November 22nd - JFK Assassination Day!

its impossible to forget that horrible day,it altered the course of history not only for america but the world as well forever in the fact he was the last REAL president america had not a puppet for the eastablishment.He served the people instead of the bankers like every president since him has and he paid the price for it.our right to freely elect our leaders was taken away from us that day.

He was returning us to the constitution where the people had control over the government instead of all these businesses and corporations that do now.

He wasnt being their willing puppet doing what they told him to do like every president since him has done which is why they have all stayed alive.

Last edited:
its impossible to forget that horrible day,it altered the course of history not only for america but the world as well in the fact he was th elast REAL president america had not a puppet for the eastablishment.he served the people instead of the bankers like every president since him has and he paid the price for it.

He wasnt being their willing puppet doing what they told him to do like every presidnet sicne him has done which is why they have all stayed alive.

he served the people instead of the bankers

Based on your confusion about the Fed? About the silver standard? LOL!

How will you be spending the day? Remembering or just another day to booze?

I remember that day like it was yesterday. I remember folks weeping openly on the streets. I remember being sad and depressed. I have driven past that very building on at least 5-7 occasions before and after the shooting and I always looked up at it. Then, as time went by and I began learning what a dirt bag Kennedy was - I stopped caring. I became a republican shortly after that.

The Kennedy's were used to "getting what they wanted - when they wanted it" just like the Bush family and the Clinton family. I sincerely hope that we can rid ourselves of these "royal families". I am sick to death of these "entitled" politicians. Jeb Bush - go the hell away. Hillary Clinton - go the hell away.

its impossible to forget that horrible day,it altered the course of history not only for america but the world as well forever in the fact he was the last REAL president america had not a puppet for the eastablishment.He served the people instead of the bankers like every president since him has and he paid the price for it.our right to freely elect our leaders was taken away from us that day.

He was returning us to the constitution where the people had control over the government instead of all these businesses and corporations that do now.

He wasnt being their willing puppet doing what they told him to do like every president since him has done which is why they have all stayed alive.

If you truly believe that, you need more help than I can give you. There is NO politician that serves the "people". Politicians, by nature serve special interests and ONLY those special interests that will further their political aspirations. Kennedy was the first politician that cared more about pussy than he did "the people". Hell, where do you think that asshole Clinton got his ideas from? :)

If you truly believe that, you need more help than I can give you. There is NO politician that serves the "people". Politicians, by nature serve special interests and ONLY those special interests that will further their political aspirations. Kennedy was the first politician that cared more about pussy than he did "the people". Hell, where do you think that asshole Clinton got his ideas from? :)

one of the brainwashed sheople who cant face facts.yeah he didnt care about people, thats why he signed the executive order that was going to get rid of the federal reserve and put us back on the gold standard again. the federal reserve is why the world is in the mess it is today.:cuckoo:

here,get educated.and facts facts you have been brainwahed your whole life into belieing this is free country.

one of the brainwashed sheople who cant face facts.yeah he didnt care about people, thats why he signed the executive order that was going to get rid of the federal reserve and put us back on the gold standard again. the federal reserve is why the world is in the mess it is today.:cuckoo:

here,get educated.and facts facts you have been brainwahed your whole life into belieing this is free country.

he signed the executive order that was going to get rid of the federal reserve

The EO did nothing to the Federal Reserve.

and put us back on the gold standard again

Nope. The EO had nothing to do with the gold standard.

Yeah, Sonny I am the one who is brainwashed.....OK.

yes you are.the fact that you believe we live in a free country and actually elect our leaders and put them in office and that he isnt a puppet for the establishment, proves that.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:

see i was brainwashed like you for years as well except unlike you,"I" can accept it that i was brainwashed.

again watch this and get educated,apparantly you are so brainwashed you dont understand we became a facist dictatership in 1913 when the federal reserve" whom woodrow wilson signed into effect and even admitted he betrayed americans." was created,you are so brainwashed you dont even get it that the federal reserve "which kennedy was in the process of getting rid of in the prior months before his assassination." you dont get it that,its an illegal organization.:rolleyes-41::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

this will be a waste of time and you will probably cover your ears and close your eyes like all net people walsy do refusing to hear the facts but her it is anyways.I can only lead the horse to the water but if you wont drink the water"watch the video and accept the truth." it does no good for me to post it since you seem too far gone to be reasoned with but this opening speech JFK gave in the opening of the video,is the speech that got him killed.deal with it.

yes you are.the fact that you believe we live in a free country and actually elect our leaders and put them in office and that he isnt a puppet for the establishment, proves that.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:

see i was brainwashed like you for years as well except unlike you,"I" can accept it that i was brainwashed.

again watch this and get educated,apparantly you are so brainwashed you dont understand we became a facist dictatership in 1913 when the federal reserve" whom woodrow wilson signed into effect and even admitted he betrayed americans." was created,you are so brainwashed you dont even get it that the federal reserve "which kennedy was in the process of getting rid of in the prior months before his assassination." you dont get it that,its an illegal organization.:rolleyes-41::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

this will be a waste of time and you will probably cover your ears and close your eyes like all net people walsy do refusing to hear the facts but her it is anyways.I can only lead the horse to the water but if you wont drink the water"watch the video and accept the truth." it does no good for me to post it since you seem too far gone to be reasoned with but this opening speech JFK gave in the opening of the video,is the speech that got him killed.deal with it.

the establishment makes sure candidates who will follow the constitution like ron paul does never get elected cause he tells the truth like it is.you just cant accept it.the media trys to ridicule him since he believes in the constitution.

this will be a waste of time and you will probably cover your ears and close your eyes like all net people walsy do refusing to hear the facts but her it is anyways.I can only lead the horse to the water but if you wont drinkg the water"watch the video and accept the truth." it does not good for me to post it since you seem too far gone to be reaosned with.

I am a realist. You put all the conspiracy theory videos that you want in front of me and I won't give a shit. After serving as a CI Agent (Army) during the Cold War (and after) I can tell you WITH CERTAINTY that I don't give a shit. The world is what it is. Your Utopian view of what the world "ought" to be hasn't existed since this country was formed. This country (just like ANY country) has more skeletons in it's closet than I would ever care to see - but we are STILL the best bet in the entire world. I have always contended that Kennedy made so damned many enemies that any number of people or groups could have killed his ass. And no, I do NOT believe that Oswald acted alone - but that's me. I held a TS-SC3 Security clearance and I know no more than you do.

Woodrow Wilson was, indeed, a piece of dog shit. So what? He was the model for the modern day progressive, just like Margaret Sanger and her "Eugenics program". So what? They have both been dead for years. Raise hell with these faculty lounge communist that we allow to "brainwash" our children. THEY are teaching that same bullshit to OUR children - we ALLOW them to do it.

I appreciate your zeal for the "ideal" of America. If you feel strongly about your views - take whatever action you think is necessary. I am not interested.

We were out on the school playground. I remember my teacher, a young woman about 25 years old, suddenly appearing and gathering all the kids in her class up.
I remember she was crying, and we were all looking at each other, some still holding playground balls and bats in their hands.
We didn't know what was going on, but we knew it was bad. We walked single file back to the classroom everyone silent, wondering what was wrong, all realizing our recess was cut short.
Teacher directed us to our desks immediately. Once we were all seated, she informed us she was going to tell us something awful.
The first thing that went through my mind was something related to the Soviet build up in Cuba, and maybe that the missiles hadn't been dismantled after all, and we had been attacked. I was just old enough to realize all of that because my dad had told my family a lot of details about the Cuban Missile Crisis, and scared the shit out of us kids. In conjunction to that, we were actively practicing drop and tuck drills in the classroom so it fit.

The teacher stood there with tears running down her cheeks and with voice shaking told us President Kennedy had been assassinated.
She further told us that our parents were being contacted and would be showing up to pick us up, since school was officially being cancelled.
For the next hour or so parents showed up, some tearful, all silent, and led their sons and daughters away.

The teacher sat at her desk, at some points with her face in her hands. I had never seen an adult so openly upset. It has left a permanent mark in my memory.

My mother finally showed up, and she too was quite upset. I think John Kennedy effected most all Americans, especially younger adults, in a very deep almost spiritual way.

America will never be this way again.

:cuckoo:

this will be a waste of time and you will probably cover your ears and close your eyes like all net people walsy do refusing to hear the facts but her it is anyways.I can only lead the horse to the water but if you wont drinkg the water"watch the video and accept the truth." it does not good for me to post it since you seem too far gone to be reaosned with.

I am a realist. You put all the conspiracy theory videos that you want in front of me and I won't give a shit. After serving as a CI Agent (Army) during the Cold War (and after) I can tell you WITH CERTAINTY that I don't give a shit. The world is what it is. Your Utopian view of what the world "ought" to be hasn't existed since this country was formed. This country (just like ANY country) has more skeletons in it's closet than I would ever care to see - but we are STILL the best bet in the entire world. I have always contended that Kennedy made so damned many enemies that any number of people or groups could have killed his ass. And no, I do NOT believe that Oswald acted alone - but that's me. I held a TS-SC3 Security clearance and I know no more than you do.

Woodrow Wilson was, indeed, a piece of dog shit. So what? He was the model for the modern day progressive, just like Margaret Sanger and her "Eugenics program". So what? They have both been dead for years. Raise hell with these faculty lounge communist that we allow to "brainwash" our children. THEY are teaching that same bullshit to OUR children - we ALLOW them to do it.

I appreciate your zeal for the "ideal" of America. If you feel strongly about your views - take whatever action you think is necessary. I am not interested.

well at least there is SOME kind of hope for you,glad to hear you at LEAST dont believe in the bullshit in our history textbooks that Lee harvey oswald was the lone assassin.

you can either accept the facts that he served the people instead of the bankers and thats why they killed him or contiune living in fantasyland and not believe it,thats your choice,again i can only lead the horse to the water,cant make him drink it. gerald ford became president for his participcation in the coverup on the warren commission.arlen spector got rewarded a position of senator for his role in the coverup.facts you can accept or ignore.

reagan is another one who got rewarded to future POTUS in his role of the coverup blocking jim garrisons extradition requests to indict CIA people for their role in the assassination as governor of california.

it was the biggest joke of an investigation ever in the history of mankind having allen dulles of CIA on it and john j mccloy head of the world bank on the warren commission.:cuckoo:

regardless of your rambles and what you say,you cant change the facts had JFK lived,we would not have the federal reserve now and the nation would not be in debt with wars started all the time since its the bankers behind all these wars.duh. as usual,the brainwashed like you,consider FACTS to be conspiracy theories.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::rolleyes-41:

I have an american history professor who is a friend of mine who has a few UNITED STATES NOTES dollars that were printed back then before they assassinated him and then immediately stopped their circulation afterwards.to this day,no president has enacted his executive order since they know they will suffer the same fate as him if they do so.

go on believing what you want to though that it was the mob,or the russians,or the cubans or whatever like they like you to keep guessing since you know there was a conspiracy if thats what makes you feel better though that we live in a free country with free elections.:cuckoo:.

Last edited:

the establishment makes sure candidates who will follow the constitution like ron paul does never get elected cause he tells the truth like it is.you just cant accept it.the media trys to ridicule him since he believes in the constitution.

again a fact you can accept or live in denal and theink we freely elect these people,its your choice,the only reason JFK got in was they trusted him.His father was evil with ties to the mob and they thought he would be just like his father and do their bidding for them but he was an apple that fell very far from the tree.he was nothing like his father.at first he went along with their agenda doing things like approving the assassination of castro.He was no saint by any means whatsoever.

But something happened along the way,he developed a conscience and could no longer go along with their agenda anaymore and started stepping on some very powerful toes taking steps to get rid of the fed and the evil CIA.these two organizations are why the world is in the mess it is today.

:cuckoo:

well at least there is SOME kind of hope for you,glad to hear you at LEAST dont believe in the bullshit in our history textbooks that Lee harvey oswald was the lone assassin.

you can either accept the facts that he served the people instead of the bankers and thats why they killed him or contiune living in fantasyland and not believe it,thats your choice,again i can only lead the horse to the water,cant make him drink it. gerald ford became president for his participcation in the coverup on the warren commission.arlen spector got rewarded a position of senator for his role in the coverup.facts you can accept or ignore.

reagan is another one who got rewarded to future POTUS in his role of the coverup blocking jim garrisons extradition requests to indict CIA people for their role in the assassination as governor of california.

it was the biggest joke of an investigation ever in the history of mankind having allen dulles of CIA on it and john j mccloy head of the world bank on the warren commission.:cuckoo:

regardless of your rambles and what you say,you cant change the facts had JFK lived,we would not have the federal reserve now and the nation would not be in debt with wars started all the time since its the bankers behind all these wars.duh. as usual,the brainwashed like you,consider FACTS to be conspiracy theories.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::rolleyes-41:

I have an american history professor who is a friend of mine who has a few UNITED STATES NOTES dollars that were printed back then before they assassinated him and then immediately stopped their circulation afterwards.to this day,no president has enacted his executive order since they know they will suffer the same fate as him if they do so.

go on believing what you want to though that it was the mob,or the russians,or the cubans or whatever like they like you to keep guessing since you know there was a conspiracy if thats what makes you feel better though that we live in a free country with free elections.:cuckoo:.

I have an american history professor who is a friend of mine who has a few UNITED STATES NOTES dollars that were printed back then before they assassinated him and then immediately stopped their circulation afterwards.

That's not true. They issued them until 1971.

Why do you feel a few US Notes would have done anything to the Fed?

I was driving from. Sheppard AFB, Wichita Falls Tx to Little Rock Afb that day...was just north of Dallas when the news came over the radio...I was very tempted to turn south and check out the action..then I remembered how good my wife's cooking was...and headed east. The stuffing was exceptional that year.

I remember quite well sitting in Physics class and a teacher appeared in the door and said the president was dead. What I remember is that didn't know what my reaction should be. But I do remember some of the other boys cheering which seem kinda strange. Other then that I don't remember a whole lot of crying.

Kennedy went from being a questionable president to a legend on that day. Had he not been shot I don't believe his legacy would be as grand as it is today. After all he was the ultimate in conservative, "ask not what your country can do for you....." He would be loathed by the Democrat party today.

Other then that it is my firm belief that a sad little man name Oswald killed a president. Doesn't seem to fit the bill a little man perpetrating one of the greatest crimes in history. It is out of balance so I don't really blame those who think he could not act alone. But since no one else has stepped forward it very well must have been him. As with Lennon, Ford and Reagan they all had their assassins only one successful. No conspiracy, no coup just a screw up by the SS.

America died that day...in many ways. Primarily because our gov lied to us and covered it up....and now it lies all the time.

Forum List

Back