"Not A Thimbleful Of Difference" Found In Georgia Recount: Just Like In All Vote Counts Nationwide!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
When Nixon was being regarded criminal, people learned to speak the English Language from U. S. Senator, Sam Ervin. Now four lawyers are being found criminal--Rudy Giuliani, Jean Ellis, Joseph diGenova, and Sidney Powell. People are learning to speak the English Language from the Secretary of State of Georgia: Brad Raffensperger. LIkely Senator Ervin could pronounce that(?). Anyone can notice how complex it all gets(?)! There is "Not A Thimbleful of Difference" to be found in the Georgia recount--just like none gets shown in any discussions, created in the Trumped-Up Legal Defense Team! None gets discussed, mentioned, or provided in proceedings in or out of courts--numbering upwards of 45 separate occasions, just so far!

Senator McConnell at least suggested, in office just today, that Republicans had best not get sick if they want their, "Lame Duck" session: To go forward(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The "Lives Don't Matter!" Agenda, meanwhile--Matt 24: 14-30--can everywhere be noticed!"

Raffensperger said the state’s timeline should not be affected and expects to certify the results of this election as is required by law on Friday.

It's over.

You had your audit.

Biden won GEORGIA

No shit. They counted fraudulent ballots...Then they recounted the same fraudulent ballots.

And then AFTER THE RECOUNT...they started finding ballots that were never uploaded into their system...Who'da thunk? :dunno:

Now GA has NOT BEEN CERTIFIED because some counties have 200% - 300% more votes than registered voters.

Thunk Illiterate poster presenting the Trumped-Up legal team facts and evidence, nationwide and even on Mars(?)! Georgia Certification is likely in place, announced 11/20. Thunk is posting evidence available that in fact the Martians did land in Georgia: (And maybe found there were black people, and so they can't be found anymore(?)! Some people do know how they count(?): Even in Wayne County, MI(?)!)

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The "Lives Don't Matter!" Agenda, meanwhile--Matt 24: 14-30--can everywhere be noticed!"

Now awaiting Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1

Last edited:

Now waiting from Trumper stupidity doubting the recount...5..4..3..2..1
Republicans on this board can bullshit all they want, but we all know they were already planning on rejecting this audit result regardless. Now they will pull shit out of their ass on the spot to explain why it’s all a sham.

No shit. They counted fraudulent ballots...Then they recounted the same fraudulent ballots.

And then AFTER THE RECOUNT...they started finding ballots that were never uploaded into their system...Who'da thunk? :dunno:

Now GA has NOT BEEN CERTIFIED because some counties have 200% - 300% more votes than registered voters.
Bullshit. It will be certified on Friday

Republicans on this board can bullshit all they want, but we all know they were already planning on rejecting this audit result regardless. Now they will pull shit out of their ass on the spot to explain why it’s all a sham.
They are predictable. As the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, the Trumper will have a conspiracy theory to conform this fact to their bizarro alternative reality.

I'll go first because I do have doubts.

Was recounting ballots that should never have been entered or counted the first time, included?

What percentage of ballots had ONLY Biden indicated and NO down ballot votes at all?

How many dead, invalid or otherwise incapacitated nursing home patients were accounted for?

The votes were run through Stacey Abrams stench laden twat. She has the answers of a village in Africa living in the Bronze age. But our competition is in Asia living in the 21st century.

Was recounting ballots that should never have been entered or counted the first time, included?

What percentage of ballots had ONLY Biden indicated and NO down ballot votes at all?

How many dead, invalid or otherwise incapacitated nursing home patients were accounted for?
How about you just admit you were going to reject this recount regardless of the circumstances?

Honestly truly sad. The recount also found no widespread fraud because there was none.

Now waiting from Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1

That didn't take long

Now waiting from Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1
That is cool and all, and we knew it was coming. Like the article said, after state certifies, the loser (Trump) has two days to request recount and that recount is paid for by the counties. So, Donnies will probably request the recount out of spite. Donnie, The Loser.

Honestly truly sad. The recount also found no widespread fraud because there was none.

Did the recount show any Russian influence this time?

If you say no.

Why not? What changed?

That didn't take long

Why pretend that I don't have any questions about the integrity of this election, when I actually do?

Peer pressure?

Ridicule?

Afraid I might be doxed?

Bring it on.

Two words, "foreign interference"
SCOTUS = Game over.

Forum List

Back