"Not A Thimbleful Of Difference" Found In Georgia Recount: Just Like In All Vote Counts Nationwide!

I'll go first because I do have doubts.

Was recounting ballots that should never have been entered or counted the first time, included?

What percentage of ballots had ONLY Biden indicated and NO down ballot votes at all?

How many dead, invalid or otherwise incapacitated nursing home patients were accounted for?
This is good news not just for Biden but for all Americans – as we will all soon be rid of Trump.

Now waiting from Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1
Two words, "foreign interference"
SCOTUS = Game over.

That wouldn't surprise me.

I'll go first because I do have doubts.

Was recounting ballots that should never have been entered or counted the first time, included?

What percentage of ballots had ONLY Biden indicated and NO down ballot votes at all?

How many dead, invalid or otherwise incapacitated nursing home patients were accounted for?
This is good news not just for Biden but for all Americans – as we will all soon be rid of Trump.
Put a sock in, Donnie

il_1140xN.1002882173_7ghf.jpg

Now waiting from Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1
SCOTUS = Game over.

This also means that Trump’s impossible effort to realize a second term became that much more impossible.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

SCOTUS = Game over.

It could be. I know Rudy was on fire today.
He was so hot, his hair was melting - lol
I wish I would have saved all the information Ive read, but its to my understanding that if proven, foreign interference is a complete game changer, to the advantage of Trump.
The part I dont understand is where the SCOTUS can rule back to the states and the states each get a single vote.
Im still trying to figure this out, and I dont guess any of us have been in this situation before either.

Counting the same illegal votes over again will not show the real winner...if Joe wants the support of all Americans he needs to call for audits witnessed by both sides in every battle ground state...or over half the nation will not believe he is the legitimate winner....and they will take it out on DEMOCRATS....say goodbye to the house senate and the courts libs....and you can keep the senile old friend of the Klan in the white house....

Now waiting from Trumper stupidity doubting the recount...5..4..3..2..1
Republicans on this board can bullshit all they want, but we all know they were already planning on rejecting this audit result regardless. Now they will pull shit out of their ass on the spot to explain why it’s all a sham.
The votes were run through Stacey Abrams stench laden twat. She has the answers of a village in Africa living in the Bronze age. But our competition is in Asia living in the 21st century.
I think you’re just pissed you aren’t able to smell any woman’s twat.
I just realized through life that there are many people who use the excuse we all do to make a great living. And when it comes to prog women who get the benefit of quotas it is put us on decline. When it comes to Prog black women it comes to bullshit even worse. No answers. None. Just raise taxes to keep people getting paid off as the over priced and under educating schools with the teenage pregnancies keep going on with the taxpayer spaying for it. I just told you the problem even if I do not smell any women's twat by your spout. It is much cheaper to get a whore. Kamala....a two dollar ph uk may be available.

Republicans on this board can bullshit all they want, but we all know they were already planning on rejecting this audit result regardless. Now they will pull shit out of their ass on the spot to explain why it’s all a sham.
The votes were run through Stacey Abrams stench laden twat. She has the answers of a village in Africa living in the Bronze age. But our competition is in Asia living in the 21st century.

You're not only vulgar, you're out of touch with reality.

Now awaiting Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1
Hopefully Trump somehow goes to court so he can lose a red state 3 times.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
4 years of "Trump is a Russian asset and had Russian whores piss on him in a bed that Hussein slept in.... in Moscow".

But THIS is a crazy conspiracy.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

What??

No shit. They counted fraudulent ballots...Then they recounted the same fraudulent ballots.

And then AFTER THE RECOUNT...they started finding ballots that were never uploaded into their system...Who'da thunk? :dunno:

Now GA has NOT BEEN CERTIFIED because some counties have 200% - 300% more votes than registered voters.

Thats liberal election math. Anything goes.

Now awaiting Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1

soooooooooo ... if Biden wins again, that's 16 more Electrical Votes. Huzzah.

Forum List

Back