interesting you pretend to roll your eyes over continued Trump criticism yet we all know you are too much of a pussy to criticize him for anything legitimate.

The thread began as a TDS brain fart. Other TDS folks chimed with random hate against President Trump and other truth tellers like yours truly, exposing that all TDS folks live in a fake reality of lies and hate. Stop the hate! Speak the truth! TRUMP 2020 in an landslide again!

you are too much of a pussy

You say that like it's a bad thing ...

cropped-bold-kitty-cat-2.jpg
Your lame attempt at being clever with this deflective reply doesn’t somehow change the fact that I am right about you.

Are you really dumb enough to think that a misogynistic slur would insult me?
Lol misogynistic slur? That is so stupid and you know it. Good god. Even if it was and you weren’t insulted by it, I would still be right. You’re a pussy.

Now now billy, what did I tell you about smoking weed and drinking. Now go brush your teeth and off to bed.

...is capable of handling such issues?

Let me start off by saying that Trump didn’t accomplish jack shit with Turkey as much as Trump and his supporters blindly believe otherwise. In terms of Turkey’s military goals in the region since the pull out, they sure as hell didn’t change. The ONLY tiny concession Turkey made was that the Kurds had like two weeks to evacuate. Do you really think the Turkish leader said to himself “Trump sure showed me!” No of course not. I mean my god the letter Trump wrote to him is something a ninth grader could easily write: big tough guy language that was 3 paragraphs long. Trump is such an unprecedented international embarrassment. Sure Bush was dumb, but he wasn’t nearly as pathetic and retarded as Trump is. He at least listened to advisors who knew what the fuck they were talking about. He at least had a sense of morality and dignity. It’s truly amazing how someone as pathetic as Trump makes Bush look like a good president. Perhaps it’s fair to say that the left took Bush for granted when it comes to the strengths he had. Who knew a world leader could be as pitiful and childish as Trump? It’s pretty incredible.

The main point I want to get at is Russia. Putin is a complete scumbag, but he is intelligent. He knows how to make use of idiots like Trump. Can anyone, Trump supporter or not, make the case that Trump could smooth relations with Russia and make a solid plan to scale back nuclear arms?
Him fucking up international affairs was my biggest worry.

The domestic mess he leaves behind can be cleaned up. However, not so easily with his numerous, monumental, international fuck ups.

This incompetent asshole is costing people their lives.
I feel like it is so important to distinguish him from Bush. As awful as a president Bush was, it is simply incredible how Trump makes him look good in so many ways we originally took for granted. How could anyone have saw coming that someone as stupid and childish as Trump could become President? It blows my mind.

Can't happen Billy00000000.

You have no mind (brain).

Let me start off by saying that Trump didn’t accomplish jack shit with Turkey as much as Trump and his supporters blindly believe otherwise. In terms of Turkey’s military goals in the region since the pull out, they sure as hell didn’t change. The ONLY tiny concession Turkey made was that the Kurds had like two weeks to evacuate. Do you really think the Turkish leader said to himself “Trump sure showed me!” No of course not. I mean my god the letter Trump wrote to him is something a ninth grader could easily write: big tough guy language that was 3 paragraphs long. Trump is such an unprecedented international embarrassment. Sure Bush was dumb, but he wasn’t nearly as pathetic and retarded as Trump is. He at least listened to advisors who knew what the fuck they were talking about. He at least had a sense of morality and dignity. It’s truly amazing how someone as pathetic as Trump makes Bush look like a good president. Perhaps it’s fair to say that the left took Bush for granted when it comes to the strengths he had. Who knew a world leader could be as pitiful and childish as Trump? It’s pretty incredible.

The main point I want to get at is Russia. Putin is a complete scumbag, but he is intelligent. He knows how to make use of idiots like Trump. Can anyone, Trump supporter or not, make the case that Trump could smooth relations with Russia and make a solid plan to scale back nuclear arms?
And yet... Trump is kicking their collective asses... Now who do you think is the real fool?
But Turkey is killing the Democratic party's Leninist/Marxist comrades.

Trump double-crossed their collective asses! They are squealing and crying:206:

Totally outsmarted the left again.

Hussaine Obama and Crooked Hillary supported Muslim terrorists in Libya and Syria and supplied them with military weapons!

Fast forward to 51-54 minutes in for example. Very troubling. The treasonous Obama administration must be brought to justice.

Foreign policy can not be based on unprovable speculative conspiracy theories.

It always has been.

f74fb0b4b53b4af4ccd1a0d2894224c1.gif
So, as long as we can find examples of conspiracies and fake news in our past history being used it is OK for our leaders to use conspiracy theories and fake news whenever they need a conspiracy theory of fake news to promote their policy and fool the public?

It always has been.

So, as long as we can find examples of conspiracies and fake news in our past history being used it is OK for our leaders to use conspiracy theories and fake news whenever they need a conspiracy theory of fake news to promote their policy and fool the public?

Gotta go with what works.

The shock is when you actually read his letter. You realise that there are no adults in the room.
I think that donny missed a trick here. He could have invited other nato countries to fill the void. The peace would have been preserved and his bovine followers could have had a wankfest over a genuine result.

It always has been.

Gotta go with what works.
At present, it is only working to influence a very limited number of citizens, specifically, Trump supporters. The public was successfully duped inro believing the USS Maine fiasco and supporting a war with Spain. It happened again for leading us into a war in Vietnam. It took a long time for America to realize they were duped into the Gulf of Tonkin scam. By the time they learned the truth, it was too late for doing anything about it.

?

Have you ever considered that many of us don’t see those issues, or the appropriate American response to them, as being that complex? That maybe some of us don’t want the US to be involved in all these places or with foreign Governments or Companies?

How could anyone have saw coming that someone as stupid and childish as Trump could become President? It blows my mind.

Paraphrasing: Democracy is the theory that the populace know what they want, and one day they fulfill their dream, elect someone as stupid as they themselves are, and they deserve to get it hard and fast.

That's a prediction many decades old.

I cannot begin to tell how much I resent the oblivious baby-Bush nostalgia on this thread, as if all that goofiness, mendacity and criminality in 2002/3 to get their crime of the century, along with tax cuts for the investor class and unleashing them to bring about the Great Minor Depression, had all been forgotten. Bush's administration was as malignant, fact-free, and murderous as Trump's is, if not more so. They may have had slightly better manners and grammar than the vulgar clown has. That's a distinction to adulate now?

Him fucking up international affairs was my biggest worry.
The domestic mess he leaves behind can be cleaned up. However, not so easily with his numerous, monumental, international fuck ups.
My guess is that our international friends are (fairly) confident that this is a momentary, ugly aberration. Remember, they're seeing some it themselves.

I guess the world has to get this out of its system.

seems to me that TRUMP is doing what he thinks is best for the USA and Americans despite these silly so called Complexities . TRUMP decides that he is working for the USA and Americans rather than some 'kurds' Billy . And so far TRUMPS work is working just fine for the majority of Americans as we all climb outa bed and start thinking of --- whats for breakfast Billy .

The shock is when you actually read his letter. You realise that there are no adults in the room.
I think that donny missed a trick here. He could have invited other nato countries to fill the void. The peace would have been preserved and his bovine followers could have had a wankfest over a genuine result.
-------------------------- TRUMP does things his way and there is no one to tell him different . TRUMP is the CiC and President of the USA Tommy .

Forum List

Back