Now Fauci is Going After Your Babies

Oh, the inhumanity!! I doubt you people have any babies. If parents want their children immunized it is their choice.

Last edited:
You do have two minutes to withdraw that attack on my family or I will report it.
I spent a year away. Wasn't a big lose. You attack and mock continually.

Go ahead. This isn't the only place to post opinions.

The same fucking guy who paid China's Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general, to do "gain of function" research, aka "germ warfare research", on bat viruses, that killed 800,000 Americans......duh. That's who.

The same fucking guy who paid China's Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general, to do "gain of function" research, aka "germ warfare research", on bat viruses, that killed 800,000 Americans......duh. That's who.
Have any of you had children in the last, I don’t know, 50 years?

I swear. If the internet had been around in the 50s we’d still be dealing with polio.

You democrats have managed to politicize the health industry to the point that anything they put out is nothing but pure propaganda. Good luck with that.

The list of vaccine given babies in this country did not come from a political party. The fact that everything in your world is R vs D is very telling.

Now you are trying to deflect any knowledge or responsibility. No, IL is not another planet--you live in the shithole.

Illinois has it problems that is for sure. I would not call it a shithole though, there are some fine America loving right wing patriots here.

It is a mostly red state as far as counties...

1637517998480.png

Forum List

Back