Notes from Donald Trump's breaking news conference

so you're saying that at no times the parents of the soldiers didn't want their sons bodies returned? you have no idea when the parents made the comments. could have been from decades ago. he'd know, he has the archives. what is it to you anyway? why are you so fking evil?

He was specifically referring to parents of Korean war soldiers that he met on the campaing trail.

Trump claims parents pleaded with him to bring back remains of sons killed in Korean War 65 years ago

The man simply lies about everything.
how do you know he didn't?

They would be too old. Jesus Christ, if he said great grandparents of soldiers from the Spanish American war you'd insist he was visited by ghosts.
do you know if there are any parents alive? there are 100 year old people alive you know this right?

According to Trump 'many' showed up at his campaign and asked. So, is it possible that many showed up? No, not really they'd over 100, I don't see how 'many' said jack to Trump.
I don't know, perhaps you could actually go to the internet and find out. It doesn't bother me, so I will decline wasting my time to be an ass like you.

Thousands of parents want their son's remains back from North Korea.

When Trump said that, I thought he was simply way over the top.

Thousands of parents? From the 50's? Those parents would have to be over a hundred years old.
And there's thousands?
To use deceased American heroes in such a way is an assault on Americans.
Trump is the worst.
so you're saying that at no times the parents of the soldiers didn't want their sons bodies returned? you have no idea when the parents made the comments. could have been from decades ago. he'd know, he has the archives. what is it to you anyway? why are you so fking evil?

He was specifically referring to parents of Korean war soldiers that he met on the campaing trail.

Trump claims parents pleaded with him to bring back remains of sons killed in Korean War 65 years ago

They would be too old. Jesus Christ, if he said great grandparents of soldiers from the Spanish American war you'd insist he was visited by ghosts.

do you know if there are any parents alive? there are 100 year old people alive you know this right?

Those killed in the Korean Conflict would have been at least 18 years of age. Their parent could have been 14. Thus, those killed were born in 1932 and the youngest parent born in 1918.

Trump said 1,000's of them were still alive:

“The soldiers that died in Korea, their remains are going to be coming back home,” he told Fox News aboard Air Force One. “And we have thousands of people that have asked for that, thousands and thousands of people. So many people asked when I was on the campaign, I’d say ‘Wait a minute, I don’t have any relationship…’, but they said, ‘When you can President, we’d love our son to be brought back home’. You know the remains.

Methinks Mr. President Trump confused those thousands and thousands of people with the thousand and thousands of people in New Jersey who cheered when the twin towers collapsed.

Those killed in the Korean Conflict would have been at least 18 years of age. Their parent could have been 14. Thus, those killed were born in 1932 and the youngest parent born in 1918.

“The soldiers that died in Korea, their remains are going to be coming back home,” he told Fox News aboard Air Force One. “And we have thousands of people that have asked for that, thousands and thousands of people. So many people asked when I was on the campaign, I’d say ‘Wait a minute, I don’t have any relationship…’, but they said, ‘When you can President, we’d love our son to be brought back home’. You know the remains.

Methinks Mr. President Trump confused those thousands and thousands of people with the thousand and thousands of people in New Jersey who cheered when the twin towers collapsed.
where does it say parents in that?

Are you kidding?

GEE, ummmm, parents? Wow, they never did. Mea culpa,

BTW: I thought when they said, "we’d love our son to be brought back home’. You know the remains" made it clear.

Dam if you could charge Trump rent for how long he has been living in your head you would be a millionaire.

Give it a rest blackhawk down, he's the president and when he does shitty things or lies people talk about it.

Then again, I forgot how Obama was never talked about when and since he was president. You guys can't stop bringing up Clinton...either one of them.

Dam if you could charge Trump rent for how long he has been living in your head you would be a millionaire.

Give it a rest blackhawk down, he's the president and when he does shitty things or lies people talk about it.

Then again, I forgot how Obama was never talked about when and since he was president. You guys can't stop bringing up Clinton...either one of them.
Up yours no joy I recall no one posting they took notes during an Obama or Clinton press conference if one is going to act that obsessed they can be mocked over it.

Up yours no joy I recall no one posting they took notes during an Obama or Clinton press conference if one is going to act that obsessed they can be mocked over it.

What would be wrong with paying attention and taking notes during a presidential press conference regardless of who is currently in office?

What would be wrong with paying attention and taking notes during a presidential press conference regardless of who is currently in office?
To me personally it comes of as creepy and obsessive if it’s your job to cover the President whoever it is it makes sense if it’s not it seem more like something a stalker would do.

BTW: I thought when they said, "we’d love our son to be brought back home’. You know the remains" made it clear.
I was referring to the thousands number you highlighted. His comment about sons was on a different comment. but fk, why does that matter to you, only that it would prove your error. I'll just let you know it then, you errored.

So many people asked when I was on the campaign, I’d say ‘Wait a minute, I don’t have any relationship…’, but they said, ‘When you can President, we’d love our son to be brought back home’

Are you kidding?
not at all. why would I? show me where he mentions parents in the comment about thousands of people? he did say this, which is not referencing the thousands comment.......

So many people asked when I was on the campaign, I’d say ‘Wait a minute, I don’t have any relationship…’, but they said, ‘When you can President, we’d love our son to be brought back home’

I don't know the count for so many. that could be ten

Trump schooled the worthless corrupt media today....it was amazing viewing...must see if you missed it...

Thousands of parents? From the 50's? Those parents would have to be over a hundred years old.
And there's thousands?
Trump is the worst.
He meant families Mr 57 states....

I was referring to the thousands number you highlighted. His comment about sons was on a different comment. but fk, why does that matter to you, only that it would prove your error. I'll just let you know it then, you errored.

LOL, you can't even spin credibly.

accurately

He only spins like a top.

He only spins like a top.
accurately.

The Business Advisory Counsel told dumas Filthy Don to fvck off because he was a incompetent businessperson with no ethics and proper business acumen.

So there's that. :abgg2q.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

And there's thousands?
Trump is the worst.
Not evil, just stupid. Anyone that obsesses over a person the way he does Trump. Is mentally unstable. I mean I didn't even think about pussy as much in my teenage days, and that's bad, lol.

Forum List

Back