Happy Insurrection Day!

1641450319647.png

Happy January 6 Trump Insurrection Anniversary

January 6 Capitol attack: Trump tried to burn democracy to the ground. He’s still trying

Last edited:
The idiot Dems are overplaying their hand . . . . . again
You mean ALL the video evidence and ALL the testimony and ALL the texting.

Yes. trump no longer has Senate Protection.
Over playing their hand..... LOOLLOOLLOL

This time they have a hand they can actually Play and Show.

Wait for it, showdown is coming. No Senate Protection.
You understand that, right?

Barking... absolutely, HOWLING MAD. But you go right ahead and spin yourself deeper into the delusion. Eventually, that media you absorb is going to try to get you to do more than just troll internet threads. I wonder how many like you will have the guts to do more than talk trash.

I ask this same question a lot - IF Trump runs and wins in '24, what actions do YOU believe would be justified to keep him from reassuming power? In January of 2017, people like you did many times the damage to DC that a handful of pissed-off Republicans did on 1/6. They trashed buildings, burned a few vehicles, injured some cops... I don't recall the media solemnly revisiting 1/20 the next year. A bunch of political effing HACKS is all you people are. You can stick your righteous indignation up your arse.

What is it you expect to happen? You understand that the Legislative Branch has no police power, right? Did the fact escape you that the FBI, months ago, clearly stated that there was no conspiracy or prior planning on 1/6? You people are straight-up mental over this guy and I fear for what's left of your sanity if he chooses to run again. TICK, TOCK, BABY.

ETA: Styxhexenhammer put out a vid yesterday summing this drama up, succinctly and hilariously. He said you TDS sufferers would be left (ONCE AGAIN) with blue balls over this effort.

Last edited:
You mean ALL the video evidence and ALL the testimony and ALL the texting.

Yes. trump no longer has Senate Protection.
Over playing their hand..... LOOLLOOLLOL

This time they have a hand they can actually Play and Show.

You understand that, right?
There are people in many nations laughing at this. Calling a protest that got stupid an insurrection. People in those nations know what tyranny and insurrections can be. Progs have no shame and frankly, most people do not even care except Prog leaderships and those glued to the Prog fake new stations.

What is it you expect to happen? You understand that the Legislative Branch has no police power, right?
No, but they have investigative power.
Did the fact escape you that the FBI, months ago, clearly stated that there was no conspiracy or prior planning on 1/6?
WTF?
So, you nut-jobs believe the FBI, now?
According to Trumptards, they conducted the attack.
You people are straight-up mental over this guy and I fear for what's left of your sanity if he chooses to run again. TICK, TOCK, BABY.
Really?
We aren't the ones going to Trump's pity rally, on January 15, in Florence, Arizona.

I will be speaking in the pre-rally. There's a lot of great speakers. They were crammed in," Mike Lindell said. "They said there's gonna be 30,000 people. I say there's gonna be 60 to 70,000. It's gonna be huge."

Speaking to Insider on Wednesday night, Lindell said he was initially planning to get tickets to the Trump rally like "everyone else," but decided to approach Trump's team to see if he could get on stage to say a few words and give a "short message of hope."

WOW, the pillow guy, he may give out mini-pillows for the Trump cult to cry on. LOL.
Nah, Lindell is a grifter, just like Trump....................50% off, as usual.
ETA: Styxhexenhammer put out a vid yesterday summing this drama up, succinctly and hilariously. He said you TDS sufferers would be left (ONCE AGAIN) with blue balls over this effort.

Forum List

Back