Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

No, you didn’t Dumbass.

Its already dumb enough. In fact, you couldn’t make it any dumber. That’s why you can’t explain it, Stupid.

Sorry, Special Ed, if you didn't get the point, you never will.

A sick person with Covid shuts down the whole office.
A person who may or may not have the virus, won't get sick and won't shut down the office.

This is why businesses will start mandating vaccinations... it's too expensive not to.

Sorry, Special Ed, if you didn't get the point, you never will.

A person who may or may not have the virus, won't get sick and won't shut down the office.

This is why businesses will start mandating vaccinations... it's too expensive not to.
You changed your scenario.

I guess you finally realized it was fucking stupid.

I believe you although the anecdotal info still doesn't change the fact that there is a 99 percent survival rate with this particular bioengineered virus. I'll get alarmed when an ebola reston, zaire comes along with a 30-70 percent kill rate.

I get what you are saying and you have a point, but the survival rate, the other half is the transmission to other people.

Okay, for those who haven't ingested paint chips (Nostra) or belong to a whacked out Cult (Bob), here's why companies are going to mandate vaccinations, and a lot sooner than you think.

We live in litigious society. Here, try this out... Go to your closet or laundry room, and find a steam iron. Got it. Good. Now, your iron will probably have a label like this....

1635121820098.png

Now, why did the manufacturers of irons put these labels on irons? Because somewhere out there, some idiot burned himself badly trying to iron a shirt while he was wearing it. Then he got a lawyer with no ethics who sued the iron company.

So let's take the guy who comes into the office and refused to get a vaccination for Covid, and he suddenly develops a hacking cough. Anyone who catches Covid from him can sue, whether they've had the vaccination or not. The company would have to shut down for a day and disinfect everything....

In short, it's expensive.

And this is on top of continuing to take regular precautions like letting people work from home where they are probably goofing off half the time, having to stagger shifts, practice social distancing, putting direction arrows on the floor, and so on.

Of course you don't. That's only because you're a gullible useful who believes and obeys, without question, the lies that you are being told.

Again, the guy who believes Joseph Smith was talking to God, and that he totally didn't marry those 14 year old girls.

Seems to me that you seem to be the one who is involved in mindless obedience... or are you saying you've never disagreed with anything your church leaders have told you.

I believe in vaccinations because they are sound science.

I believe that 700,000 people have died of Covid in the US because I've known people who've had it, and yeah, it's that bad, even if you are healthy.

Um, no, i just dumbed it down so you could understand it... not that you really could.

Companies will start mandating vaccinations because it's good business.
So, you are really claiming you didn't change your scenario?

Your original scenario:

Scenario One- Person gets vaxxed, has the virus, but everyone else in the office is vaxxed, so it's a non-event.

Scenario Two Person doesn't get vaxxed, has the virus, they have to shut down the whole office, bring in a cleaning crew to scrub down everything, and send everyone home for the day.

Your CHANGED scenario:

Can you see any difference in those, Dumbass? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Okay, for those who haven't ingested paint chips (Nostra) or belong to a whacked out Cult (Bob), here's why companies are going to mandate vaccinations, and a lot sooner than you think.

We live in litigious society. Here, try this out... Go to your closet or laundry room, and find a steam iron. Got it. Good. Now, your iron will probably have a label like this....

View attachment 555915

Now, why did the manufacturers of irons put these labels on irons? Because somewhere out there, some idiot burned himself badly trying to iron a shirt while he was wearing it. Then he got a lawyer with no ethics who sued the iron company.

So let's take the guy who comes into the office and refused to get a vaccination for Covid, and he suddenly develops a hacking cough. Anyone who catches Covid from him can sue, whether they've had the vaccination or not. The company would have to shut down for a day and disinfect everything....

In short, it's expensive.

And this is on top of continuing to take regular precautions like letting people work from home where they are probably goofing off half the time, having to stagger shifts, practice social distancing, putting direction arrows on the floor, and so on.

They can try to sue, until the defense lawyer states science which is you can catch covid from a vaccinated person or non-vaccinated person. It doesn't make a difference.

Now we'll try my scenario. A child develops kidney problems and it seems to be a trend. They find out that mothers who were vaccinated while pregnant had these children. Because they were mandated by their employer to get the shot or else, they sue their employer for forcing their medical advice on them and it caused irreversible harm to their offspring.

They can try to sue, until the defense lawyer states science which is you can catch covid from a vaccinated person or non-vaccinated person. It doesn't make a difference.

Except a vaccinated person is far less likely to transmit the disease... so there's that.

Now we'll try my scenario. A child develops kidney problems and it seems to be a trend. They find out that mothers who were vaccinated while pregnant had these children. Because they were mandated by their employer to get the shot or else, they sue their employer for forcing their medical advice on them and it caused irreversible harm to their offspring.

Wow, really? Why don't you try to claim vaccines cause Autism, it's the same level of crazy.

kidney problems are from covid, not the vaccine.

zj43761bzkv71.jpg

kidney problems are from covid, not the vaccine.

How would we know? We rarely have any information on long term effects on people.

Love your meme though. I complained about that stupid alarm to the parts guy at Toyota and asked if I could get those male parts of the seat belt to shut the Fn thing up. He advised me that he seen seat belt alarm silencers on Amazon. When to the site and sure enough, they make them. Now I drive with no stupid seat belt in total peace. They were only $13.00 for a pair of them.

Except a vaccinated person is far less likely to transmit the disease... so there's that.

That's not what I read. A little less likely, they suspect that but no evidence to back it up. In any case in a liable situation, you have to prove harmful intent or total disregard for public safety. How would you prove you got the virus there? How would you prove to the court you never went anyplace but home and work; no stores, no visiting friends or relatives, no fast food places or the movies. Good luck with that. I don't think even the most desperate ambulance chaser would try to make a case like that.

Wow, really? Why don't you try to claim vaccines cause Autism, it's the same level of crazy.

Nothing crazy about it. No way to know unless it went through long term testing which this didn't. They threw it out there in less than a year, no possible way to test this on people with every possible medical condition, so we don't know. Now, the vaccine makers have immunity to any lawsuits. That's why they got immunity in the first place. But an employer is liable if this stuff has any long term effect on certain people. Your employer assumed the role of a doctor by demanding you take this medication. Of course they are liable unless they somehow have malpractice insurance.

You weren't in the room. The people who WERE in the room were so horrified by what Trump did they went to Congress.

We have the transcripts genius. He never said do this or I won't give you aid. It wasn't said. Period.

Who said he was unqualified? His firm did corporate governance... that's what they provided Bursima so they could do business outside the Ukraine. Nothing illegal about that at all...

LOL...you are such a dupe.

Scenario One- Person gets vaxxed, has the virus, but everyone else in the office is vaxxed, so it's a non-event.

Scenario Two Person doesn't get vaxxed, has the virus, they have to shut down the whole office, bring in a cleaning crew to scrub down everything, and send everyone home for the day.

This makes absolutely zero sense, but you are very ideological and illogical so it is not a surprise.

How would we know? We rarely have any information on long term effects on people.

Love your meme though. I complained about that stupid alarm to the parts guy at Toyota and asked if I could get those male parts of the seat belt to shut the Fn thing up. He advised me that he seen seat belt alarm silencers on Amazon. When to the site and sure enough, they make them. Now I drive with no stupid seat belt in total peace. They were only $13.00 for a pair of them.
the vaccine trials were in summer of 2020. Its been a year & half, which means they would be the canary in the coal mine. Its been proven now that an vaccine effects are far less probable than getting long covid.

b2uj2d77glv71.jpg

Forum List

Back