Democrats now the Party of the Vaxxed Supremacists

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
I mean, the definition fits them perfectly, doesn’t it?

vaxxed supremacist

noun
  1. a person who believes that vaccinated people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "an avowed vaxxed supremacist"
adjective
  1. supporting the belief that vaxxed people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
    "they were members of a vaxxed supremacist group"

They are also “Vaxcists”:

Definition of vaxcism​

1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts vaccination status above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorialleader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible vaccination of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial controlearly instances of corporate vaxcism and brutality— J. W. Aldridge

vaxxed supremacist

noun
  1. a person who believes that vaccinated people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.
adjective
  1. supporting the belief that vaxxed people constitute a superior class and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other status groups, in particular unvaccinated or people who won’t share their medical records.

That's correct and whilever fools refuse they will become the minority and should be kept away from society. The disease spreading vermin must be controlled like wild horses. They are nothing.

vaxxed supremacist

noun
adjective
Love it! :)

That's correct and whilever fools refuse they will become the minority and should be kept away from society. The disease spreading vermin must be controlled like wild horses. They are nothing.
Since the group with the largest percentage of unvaxxed individuals is the black population, it's refreshing to finally see you put your overt racism on full display....

But you're a Liberal, so your racism is hardly surprising, is it????

Since the group with the largest percentage of unvaxxed individuals is the black population, it's refreshing to finally see you put your overt racism on full display....

Why would blacks take notice of some white guy that flogged his ancestors?
To this day white republicans still treat them like vermin yet your surprised they don't front up.

It is white republicans who are clogging up the hospitals with their disease. Ratbags who believe conspiracy theories.
Basically very low intelligence.

This reminds me of something. Cant remember what... oh.

"The Nazis often portrayed those they persecuted as vermin, parasites, or diseases. Nazi ideology focused on the idea that Germany’s "racial purity" was under attack from the "blood of weaker peoples," and Nazi propaganda often depicted Jews, political opponents, and others as parasitic organisms that threatened the overall health of the so-called Volksgemeinschaft (German racial community).1 During the years of the Nazi regime, German doctors frequently argued that Jews spread disease. Reflecting common themes in Nazi propaganda, these medical professionals repeatedly pushed the false claim that Jews were especially responsible for outbreaks of typhus—a deadly contagious disease spread by lice."

I mean, I could not have nailed the sentiment better in a single statement than you did if I tried. Almost like it comes natural...

To this day white republicans still treat them like vermin yet your surprised they don't front up.

It is white republicans who are clogging up the hospitals with their disease. Ratbags who believe conspiracy theories.
Oh, and you even had to add race on top of it. Man, walked right into that one.

Oh, and you even had to add race on top of it. Man, walked right into that one.
Yep. I reiterate what I said.
Just recently the republicans closed booths in the south to stop blacks from voting because they assumed they were democrats.
No racism there son . Just pure hate.

It's actually refreshing to see the blacks wake up to the fact that a certain political party owned (and flogged) their ancestors, then attacked them with the KKK and Jim Crow laws....

But the blacks are coming around....

3c5e3543-22a4-11eb-af5f-9e0ea79d6eba.jpg

Yep. I reiterate what I said.
Just recently the republicans closed booths in the south to stop blacks from voting because they assumed they were democrats.
No racism there son . Just pure hate.
So you justify your rhetoric because the other guy is doing more?

Really?

By the way, since you brought up slavery, are you aware that both the President and Vice President that you installed with a stolen election are DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF SLAVE OWNERS???

...yes---you people keep proving you are just like nazis

he doesn't even live in the US--that's why he sounds so foolish

vaxxed supremacist

noun
adjective
We’ve always done vaccines, MAGA moron. It’s just the trumpkins that politicized this one.

if you all want to die, fine. Stay away from normal people

We’ve always done vaccines, MAGA moron. It’s just the trumpkins that politicized this one.

if you all want to die, fine. Stay away from normal people
^^ another prime example of an idiot who thinks the virus kills the majority of people it infects.

Over 99% of people under 65 who get it recover just fine, and have real immunity. Especially now that we know of more drugs and treatments to help prevent the severity of it.

And we know that real natural immunity is way better than what the vaxxed sheep have.
Or are the Israelis lying about that?

Forum List

Back