Now Golfers are Polluting Eerytime They Lose a Ball...

Lets say you pour a bottle of bleach a day into a pond for 5 years. What is left that is living after that? Nothing.

Same thing.

:eusa_eh: Golf balls are made of bleach? Who knew?

You didnt read the post did you?

It was found that during decomposition, the golf balls dissolved to release a high quantity of heavy metals. Dangerous levels of zinc were found in the synthetic rubber filling used in solid core golf balls. When submerged in water, the zinc attached itself to the ground sediment and poisoned the surrounding flora and fauna.

Last edited:
Lets say you pour a bottle of bleach a day into a pond for 5 years. What is left that is living after that? Nothing.

Same thing.

It was found that during decomposition, the golf balls dissolved to release a high quantity of heavy metals. Dangerous levels of zinc were found in the synthetic rubber filling used in solid core golf balls. When submerged in water, the zinc attached itself to the ground sediment and poisoned the surrounding flora and fauna.

... and? Those are all naturally occurring chemicals ... unless there's some strange new technology that breaks the laws of physics.

They might as well lock me up right now. With the way I slice the ball

... and? Those are all naturally occurring chemicals ... unless there's some strange new technology that breaks the laws of physics.

You obviously have no idea of the stupidity you are displaying so Im not even bothering with you.

Billions of dollars in the Golfing Industry, it is an untapped source so I'm not surprised that they are now targeted.

You obviously have no idea of the stupidity you are displaying so Im not even bothering with you.

The laws of physics state that matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed ... thus ... all matter (materials) we use to make anything is therefore already here. So ... these chemicals are just returning to their natural state, since that's where they came from initially ... the planet. So .... unless there is some strange new technology capable of breaking those laws ... these golf balls are just (like all our "trash") where they belong ... on the planet.

The only difference between "natural" and "artificial" is the purity ... artificial is the purest we can make it, by taking out the other chemicals. Golf balls are some of the least "pure" products we use, they haven't changed much since they started making them.

Now I've heard it all..... these folks are FUCKING NUTS.

You obviously have no idea of the stupidity you are displaying so Im not even bothering with you

This from the source of this:

Fucktard.

The headline should read "Golfing Industry triple bogeys on the Environmentalist Course"

Looks like my green fee's will go up drastically to pay for this so called clean up, or to actually pay the environmentalist blackmail to lay off.

Like I said, Billions, it is an untapped source and they want the payout. Tactic's ACORN uses. What pisses me off is CEO's snaps at attention because they are afraid of PC bad press.

I wonder how many progressives here only use one single sheet of tissue to wipe their butts? Yeah didn't think so, it is ok for others but when it comes to your comforts, hobbies then it is a different story.

The laws of physics state that matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed ... thus ... all matter (materials) we use to make anything is therefore already here. So ... these chemicals are just returning to their natural state, since that's where they came from initially ... the planet. So .... unless there is some strange new technology capable of breaking those laws ... these golf balls are just (like all our "trash") where they belong ... on the planet.

So what youre saying is the golf balls came from the lake and therefore have been returned?

So what youre saying is the golf balls came from the lake and therefore have been returned?

We had better tax the hell out of those rich golfers for ruinin our green planet....

Forum List

Back