When it comes to complex foreign affairs, why would any rational adult think Trump...

...is capable of handling such issues?
I think they know the office is significantly beyond him, but remember: He's just the bull in the china shop.

He's the living, breathing, tweeting expression of their frustration, rage, fear and paranoia. Trump represents their ultimate primal scream, their last gasp.

They just want carnage now, and they have been conditioned to somehow think that what remains will somehow be better. At least for them.

Can anyone, Trump supporter or not, make the case that Trump could smooth relations with Russia and make a solid plan to scale back nuclear arms?

seems to me that TRUMP is doing what he thinks is best for the USA and Americans despite these silly so called Complexities

Our Foreign relations are predicated on economics

600+ military bases exist to extort this

The 'global police' have been on the take for over a generation

Once one gets's comfortable with this, it's no longer complex

~S~

Oh, goodie ... another hyper-partisan "Trump is a meanie" thread ...

migraines-in-children-yawn-pixabay-720.jpg
It’s interesting you pretend to roll your eyes over continued Trump criticism yet we all know you are too much of a pussy to criticize him for anything legitimate.
------------------------------------- Whats the problem with TRUMPS Policies Billy . I guess that YOU are nice , safe and secure in the USA as TRUMP does his Policy work eh Billy .

Last edited:
The thread began as a TDS brain fart. Other TDS folks chimed with random hate against President Trump and other truth tellers like yours truly, exposing that all TDS folks live in a fake reality of lies and hate. Stop the hate! Speak the truth! TRUMP 2020 in an landslide again!
---------------------------------------------- I sure hope so Snouter .

Everyone wants you to believe they know what's best in the ME but I think most of them are full of shit. There have been Syrians where I live forever. They're nice people and as patriotic and American acting as anyone else. But 95% of them are pro Assad and they all resisted any idea of resettling anti Assad refugees from Syria. I know these people a long time and they're not troublemakers, so why are they all Pro Assad and all our generals, media and establishment types so anti Assad? Maybe it's like everything else. We're getting BSed by our government and the media. So with that in mind, I'm willing to give Trump's idea a shot and see what happens. The establishment goons reacted the same way with Trump's tariffs. They predicted the market would crash and there would be war everywhere. Wrong. The thing to remember is that the establishment, greedy bastards that they are, profit greatly from the status quo. In fact, it's their bribe money to legislators that created our current status quo. If Trump pulls this off he may become a top 3 ever President. Good luck Mr. President

Let me start off by saying that Trump didn’t accomplish jack shit with Turkey as much as Trump and his supporters blindly believe otherwise. In terms of Turkey’s military goals in the region since the pull out, they sure as hell didn’t change. The ONLY tiny concession Turkey made was that the Kurds had like two weeks to evacuate. Do you really think the Turkish leader said to himself “Trump sure showed me!” No of course not. I mean my god the letter Trump wrote to him is something a ninth grader could easily write: big tough guy language that was 3 paragraphs long. Trump is such an unprecedented international embarrassment. Sure Bush was dumb, but he wasn’t nearly as pathetic and retarded as Trump is. He at least listened to advisors who knew what the fuck they were talking about. He at least had a sense of morality and dignity. It’s truly amazing how someone as pathetic as Trump makes Bush look like a good president. Perhaps it’s fair to say that the left took Bush for granted when it comes to the strengths he had. Who knew a world leader could be as pitiful and childish as Trump? It’s pretty incredible.

The main point I want to get at is Russia. Putin is a complete scumbag, but he is intelligent. He knows how to make use of idiots like Trump. Can anyone, Trump supporter or not, make the case that Trump could smooth relations with Russia and make a solid plan to scale back nuclear arms?
Him fucking up international affairs was my biggest worry.

The domestic mess he leaves behind can be cleaned up. However, not so easily with his numerous, monumental, international fuck ups.

This incompetent asshole is costing people their lives.
I feel like it is so important to distinguish him from Bush. As awful as a president Bush was, it is simply incredible how Trump makes him look good in so many ways we originally took for granted. How could anyone have saw coming that someone as stupid and childish as Trump could become President? It blows my mind.
/——/ You were wrong about Bush and you’re wrong about Trump. At least you’re consistent.

the problem with Assad is that he was a good leader for Syria from what I have heard . He protected 'muslim' and Christian from what I have heard . I don't know so just a comment Warmose .

the problem with Assad is that he was a good leader for Syria from what I have heard . He protected 'muslim' and Christian from what I have heard . I don't know so just a comment Warmose .
I know how you feel. It's hard to get to the truth when you have to wade through so much bullshit to get there. But there's one thing for sure. You can't trust anyone in the media to give you straight facts. There's always ulterior motives with these dweebs. If Trump is right again, It would be nice to see the establishment humbled for being so ignorant and anti American but that won't happen. They'll just move their dog and pony show to the next rigged system they want to protect. Too crazy.

Let me start off by saying that Trump didn’t accomplish jack shit with Turkey as much as Trump and his supporters blindly believe otherwise. In terms of Turkey’s military goals in the region since the pull out, they sure as hell didn’t change. The ONLY tiny concession Turkey made was that the Kurds had like two weeks to evacuate. Do you really think the Turkish leader said to himself “Trump sure showed me!” No of course not. I mean my god the letter Trump wrote to him is something a ninth grader could easily write: big tough guy language that was 3 paragraphs long. Trump is such an unprecedented international embarrassment. Sure Bush was dumb, but he wasn’t nearly as pathetic and retarded as Trump is. He at least listened to advisors who knew what the fuck they were talking about. He at least had a sense of morality and dignity. It’s truly amazing how someone as pathetic as Trump makes Bush look like a good president. Perhaps it’s fair to say that the left took Bush for granted when it comes to the strengths he had. Who knew a world leader could be as pitiful and childish as Trump? It’s pretty incredible.

The main point I want to get at is Russia. Putin is a complete scumbag, but he is intelligent. He knows how to make use of idiots like Trump. Can anyone, Trump supporter or not, make the case that Trump could smooth relations with Russia and make a solid plan to scale back nuclear arms?

You voted for the candidate that would have ordered US pilots to fire on Russian pilots in a no fly zone.

Can anyone actually support the US foreign policy of the last 75 years? It has been an abysmal failure in all regards, costing the US lives and trillions of dollars. Trump is the first President that is breaking away from those policies which is a win win for the United States. Now if he would pull us out of the UN it would be the ultimate gift.

When it comes to complex foreign affairs, why would any rational adult think Trump

Because 'professional' politicians SUCK at it. The so called 'professional' politicians have wasted trillions of dollars, killed and wounded millions of people in their half ass incompetent bungling. Trump could hardly do worse holy shit.

again--you people need to learn some history
Kennedy and Johnson FAILED foreign affairs - Cuba/Vietnam/etc
Carter-FAIL-Iran/etc
Clinton FAIL-Somalia/-BOSNIA!!!!! GENOCIDE/
Rwandan GENOCIDE!

Obama-Fail-Syrian Civil War/Blackwater shootings
etc
a lot of you people do not know much history
Trump is no worse

Last edited:
When it comes to complex foreign affairs, why would any rational adult think Trump...
Ah, maybe because he has been handling them beautifully for almost four years now?
Except that no legitimate, non-partisan expert on the issue agrees with you. You just delude yourself with non sense.

Funny, when so many experts all agreed on the criminality of Obama and Hillary, you didn't agree with them.

President Donald J. Trump isn't working for the "experts," Billy, he is working for his constituents. And so far, his constituents are very happy with his job. That is why we will reelect him for a 2nd term next year so he can step it up and do more. That and to watch the democrats further destroy themselves with yet more increasingly specious accusations against him!

trump has no business being in the White House. The man never had and never will have the skills for the job. Which is one of the reasons why putin picked him for the presidency and worked so hard to get him elected.

trump's only motivation in life is himself, money and the power of revenge against those who he believes have harmed him.

He has the mental level and capacity of a 10 year old.

I will always believe the reason why he allowed Turkey to do what they have done with the Kurds in Syria is trump's hotel towers in Turkey. I believe that the president of Turkey threatened trump with his hotel towers in some way. trump just rolled over. Allowing people who are or were our allies to be slaughtered. There are no excuses for what he has allowed to happen in Syria. Sure we want our troops out of the area but not at the expense of our allies to be slaughtered and thousands more becoming refugees. There's no excuse to allow all those isis fighters who were being guarded by the Kurds to be free again to commit more acts of terrorism around the world. And they will come here to kill Americans.

When I read that letter trump sent to the president of Turkey at first I thought it was not real. I thought that some person was doing satire or a joke or something like that. Then I read that it was real and I was just embarrassed and ashamed that we have such a person as our president.

trump is nothing but a huge shame and embarrassment to all real Americans who actually care about our whole nation. Not just those who agree with our views.

trump conspired with russia to win in 2016. He is trying to conspire with the leaders of Ukraine to win in 2020. While doing nearly nothing to prevent russia from influencing our 2020 election.

I have never seen a president so tangled up with russians and communists. While he and his supporters call anyone who doesn't agree with their views a communist. it's insane.

Last edited:

Him fucking up international affairs was my biggest worry.

The domestic mess he leaves behind can be cleaned up. However, not so easily with his numerous, monumental, international fuck ups.

This incompetent asshole is costing people their lives.
I feel like it is so important to distinguish him from Bush. As awful as a president Bush was, it is simply incredible how Trump makes him look good in so many ways we originally took for granted. How could anyone have saw coming that someone as stupid and childish as Trump could become President? It blows my mind.

I expected it.

In the bush boy years I realized that republican presidents have progressively gotten worse since Eisenhower. I knew that the next republican would be worse than the bush boy. I will admit, at the time I couldn't think of how anyone could be worse than the bush boy. I didn't want to find out either.

It didn't take long to find out what was worse than the bush boy.

The most horrifying thing, the next republican president will be worse than trump.

Personally, I really don't want to have our nation and people have to live through what ever is worse than trump.

Forum List

Back