Not Guns....Psychology

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. This is in no way an encorsement of the charlatans, Freud, et al, and the claims they had about curing mental illness....
Hence, the importance of government school to the totalitarians.

Here's what they don't want you to know:

“Freud was a charlatan, …He was a quack who routinely proscribed measuring to patients, then wrote fictional papers bragging about his phenomenal results. In one 1896 lecture, he claimed that by uncovering childhood sexual trauma he had healed some eighteen patients, he later admitted he hadn’t cured anyone.”
Ben Shapiro, “The Right Side Of History,” p. 166

3. Basing their ideas on science and reason.....is Freud 'science'?
Nope.....
Who says not?
He does.

“Freud's claims skirted falsifiability, the quality of being testable, a bedrock of the scientific method. Resistance to his lurid suggestions, he argued, meant only that he was onto something; heads I win, tails you really do want to fellate your father. He also conspired to excommunicate any analyst from the movement who dared to subject his ideas to critical scrutiny.

As Freud wrote to a close colleague, he was only "fantasizing, interpreting, and guessing" toward "bold but beautiful revelations." He claimed: "I am actually not at all a man of science, not an observer, not an experimenter, not a thinker. I am by temperament nothing but a conquistador."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ad0011a4f70f

4. Just the opposite: rather that psychology being a cure for mental abberations, it is, at least in terms of mass shootings......the cause.
Societal pressure of a psychological nature, is responsible for the mass shooting.
When you set up a set of parameters that injure, destroy, specific categories of human beings......how can we not anticipate a response from those individuals????

5. We live in a culture that targets males, specifically straight white Christian males......and guess who many of the mass killers turn out to be.
Don’t be puzzled about young men who want to die, and kill little children.

It’s what they have been inculcated about their being a male, they have grown up in a culture that states that being gay is better.....they are victims, but everyone must celebrate their "pride." There's no straight, white male pride month.....quite the opposite.
What's the word you think of when you see "........masculinity."?

Christian, or religious in some other variation, they are immersed in a materialistic, not spiritual, society, where religion of any sort is mocked and marginalized. It is forbidden in schools or in polite society.

Family is targetted.....Liberal/Democrat culture has made single motherhood the goal, even though it dooms these children to lives punctuated with prison and poverty.
And being Caucasion is no privilege, either, with the major political party platform including anti-white racism.

Straight white Christian men…..the only unprotected category in America today….

And they go out with guns and kill themselves and others???? Why not???..........what do they have to live for anyway????

No biggie….government school taught them that the world is about to end, anyway: they are the evil that is destroying the Earth, by being potential "Breeders."

They know they are nothing but evil oppressors, having victimized the whole world for centuries. And worst of all…..they’re American.
This is what the 1619 Project of the NYTimes, and Critical Race Theory are all about.

They must both punish themselves, and also live up to their evil reputations.

And you wonder about the psychopaths that shoot up schools??????

You caused it by empowering Democrats.…..you stole the election so you can continue to enforce this culture.

Last edited:
1. This is in no way an encorsement of the charlatants, Freud, et al, and the claims they had about curing mental illness....

“Freud was a charlatan, …He was a quack who routinely proscribed measuring to patients, then wrote fictional papers bragging about his phenomenal results. In one 1896 lecture, he claimed that by uncovering childhood sexual trauma he had healed some eighteen patients, he later admitted he hadn’t cured anyone.”

Nope.....
Who says not?
He does.

“Freud's claims skirted falsifiability, the quality of being testable, a bedrock of the scientific method. Resistance to his lurid suggestions, he argued, meant only that he was onto something; heads I win, tails you really do want to fellate your father. He also conspired to excommunicate any analyst from the movement who dared to subject his ideas to critical scrutiny.

As Freud wrote to a close colleague, he was only "fantasizing, interpreting, and guessing" toward "bold but beautiful revelations." He claimed: "I am actually not at all a man of science, not an observer, not an experimenter, not a thinker. I am by temperament nothing but a conquistador."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ad0011a4f70f

4. Just the opposite: rather that psychology being a cure for mental abberations, it is, at least in terms of mass shootings......the caue.
Societal pressure of a psychological nature, is responsible for the mass shooting.
When you set up a set of parameters that injure, destroy, specific categories of human beings......how can we not anticipate a response from those individuals????

5. We live in a culture that targets males, specifically straight white Christian males......and guess who many of the mass killers turn out to be.

It’s what they have been inculcated about their being a male, they have grown up in a culture that states that being gay is better.....they are victims, but everyone must celebrate their "pride." There's no straight, white male pride month.....quite the opposite.

Christian, or religious in some other variation, they are immersed in a materialistic, not spiritual, society, where religion of any sort is mocked and marginalized. It is forbidden in schools or in polite society.

Family is targetted.....Liberal/Democrat culture has made single motherhood the goal, even though it dooms these children to lives punctuated with prison and poverty.
And being Caucasion is no privilege, either, with the major political party platform including anti-white racism.

And they go out with guns and kill themselves and others???? Why not???..........what do they have to live for anyway????

No biggie….government school taught them that the world is about to end, anyway: they are the evil that is destroying the Earth, by being potential "Breeders."

They know they are nothing but evil oppressors, having victimized the whole world for centuries. And worst of all…..they’re American.
This is what the 1619 Project of the NYTimes, and Critical Race Theory are all about.

You caused it by empowering Democrats.…..you stole the election so you can continue to enforce this culture.
Moreover, as I have written elsewhere:

While popular culture at large and abortion on demand has been teaching kids for decades that human life and sexuality are cheap, indeed, that sexual chastity and fidelity are antiquated virtues, that the marital and familiar bonds of civilization are oppressive: lefty's anti-socialization factories, i.e., the state schools, have been doubling down on these lessons and churning out vicious sissies, skanks, bullies, and rank psychopaths at an ever-increasing rate.​

1. This is in no way an encorsement of the charlatans, Freud, et al, and the claims they had about curing mental illness....

Nope.....
Who says not?
He does.

4. Just the opposite: rather that psychology being a cure for mental abberations, it is, at least in terms of mass shootings......the caue.

Way cool. Why I keep reading your stuff, even when you piss me off.

Moreover, as I have written elsewhere:

While popular culture at large and abortion on demand has been teaching kids for decades that human life and sexuality are cheap, indeed, that sexual chastity and fidelity are antiquated virtues, that the marital and familiar bonds of civilization are oppressive: lefty's anti-socialization factories, i.e., the state schools, have been doubling down on these lessons and churning out vicious sissies, skanks, bullies, and rank psychopaths at an ever-increasing rate.​

And, worse yet......we are in the minority of those who understand what has happened.....

.....and try to resist it.

We are living in the afterglow of a once great nation.

6. We are targetting straight white Christian males......and some of them are responding in a violent, antisocial manner.....and it is not guns that are the fault, just handy.

I know an older, retired teacher, who told me that he used to carry his rifle to a Brooklyn public school when he was on the rifle team.

1654290046922.png

From the blurb for this book:

"Sommers argues that the problem of male underachievement is persistent and worsening. Among the new topics Sommers tackles: how the war against boys is harming our economic future, and how boy-averse trends such as the decline of recess and zero-tolerance disciplinary policies have turned our schools into hostile environments for boys. As our schools become more feelings-centered, risk-averse, competition-free, and sedentary, they move further and further from the characteristic needs of boys. She offers realistic, achievable solutions to these problems that include boy-friendly pedagogy, character and vocational education, and the choice of single-sex classrooms.

The War Against Boys is an incisive, rigorous, and heartfelt argument in favor of recognizing and confronting a new reality: boys are languishing in education and the price of continued neglect is economically and socially prohibitive."

Education is my mission.....and I may just be getting through to you.
What?

I thought I was your mission?

I can't begin to describe the despondency I feel. Its like the first stage of grief!

As a straight white male, I may have to go out and kill a 100 beers to get over this. Wait!!

You asked for the definition of masculinity.

I'll have to go out and kill 100 shots of Scotch. But not that bottom-shelf stuff. After all, we're not barbarians here.

:biggrin: :love_ya4::love_ya4:

What?

I thought I was your mission?

I can't begin to describe the despondency I feel. Its like the first stage of grief!

As a straight white male, I may have to go out and kill a 100 beers to get over this. Wait!!

You asked for the definition of masculinity.

I'll have to go out and kill 100 shots of Scotch. But not that bottom-shelf stuff. After all, we're not barbarians here.

:biggrin: :love_ya4::love_ya4:

You silly boy, you.

You silly boy, you.
While your subject is serious, very serious; I am trying to turn over a new leaf and stop the hate.

In My opinion, young men, regardless of sexual orientation, are being taught by our power structure that it is okay to hate.

We are seeing that being played out right in front of us, yet the only answers we hear are the same tired talking points from both the left and the right.

Talking points that will NEVER solve the issue. Just as they never will solve the issue.

So, I decided to give Myself permission to be 'flirty'. hehe.

While your subject is serious, very serious; I am trying to turn over a new leaf and stop the hate.

In My opinion, young men, regardless of sexual orientation, are being taught by our power structure that it is okay to hate.

We are seeing that being played out right in front of us, yet the only answers we hear are the same tired talking points from both the left and the right.

Talking points that will NEVER solve the issue. Just as they never will solve the issue.

I gotcha'....

I believe it goes back, even further than our hate-filled culture under the Democrats, who need to divide to conquer.

The Russian Revolution was based on the French Revolution, an abattoir of a culture.

And then summarized thus:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

...and.....

Abolition [Aufhebung] of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists. On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie." Marx and Engels, Communist Manifesto, ch 2...

...and....

After losing power, Leon Trotsky would claim that the reason that communism had not been successful was that Stalin had not been ruthless enough in his efforts to eliminate the family. See Trotsky's The Revolution Betrayed, trans. Max Eastman, New York, 1965, pp. 145ff.

Read more: The Abolition of the Family
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Last edited:
Psychology is a fraud. I have first-hand experience with psychologists that tried to institutionalize my 2-year old mentally handicapped son. I told them to fuck themselves. Today my son is 35, drives, and has a job. He is well respected by his workmates, I taught him to read, take care of himself, cook, etc. It has been a long road to be sure however, I wouldn't trade my experience for anything. He is a friendly, loving human being. Yes, Freud was a fraud.

Kids in a strong family unit, mentored by the fathers and loved by both parents are NOT going to pick up a gun a kill. The left is totally responsible for this clusterfuck we have today and, instead of facing what they have done to boys and men in our society, want to make political points about guns. They are truly sick individuals and have taken over the Democrat party. Never vote for a Democrat today because they are toxic.

Education is my mission.....and I may just be getting through to you.
Sometimes you do. That one was educational, stuff I had somewhat heard, but a little more collected, and you reference if you think somebody could think you formulate without outside source, sometimes whether they like the source or not. Good humor device, in paragraph under 3. Not good at that, as I don't think like that.

Nope.....
Who says not?
He does.

4. Just the opposite: rather that psychology being a cure for mental abberations, it is, at least in terms of mass shootings......the cause.

Guns are simply tools, inanimate objects, and there is something else at work: Democrat/Liberal/Progressive belief that lives are without signifiance.

Socrates' renowned statement was that “The unexamined life is not worth living”.....

...and the fact that no Democrat, Biden voter, has commented on the affinity of their party with death, and with Mao, seems to provide the proof: they don't examine their lives, what they have become sans examination of these facts, they seem to accept that their existence is meaningless, they are as grains of sand.

Arguably the greatest gift that the Bible gave to Western Civilization, is in Genesis 1:27 “So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.”

This is the basis of equality, the argument against slavery, and of the intrinsic value of every life.

The other religion, Totalitarian Secularism, sees humans as no dearer than any animal, or a grain of sand. All six version incorporate that view: communism, Nazism, socialism, Liberalism, Progressivism, and Fascism. It is the basis for collectivizing all the 'grains of sand,' rather than recognizing the uniqueness of each and every individual.

1654292714230.png

6. We are targetting straight white Christian males......and some of them are responding in a violent, antisocial manner.....and it is not guns that are the fault, just handy.

I know an older, retired teacher, who told me that he used to carry his rifle to a Brooklyn public school when he was on the rifle team.

View attachment 653596

"Sommers argues that the problem of male underachievement is persistent and worsening. Among the new topics Sommers tackles: how the war against boys is harming our economic future, and how boy-averse trends such as the decline of recess and zero-tolerance disciplinary policies have turned our schools into hostile environments for boys. As our schools become more feelings-centered, risk-averse, competition-free, and sedentary, they move further and further from the characteristic needs of boys. She offers realistic, achievable solutions to these problems that include boy-friendly pedagogy, character and vocational education, and the choice of single-sex classrooms.

The War Against Boys is an incisive, rigorous, and heartfelt argument in favor of recognizing and confronting a new reality: boys are languishing in education and the price of continued neglect is economically and socially prohibitive."
My grandfather was on the rifle team at his school. The rifles were stored in an armory next door to the rifle range. It was a .22 caliber (or 5.6 mm) rife range. The keys to the armory were held by the head of the ROTC program, a retired master sergeant, but each semester two different members of the team were appointed as armorers responsible for checking the rifles out and back in.

That's not all.

The armory also sported three-dozen M1's with the firing pins removed for the ROTC drill team; however, the top-36, ROTC students were trusted to take those rifles to the White Tank Mountains on an annual, six-day bivouac excursion. The students had C-rations and plenty of water at the camp. They had to provide for their own shelter from nature as they had been taught to do. They were divided into two opposing "combat teams" to conduct the tactical maneuvers they had studied in class. Get this. The firing pins were reinserted. They were given magazines, blanks and flash compressors. This was in the '70s and '80s.

Kids in a strong family unit, mentored by the fathers and loved by both parents are NOT going to pick up a gun a kill. The left is totally responsible for this clusterfuck we have today and, instead of facing what they have done to boys and men in our society, want to make political points about guns. They are truly sick individuals and have taken over the Democrat party. Never vote for a Democrat today because they are toxic.
I won't blame ALL of the left, but a good portion of the Progressive and those who are permissive in the 'tantrum' we are seeing from the immature generation.

But yeah, I tend to agree. Plus, PoliticalChic is hot and I'm so destroyed that she doesn't even see Me.

View attachment 653596

Yes, we still have rifle and trap clubs in high school in my small rural Midwest town. WE NEED THIS!

I won't blame ALL of the left, but a good portion of the Progressive and those who are permissive in the 'tantrum' we are seeing from the immature generation.

But yeah, I tend to agree. Plus, PoliticalChic is hot and I'm so destroyed that she doesn't even see Me.
The Marxist leftist radicals have all the power in the Democrat party in at this time. George Soros has poured billions into getting these radicals elected across the States. We have prosecutors who refuse to prosecute, Governors who want to use a fake pandemic to control their populace. The Obama branch of the Democrat Party (who controls Biden) are straight-up Marxists. We need to purge these people by electing conservative American Patriots.

Forum List

Back