Now Fauci is Going After Your Babies

Polio vaccine provides over 99% protection
How many shots of the polio vaccine did you get?

The answer is probably 4.

And they recommend you get another booster before going anywhere there’s a whiff of polio.

You yourself said that it’s 90% effective for months. How could it do that if it doesn’t produce immunity?

How many shots of the polio vaccine did you get?

The answer is probably 4.

And they recommend you get another booster before going anywhere there’s a whiff of polio.

You yourself said that it’s 90% effective for months. How could it do that if it doesn’t produce immunity?
Did you even read the change in definition? No - you didn't. You don't care to analyze anything with any vigor.

Link to any evidence that babies and young children are at risk more from Covid they are from the effects of the mRNA vaxxes?

Also, the mRNA vaxxes are not really vaccines. They are at most pre-treatments. The Vaxxes are still getting and spreading Covid.

If people whose families are divided see their relatives die. form the side you support...you will get yours.

Your drunk postings are some of the best on the forum...they make me laugh almost every time

Did you even read the change in definition? No - you didn't. You don't care to analyze anything with any vigor.
I read the supposed change in definition. It's not a big deal.

Again, why isn't the COVID vaccine a vaccine? It prevents people from getting sick, does it not?

Fau Chi knows that once vaccinated, there’s no going back: the cells become captive audience to the signals they are receiving. This ahistoric violence is a theft. The accumulated evolutionary knowledge of every individual genome. Science does not know the long-term effects of such violence now about to molest the immature, not fully developed immune systems of children five years of age. Austria is now taking the lead.

No, I do realize that for so many of you on both sides everything in your life is R v D.

I have pity for you all from both sides that live in such a shitty manner.
Many R's never paid deep attention to politics as they just try to mind their own business in the areas they live. But Progs have this deep seated mentality in politics that is not unlike a person who has a small business on the private side who puts many hours in to carve out a living and be successful. While Progs pass endless Congressional Bills with others paying for it with no concern for small businesses and a promotion of hatred towards Deplorables and Dregs. So for the last 15 years or so, the media has been on a "destroy all who do not think like us" mode. And I do not even believe all of them do believe their venom. They do like though. Lie a lot.

ok, so one quick statement, show us an article that the shot contains dead virus strain so the body can fight off the live strain. Otherwise, changing spike protein is altering hormones.
Jesus, you guys really have no idea what you’re talking about.

I read the supposed change in definition. It's not a big deal.

Again, why isn't the COVID vaccine a vaccine? It prevents people from getting sick, does it not?
I guess you aren't comprehending the changes in the definition. It went from immunity to "stimulating the body's immune system"

That isn't the same thing and it is a big deal. The COVID vaccine did not provide immunity. It was so short term that is better classified as a therapeutic. I had the pfizer shot (both of them) and then contracted COVID 4 1/2 months later. It helped me stay out of the hospital and it certainly reduced the severity. Lasted 13 days and the worst of it was loss of smell and taste for 21 days. I'm certain I would have faired much worse for many reasons. Good Therapeutic. Not a vaccine. The latest data and reports and stating as such. Go read up on it.

You probably only want it to be a "vaccine" to support your political views, huh?

I guess you aren't comprehending the changes in the definition. It went from immunity to "stimulating the body's immune system"

That isn't the same thing and it is a big deal. The COVID vaccine did not provide immunity. It was so short term that is better classified as a therapeutic. I had the pfizer shot (both of them) and then contracted COVID 4 1/2 months later. It helped me stay out of the hospital and it certainly reduced the severity. Lasted 13 days and the worst of it was loss of smell and taste for 21 days. I'm certain I would have faired much worse for many reasons. Good Therapeutic. Not a vaccine. The latest data and reports and stating as such. Go read up on it.

You probably only want it to be a "vaccine" to support your political views, huh?
Why should we define a vaccine as providing immunity given no vaccine is ever fully capable of providing immunity?

That would not make any sense.

Forum List

Back