It's Reported France Invited Russia To D-Day Commemorations In June

Deadstick

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2023
Lancashire England
Reports say Russia has been invited by the French to the 80th D-Day anniversary commemorations in June,but not President Putin LOL! well if they had invited Mr Putin they would have had to act on that ICC arrest warrant, and they sure don't have the balls for that, Russia should send a delegation and they should all wear a picture of Putin, i will be there also i might just wear a St George Ribbon, i wouldn't put it past Macron inviting Ukrainian SS veterans.

Reports say Russia has been invited by the French to the 80th D-Day anniversary commemorations in June,but not President Putin LOL! well if they had invited Mr Putin they would have had to act on that ICC arrest warrant, and they sure don't have the balls for that, Russia should send a delegation and they should all wear a picture of Putin, i will be there also i might just wear a St George Ribbon, i wouldn't put it past Macron inviting Ukrainian SS veterans.

Why? The only Russians in Normandy on D-Day were German POWs who were acting as laborers for the Germans, building fortifications.

Why do you think? the Soviets smashed the Nazis as part of the allies, you really can't stand it can you?

What makes you think that? I think the Soviets performed valiantly while fighting the Nazis. We even sent them lend-lease trucks, tanks, and weapons. One of the rifles in my gun safe is a 1944 Mosin-Nagant M38 carbine that was probably used to kill several German soldiers, and my SHTF weapon is an American-manufactured version of the Kalashnikov.

I just stated the fact that no Russian soldiers participated in D-Day that I know of.

How many Americans, British, and Canadians are going to be invited to Victory Day celebrations?

Will Mortimer be attending the anniversary celebration too?

1713326856509.png

How many Americans, British, and Canadians are going to be invited to Victory Day celebrations?
They would have invited a division from each side, had they known anyone would come. That would greatly served for their self-esteem.

What makes you think that? I think the Soviets performed valiantly while fighting the Nazis. We even sent them lend-lease trucks, tanks, and weapons. One of the rifles in my gun safe is a 1944 Mosin-Nagant M38 carbine that was probably used to kill several German soldiers, and my SHTF weapon is an American-manufactured version of the Kalashnikov.

I just stated the fact that no Russian soldiers participated in D-Day that I know of.
So what? i remember several years ago Russia invited the Western allies from WW2 to take part in the commemorations in Moscow remembering the victory over Nazi Germany, i seem to remember US and other Western Soldiers in the parade on Red Square.

So what? i remember several years ago Russia invited the Western allies from WW2 to take part in the commemorations in Moscow remembering the victory over Nazi Germany, i seem to remember US and other Western Soldiers in the parade on Red Square.

That's fine. Russia should be allowed to send representatives to the D-Day commemoration, I have absolutely no problem with that.

I'm just saying that as many Russian soldiers took part in D-Day as American soldiers took part in the Battle of Stalingrad.

Forum List

Back