Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

Mandates have no effect of law.
Despite hoax myths, no county police officer has arrested anyone, anywhere nor has anyone been tried and found guilty of disobeying a “law” that’s not a law. It all been working due to Americans good nature and frightening proclamations from MSM and low level, power hungry government officials.

Just one please.

And I will offer this one to show you are wrong.

As of Jan 20th 2021, 429,872 people had died of COVID.

As of today the total is 756,205.

Thus 756,205-429,872 = 326,333.

326,333 is the number that have died under Biden's watch.
Died WITH Covid and other prexisting life threatening conditions
Stop Lying

Last edited:
Or racism.

The dipstick uses the word multiple times daily and has no clue what the definition is.

I've explained that to him at least a dozen times, but you know how it is talking to a liberal, it's like talking to a brick wall. They simply don't understand.

Died WITH Covid and other prexisting life threatening conditions
Stop Lying

It is not a lie, that is how ever death is counted. Same thing for the flu, same thing for cancer even. Almost nobody dies of one single thing

I was not talking numbers by the day I was talking the most deaths per year. No, you found a Google image. I posted a link from John Hopkins.

When his year is up we will see. As of now, Trump has more deaths during his time than Biden.

It is not a lie, that is how ever death is counted. Same thing for the flu, same thing for cancer even. Almost nobody dies of one single thing
When you die from cancer that’s what they attribute it to.
When you die from a heart attack and have Covid also then Its counted as Covid. That’s the misapplication hoax that you adore

When you die from cancer that’s what they attribute it to.

When someone with COPD gets the flu and the flu causes complications with their COPD, they are counted as a flu death even though technically it was the COPD that killed them, but the COPD would not have if they had not gotten the flu...thus the flu gets some of the blame.

It is this way for everything. It is not new to COVID.

When you die from a heart attack and have Covid also then Its counted as Covid. That’s the misapplication hoax that you adore

My step father died of heart failure, brought on by the cancer in 2/3 of his organs...both are listed as causes of death.

There is no hoax, unless of course you can convivence me that for the last 18 months my wife has been coming home lying to me about the COVID patients she treated....give it a try, this should be fun.

When someone with COPD gets the flu and the flu causes complications with their COPD, they are counted as a flu death even though technically it was the COPD that killed them, but the COPD would not have if they had not gotten the flu...thus the flu gets some of the blame.

It is this way for everything. It is not new to COVID.
Incorrect
If you have Covid and 3 other things then you are counted as a Covid death period and solely
If you have cancer, diabetes and high blood pressure then there is no agenda driven preconsideration that the death is Always counted as a diabetes death
Stop spreading misinformation

Incorrect
If you have Covid and 3 other things then you are counted as a Covid death period and solely
If you have cancer, diabetes and high blood pressure then there is no agenda driven preconsideration that the death is Always counted as a diabetes death
Stop spreading misinformation

you have no fucking clue what you are talking about...just go away you dishonest piece of shit.

My step father died of heart failure, brought on by the cancer in 2/3 of his organs...both are listed as causes of death.

There is no hoax, unless of course you can convivence me that for the last 18 months my wife has been coming home lying to me about the COVID patients she treated....give it a try, this should be fun.
Yes you are one of the ones who has an inordinate number of dead from Covid family members and close friends.

Once defeated by fact he goes off in a spittle flinging name calling tirade
Thank you for the white flag.

You have not facts, you have empty words, nothing else. You have no information, you have no facts and you have no knowledge of the subject. you are just making up shit and posting on a forum because your party masters told you to

Last summer my 94 year old Uncle died from colon cancer. He lived alone with his son, couldn't walk, so he didn't go anywhere. The only outsider to see him on a regular basis was his care worker.

When things looked like the end, my cousin called the family over to say their final good-byes. Afterwords the ambulance hauled him to the hospital. Once there, they tested him and claimed he had covid. Everybody and the care worker were immediately notified and were quarantined or tested. None of the 12 people (mostly elderly) in that room with him had this highly contagious deadly virus.

About three weeks later he died. When my cousin got the death certificate, covid was listed as the main cause of death.

So how did this person who never left the house contract this virus when nobody else near him had it?

Forum List

Back