"Not A Thimbleful Of Difference" Found In Georgia Recount: Just Like In All Vote Counts Nationwide!

I'll go first because I do have doubts.

Was recounting ballots that should never have been entered or counted the first time, included?

What percentage of ballots had ONLY Biden indicated and NO down ballot votes at all?

How many dead, invalid or otherwise incapacitated nursing home patients were accounted for?
And there's doubt that you have at least half a brain.

Now awaiting Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1
Certified

A frank confession.
A joke. Not a confession at all.
Ask my wife.
mail3.gif

Since I quit cigarettes 11 years ago and alcohol 3 years ago,
I don't need any pills yet, pushing 60 soon.
mail.gif

Mowing gives me a hard on.

Now waiting from Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1
Two words, "foreign interference"
SCOTUS = Game over.

That wouldn't surprise me.
It could be. I know Rudy was on fire today.
He was so hot, his hair was melting - lol
I wish I would have saved all the information Ive read, but its to my understanding that if proven, foreign interference is a complete game changer, to the advantage of Trump.
The part I dont understand is where the SCOTUS can rule back to the states and the states each get a single vote.
Im still trying to figure this out, and I dont guess any of us have been in this situation before either.
If in the electoral college vote, no candidate get's a majority of votes the House of Representative selects the president from the top three contenders. Each state delegation votes en bloc, with each state having a single vote.

Now awaiting Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1

soooooooooo ... if Biden wins again, that's 16 more Electrical Votes. Huzzah.
It should work like one of those gameshows where you get more points when your opponent guesses wrong.

Forum List

Back