Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

Telling a leader to slander a political opponent or you are going to withhold military aid while they are fighting a war, that is treason, buddy.

Weird I don’t recall this ever being said.

Anyone can read between the lines... "Hey, you know that military aid, it's not coming until you dig up dirt on Hunter."

I see, now we are supposed to read between the lines, but certainly don’t apply those same standards to Hunter Biden making an enormous salary for a job in which he is completely unqualified. Yeah, ok.

I've given you a bunch of examples... but being racist yourself, kind of hard to get you to understand the problem.

No, you gave me examples where race was never a factor, it's just the people involved were of different race. Like I told you before, don't use big words like "racism" until you understand what they mean.

Congress felt otherwise.

Felt? You mean like the Thought Police in your Holy Bible 1984? Because that's what they based the impeachment on--Thought Police.

Biden didn't get us into Afghanistan trying to get 12th Century Sheepherders to be Jeffersonian Democrats by throwing money at them. That was your boy Bush, and he fucked up and forgot to finish the job to go after Saddam because Saddam humiliated his daddy.

By the time Biden got it, Bush and Trump and yes, Obama, fucked it up so bad there wasn't much to be done. More importantly, there wasn't a compelling reason to do it.

Blame shifting doesn't work you failure. Your guy, his watch, his plans, his failure.

If you accept a job that has problems in the department you're supposed to take care of, and you fuck it up even worse, try telling your new employer "But Sam did this, and Carole did that, and Paul didn't do the other thing!" They'll fire you on the spot like we need to do with this misfit.

Except we didn't leave 83 billion behind. Most of the "Americans" are Afghans who scammed their way into citizenship, and the Quislings who helped us had 20 years to get their shit together.

What you are pissed about is that after supporting fuckup after fuckup over Trump, you are desperately grasping for ANYTHING on Biden's watch to be angry about.

Many of the people were of Afghan descent, and they went there because they were much less obvious. But, they were Americans first trying to help their country. Now we stranded them there and our ex-military are working night and day to bring them home because this complete moron you voted for didn't bother with them.

No Fuckups? You mean other than Covid, blowing up the deficit, wrecking the economy, surrendering to the Taliban, letting riots run rampant in the streets?

The border isn't a crisis. The economy is in FAR better shape than it was a year ago, buddy. And, no we haven't had more deaths on Biden's watch. The number was at 400K from TRUMP PLAGUE the day Biden took office. It hasn't capped 400K yet. It probably will, but it was still Trump that let this thing get out of control.

Again with the lies. Trump ran this country the best we've seen since Reagan, and perhaps even Bill Clinton. Trying to blame him for shit he had no control over is as childish of an argument as you can get. Yes, more Americans died of Covid under Dementia than Trump. How many sites would you like me to post confirming my claim?

Yes, more Americans died of Covid under Dementia than Trump. How many sites would you like me to post confirming my claim?

Just one please.

And I will offer this one to show you are wrong.

As of Jan 20th 2021, 429,872 people had died of COVID.

As of today the total is 756,205.

Thus 756,205-429,872 = 326,333.

326,333 is the number that have died under Biden's watch.

Just one please.

And I will offer this one to show you are wrong.

As of Jan 20th 2021, 429,872 people had died of COVID.

As of today the total is 756,205.

Thus 756,205-429,872 = 326,333.

326,333 is the number that have died under Biden's watch.

I know this will be a shock to you, but Biden has not been the POTUS this entire year. Pretty crazy, but the new POTUS does not take over on 1 Jan.

63,000 plus people died between 1 Jan and 20 Jan. Anyone that claims those deaths are on Biden is just a mindless drone.

Lets try a visual and see if you can be honest...

The yellow line is when Biden took office...did things get better or worse after that yellow line?

1635084798397.png

I know this will be a shock to you, but Biden has not been the POTUS this entire year. Pretty crazy, but the new POTUS does not take over on 1 Jan.

63,000 plus people died between 1 Jan and 20 Jan. Anyone that claims those deaths are on Biden is just a mindless drone.

That was posted at the beginning of the month and it's now the end of the month, plus we have two months to go until the end of the year.

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame a President for an out of control virus. But I enjoy rubbing salt in the wounds of assholes who blamed every covid death during Trump's last year on President Trump. If they would have not been looking for every excuse to blame Trump for everything, I would have never brought it up.

When you say something, say it sweet, because you never know when you're going to have to eat your words. It's a lesson liberals never seem to learn.

There's our answer. Nope, @JoeB131 can't bring a single racist comment by Trump.

I brought up a bunch of them.

Mexicans are rapists.
Shithole countries
Execute the Central Park Five

It's just that the people who support him keep coming up with excuses why those racist things totally aren't racism.

We could catch Trump screaming the N-word, and you clowns would claim he was a rap star.

I brought up a bunch of them.

Mexicans are rapists.
Shithole countries
Execute the Central Park Five

It's just that the people who support him keep coming up with excuses why those racist things totally aren't racism.

We could catch Trump screaming the N-word, and you clowns would claim he was a rap star.
Not a single quote.

Thanks for playing.

Or racism.

The dipstick uses the word multiple times daily and has no clue what the definition is.
CommonCore, honey! Besides, "Everybody KNOWS what those words mean! I can't be bothered to explain things like that if you're too stupid to know what I'm talking about."

Forum List

Back