Remember when the liberal media thought Trump's tough talk would lead to nuclear war?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Now, all of a sudden the same pathetic networks are crushing Trump for being too soft on NK?

I love how they equate this with their pathetic black messiah making a deal with their beloved utopia cuba.

Huh, I don't remember any cubans making any sort of concessions or freeing any dissidents. Nothing. Not one deal.

What deal was there?

Now, no more threat of nuclear war. The tough talk that the left crushed Trump for worked and that same fucking media claims Trump had nothing to do with it, OR Trump is too soft.

List the reasons why we should not ignore the left.

NK proves the liberal media's mission is to attack president Trump no matter what. Trump gets tough with NK they attack him. Trump brokers peace with NK they attack him. Proves just how corrupt and biased the liberal media is. No professional standards, no integrity. Is it any wonder Trump calls them fake news.

Now, all of a sudden the same pathetic networks are crushing Trump for being too soft on NK?

I love how they equate this with their pathetic black messiah making a deal with their beloved utopia cuba.

Huh, I don't remember any cubans making any sort of concessions or freeing any dissidents. Nothing. Not one deal.

What deal was there?

Now, no more threat of nuclear war. The tough talk that the left crushed Trump for worked and that same fucking media claims Trump had nothing to do with it, OR Trump is too soft.

This is how deranged they are.
35114498_994268567410802_2692583979332141056_n.jpg

What deal was there?

Wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun.

I remember Trump fighting over my nukes are bigger than your nukes and threatening nuclear war

What deal was there?

"The left"? You seem to believe Trump even when he contradicts himself, so I doubt it is only "the left" you choose to ignore.

There is always a threat of a nuclear attack, don't pretend differently. N. Korea has the technology to sell it to ISIS or AQ or a Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph or Theodore John Kaczynsk a dirty bomb.

N. Korea also seems to have invested in chemical and possibly biological weapons, which can be devastating too, and easily turned over to the same evil doers noted in the paragraph above and other disaffected / mentally ill persons and rogue nations.

Forum List

Back