Not Very Presidential

Yes. Look at the ideological differences in James Carville and Mary Matlin. They have been married over 28 years.
I hear you but that's an outstanding exception, indeed if it's being reported honestly.

It's reported accurately I think, that support for a middle of the road, or an entire different approach to politics, whatever, is at all time lows of about 7%.

Your country can hardly be referred to as 'united' any more White.

A great little read for those like you who are trying to hold it together or find some common ground: "The Next Civil War" by Stephen Marche.

If only for the information you need to save America!

Yes, this is what Trump and his cult has done to America.
No, the point is that it was happening well before Trump.
Trump just put it to work for his advantage with his wall, that appeals directly to the worst of racism in America.

Racism is a rational and completely acceptable ideology to the right. We've become so close to heaing most of them bragging about how they feel.

:lame2:

So you have nothing, vermin, got it
When your fellow Americans have become vermin ro you, there's no doubt that you feel that the rest of the world is even lower. You make my point kaz.

No, the point is that it was happening well before Trump.
Trump just put it to work for his advantage with his wall, that appeals directly to the worst of racism in America.

Racism is a rational and completely acceptable ideology to the right. We've become so close to heaing most of them bragging about how they feel.

Which of course is why everyone wants to come here, lying racist vermin

When your fellow Americans have become vermin ro you, there's no doubt that you feel that the rest of the world is even lower. You make my point kaz.

Sniff, sniff, what is that smell? Wow, it REEKS, it's HYPOCRISY and it's a bad one. Tell me before you fire one of those off, my eyes are watering, vermin.

Shit man, you smell like Joe's ass on chili night.

And fucking moron, that is my POINT you fucking twat. You say this to leftists NEVER, go fuck yourself

OK, fair enough. I wouldn't marry a leftist and I wouldn't marry James Bond either. Fun fact, actual chicks don't have dicks
Well, I have never met one that had one when we met. Thank God. I did participate in loaner arrangements, back in the day. ;)

I disagree. If they are honest, they do perform a valuable function of informing the press of what is going on wrt policy and other things in the WH. Do they put a positive spin on things? Absolutely.

This one though, has no problem telling baldfaced laughable lies - like the latest - that Texas LEOs prevented Border Security from saving the Mexicans that drowned. Complete lie.
There is no such thing as an honest press secretary. They are appointed by the president as part of the presidential party in power.

Forum List

Back