Not In My Back Yard! Suddenly, LIbEral Elites Not So Fond of Lawlessness After All.

Yeah, right. You assholes scream "wacism" every time you get yiur asses handed to you.

I don't care what color a person is, I care about what they do. If they are violent scum I classify them all the same.

VIOLENT SCUM

So, what color is that?

Dumbass.
Lol. Sure sweetie.

Hopefully a dozen or so street thugs out on zero bail will break into George Soros's home and strip it clean....
Why it matters: Super PACs are generally thought of as vehicles for massive political ad buys. But Republicans are employing them in more targeted efforts to build the party and its candidates a more robust grassroots fundraising operation.
snip
The big picture: Republican super PACs have outspent their Democratic counterparts in five of the six election cycles since the Supreme Court's "Citizens United" decision, according to OpenSecrets data.

Democrats, progressive, and liberal politicians and higher ups do not care about america or it's citizens. They are fully willing to allow and even support shitty people to ruin everything as long as they get to keep their power and money and none of the crime effects them personally. They will let the country sink into shit as long as it's nice and sunny in their backyard.

Honestly I think the vast majority of liberal and democrat politicians want America to be like Brazil where the rich and wealthy and powerful just go everywhere in helicopters to avoid the droves or poor shitty people. They just chopper around to work, their home and fancy places, places where most citizens can't get to.

Democrats, progressive, and liberal politicians and higher ups do not care about america or it's citizens. They are fully willing to allow and even support shitty people to ruin everything as long as they get to keep their power and money and none of the crime effects them personally. They will let the country sink into shit as long as it's nice and sunny in their backyard.

Honestly I think the vast majority of liberal and democrat politicians want America to be like Brazil where the rich and wealthy and powerful just go everywhere in helicopters to avoid the droves or poor shitty people. They just chopper around to work, their home and fancy places, places where most citizens can't get to.
God, I can't wait for the collapse so that we of good will and actual intellect can start rebuilding.

We the democrats never liked crime, but we know it happens.
And you pull your mask up over your eyes and pretend it doesn't happen rather than addressing and attempting to eliminate
LaLaLa (2).jpg
it.

We the democrats never liked crime, but we know it happens.

You Democraps openly take the side of criminals against that of human beings.

It is you Democraps that are responsible for policies that weaken law enforcement, and allow criminals to run amok.

It is you Democraps who are responsible, even, for policies now that prematurely release dangerous criminals who ought to remain in prison, allowing them to go out and commit more crimes.

And it is you Democraps who oppose the right of human beings to possess arms with which to defend ourselves against criminals.

Your polices prove beyond any rational doubt that any claim that you Democraps do not like crime is a flat-out lie. You want criminals to be free to prey on human beings with impunity, and you promote polices that have that exact intent and effect.

It seems that LIbEral elitists, who are happy to allow mobs of subhuman criminal filth to run amok as long as they keep to the poorer areas of town, are not so happy with it when it starts to hit closer to home.

I'm reminded of a very faintly-remembered story from a few years ago. I think it was some inhabitant of Beverly Hills that was happy to support the Black LIES Matter mobs, but was very unsupportive when those mobs started heading for Beverly Hills. Something like “Keep that sh•• in South Central LA”, I think he wrote.

The NIMBY principle at work. These arrogant elitists are happy to support lawlessness and destruction as long as it only affects The Little People. Not so much when it starts heading for them.

Oh look! A fake news “questionable source” tabloid in the United Kingdom is talking about politics in California. Bet that story is accurate! NOT!!!

Forum List

Back