Notes from Donald Trump's breaking news conference

Reporter how does Kim love his people if he keeps killing them
I can't speak to that

What does he mean he can't speak to that? He's the fuking president.

Course, I guess when monsters rip breastfeeding babies from their mother's arms, they will do anything. These are some evil people. I hope there Karma pays them back big time.

The desperation...

We know you want the peace to fail and the nukes to land so that Trump couldn't take credit for his accomplishments.

However, even Kim is probably laughing at these temper tantrums. That's probably why these reporters who are only in for sabotage are left alone.
Kim laughed all right. When Trump was saluting Kim's general.

Posts 2, 3, 4 & 5 above are complete idiot-grams which meet all three requirements of foolishness, i.e. not substantive, not thoughtful and not thought provoking; they are examples of posts of complete vacuity.

Like the OP.
If you look at the notes, I made no judgement. Just reported what Trump said. How do we know he said these things? They've been playing his comments all day on the news.

These are the notes I took just a few minutes ago in order along with Trump answering reporter's questions:

I don't criticize Kim's human rights because I don't want nuclear bombs to kill your family.

Thousands of parents want their son's remains back from North Korea.

Agreement says total denuclearization

I can't speak to that

I never heard of investigators breaking into someone's office

I don't believe that Mike Flynn lied

The statement from Don Jr. you wrote
I don't want to talk about it. It was to papers and not investigators.

IG report totally exonerates me

Scott Pruitt I'm not happy about certain things

Trump It's the Democrats law taking away children.
Reporter No, not true, you did that
Trump No, it's the Democrats
Reporters No, GOP controls both houses and the presidency
Trump No, it's the Democrats, Democrats, Democrats their laws

Obama said Korea is the biggest problem we have ever had
I've solved it
it's gone

People are crying in the street parents wanting their sons remains back

China, North Korea, South Korea we are all working together because of me

(saying 8 times - I counted) Obama lost Crimea
Putin didn't respect Obama like he does me
Obama gave away Crimea

-------------
A little earlier on Fox Trump said:

Kim, he speaks and his people sit up at attention.
I want my people to do the same.

Right off my notes.
you take notes?....lol...geezus dean you are more than obsessed....
You mean you prefer to stay stupid? Why? Let me tell you something, any phycologist will tell you staying stupid is way scarier than knowing. With a little less fear, who knows, you might even want to move out of Mom's basement.

I can't speak to that

What does he mean he can't speak to that? He's the fuking president.

Course, I guess when monsters rip breastfeeding babies from their mother's arms, they will do anything. These are some evil people. I hope there Karma pays them back big time.

The desperation...

We know you want the peace to fail and the nukes to land so that Trump couldn't take credit for his accomplishments.

However, even Kim is probably laughing at these temper tantrums. That's probably why these reporters who are only in for sabotage are left alone.
Kim laughed all right. When Trump was saluting Kim's general.

He sure seemed to flash a shit eating grin when Trump saluted.

Trump It's the Democrats law taking away children.
Reporter No, not true, you did that
Trump No, it's the Democrats
Reporters No, GOP controls both houses and the presidency
Trump No, it's the Democrats, Democrats, Democrats their laws

You have to be a total tard to believe this. Republicans control the government. They let us know all the time.

When Trump said that, I thought he was simply way over the top.

Thousands of parents? From the 50's? Those parents would have to be over a hundred years old.
And there's thousands?
To use deceased American heroes in such a way is an assault on Americans.
Trump is the worst.
so you're saying that at no times the parents of the soldiers didn't want their sons bodies returned? you have no idea when the parents made the comments. could have been from decades ago. he'd know, he has the archives. what is it to you anyway? why are you so fking evil?

Thousands of parents? From the 50's? Those parents would have to be over a hundred years old.
And there's thousands?
Trump is the worst.
so you're saying that at no times the parents of the soldiers didn't want their sons bodies returned? you have no idea when the parents made the comments. could have been from decades ago. he'd know, he has the archives. what is it to you anyway? why are you so fking evil?
Even my dog has learned words like cookie and go outside and walk. Let's see if you are able to learn.

Korean war 1950 to 1953

2018 this year
-------------

65 years. Add 25, the average age of the soldiers.

90 years. Assume the parents were 25 when the had their son

115 is how old they would be today.

How many people do right wingers know that are 115 years old?

So how many thousands of 115 year olds are running down the street begging for the remains of their sons? 5 thousand? 10 thousand?

How many?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

And the ignorant calls me evil.

Pitiful

just

pitiful.

And there's thousands?
Trump is the worst.
Even my dog has learned words like cookie and go outside and walk. Let's see if you are able to learn.

Korean war 1950 to 1953

2018 this year
-------------

65 years. Add 25, the average age of the soldiers.

90 years. Assume the parents were 25 when the had their son

115 is how old they would be today.

How many people do right wingers know that are 115 years old?

So how many thousands of 115 year olds are running down the street begging for the remains of their sons? 5 thousand? 10 thousand?

How many?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
well first I never said they were alive. so you're in error with your entire post. I stated that he had archive documents from parents from decades ago.

Kim, he speaks and his people sit up at attention.
I want my people to do the same.

All surreal and nuts. The part above, did he really say that? That worries me most.
Here is video. See for yourself.

Trump says he wants the US to treat him the way North Korea treats Kim Jong Un

Trump was being interviewed by Fox.

Wow, I had missed this and thanks for linking to it for my lazy ass.
and?

And there's thousands?
Trump is the worst.

He was specifically referring to parents of Korean war soldiers that he met on the campaing trail.

Trump claims parents pleaded with him to bring back remains of sons killed in Korean War 65 years ago

The man simply lies about everything.

And there's thousands?
Trump is the worst.

He was specifically referring to parents of Korean war soldiers that he met on the campaing trail.

Trump claims parents pleaded with him to bring back remains of sons killed in Korean War 65 years ago

how do you know he didn't?

And there's thousands?
Trump is the worst.

They would be too old. Jesus Christ, if he said great grandparents of soldiers from the Spanish American war you'd insist he was visited by ghosts.

And there's thousands?
Trump is the worst.

They would be too old. Jesus Christ, if he said great grandparents of soldiers from the Spanish American war you'd insist he was visited by ghosts.
do you know if there are any parents alive? there are 100 year old people alive you know this right?

Posts 2, 3, 4 & 5 above are complete idiot-grams which meet all three requirements of foolishness, i.e. not substantive, not thoughtful and not thought provoking; they are examples of posts of complete vacuity.
but over the edge obsessive people like dean are an example of a great post?.....

Yep, a great post. When one considers the notes are evidence provided to the reader, at least those readers who are curious and not willfully ignorant, as those who posted in 2, 3, 4, and 5 above are. BTW, by suggesting it is willful and not a congenital issue is me being kind.

but over the edge obsessive people like dean are an example of a great post?.....

Yep, a great post. When one considers the notes are evidence provided to the reader, at least those readers who are curious and not willfully ignorant, as those who posted in 2, 3, 4, and 5 above are. BTW, by suggesting it is willful and not a congenital issue is me being kind.
:auiqs.jpg:

And there's thousands?
Trump is the worst.

do you know if there are any parents alive? there are 100 year old people alive you know this right?

According to Trump 'many' showed up at his campaign and asked. So, is it possible that many showed up? No, not really they'd over 100, I don't see how 'many' said jack to Trump.

Forum List

Back