Nothing Short Of Treason

Trump - treason? Hell no. Absolutely rediculous.
Trump's finest hour? Hell no. He shouldn't have brought up anything to do with internal investigations on the world stage. And putting up our slanted intelligence community against Putin was gonna be a no-win, no matter how he worded it. All Trump did today was provide more ammo to the leftist traitors. He should know better by now, even if he's right.
But Trump is not a politically correct president.
That's one reason I voted for him.
And why I'll vote for him again.

Trump did today was provide more ammo to the leftist traitors.
He did much more than that. He demonstrated, quite clearly, that he values not offending Putin's ego more than he values people who dedicate their lives to the service of this country. He is now officially a lame duck president... A prop to keep the voters coming out in November, to be quickly discarded after...

Today, I think our President should have used the opportunity to bring out the official red "Reset" button that the State Department owns and reset out relations with the Russian Federation.

In addition, President Putin should have explained that B. Hussein O. told him to "cut it out" as far as rigging the US Election and that was that.

Trump did today was provide more ammo to the leftist traitors.
He did much more than that. He demonstrated, quite clearly, that he values not offending Putin's ego more than he values people who dedicate their lives to the service of this country. He is now officially a lame duck president... A prop to keep the voters coming out in November, to be quickly discarded after...
Bullshit. You mean dedicate their lives to the service of the democratic party. When Obama colluded with those clowns - and he did - not a word was uttered.

Trump - treason? Hell no. Absolutely rediculous.
Trump's finest hour? Hell no. He shouldn't have brought up anything to do with internal investigations on the world stage. And putting up our slanted intelligence community against Putin was gonna be a no-win, no matter how he worded it. All Trump did today was provide more ammo to the leftist traitors. He should know better by now, even if he's right.
But Trump is not a politically correct president.
That's one reason I voted for him.
And why I'll vote for him again.

He didn’t bring them up, the media stood there and tried to force President Trump to accuse Russia and Putin of illegal hacking. It was appalling how desperate the media wants to start another Cold War.

...We're being compromised and if anyone can support someone that nutty, I'd have to separate myself! Trump's offended everyone at one time or another and I find it unforgivable ANYONE CAN ACCEPT TRUMP LYING THRU HIS TEETH ALL DAY LONG! He lied about NATO leaders appreciating his views and felt they would implement paying more ASAP! It's one thing to lie about your own BS, but to put words into the mouths of other world leaders is beyond the pail! The man's an international disgrace and any support is offensive to me! I feel for you since I understand where you're coming from, but it's like he's called friends, family, & ME "animals, rapists, terrorists, murderers, druggies, pu$$ies, …..!" What am I supposed to do; ignore all that? Please! Good luck! - There's going to be massive collateral damage to the country, the Rep. party, and relations abroad! :102: :banghead: :blahblah: :dunno: :tongue-44:

Him talking about Putin it's like listening to a prostitute talking about her clients....embarrassing to say the least, and the 5th grade language used to describe such a huge profile meeting LOL.

...We're being compromised and if anyone can support someone that nutty, I'd have to separate myself! Trump's offended everyone at one time or another and I find it unforgivable ANYONE CAN ACCEPT TRUMP LYING THRU HIS TEETH ALL DAY LONG! He lied about NATO leaders appreciating his views and felt they would implement paying more ASAP! It's one thing to lie about your own BS, but to put words into the mouths of other world leaders is beyond the pail! The man's an international disgrace and any support is offensive to me! I feel for you since I understand where you're coming from, but it's like he's called friends, family, & ME "animals, rapists, terrorists, murderers, druggies, pu$$ies, …..!" What am I supposed to do; ignore all that? Please! Good luck! - There's going to be massive collateral damage to the country, the Rep. party, and relations abroad! :102: :banghead: :blahblah: :dunno: :tongue-44:

Unforgivable, huh? Sit down and STFU.

Call me old fashioned but I personally think a President committing treason is worse than lying about a blow job.

eagle.jpg

Unforgivable, yes. And nobody will sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up any time soon.

And stop calling yourselves patriots, ffs.

This is actually the third ball Putin gave him.

No footage of the first two, it was a private meeting.

thirdball.jpg

A very sad day for America - and the world.

DiQMhLcXcAIa97W.jpg

So much bullshit. It isn't "treason" to criticize the Clintons or B. Hussein O.

And in fact, President Trump helped out Bob Mueller. Mueller will be able to interview the Russian defendants, get information, making work a plea bargain deal with them in Russia. President Trump was able to clear it with Uncle Pooty, who made it crystal clear that he wasn't involved in any collision.
LOL! I know you meant collusion but collision is hilarious.

If Russia did interfere they did it under obama’s Watch! Where was Brennan?

Yup. Barry was still POTUS why didn't HIS cyber folks find this cyber attack??

You won't hear any of the lefty idiots on this board asking that question.

Trump wasn't POTUS. Barry was.

Visual of Trump taking it up the ass. Putin Oh! So happy. Trump in pain.

View attachment 205446

This little message shows the disrespect that so many libs have for Homoamericans.

The implication here is that Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump are flaming gays engaged in passionate sodomite love, and somehow they should be mocked for it.

I don't think that either of these gentlemen like to take it in the can, but supposedly they did, why would their private sexcapades be fodder for mockery?

Forum List

Back