"Not A Thimbleful Of Difference" Found In Georgia Recount: Just Like In All Vote Counts Nationwide!

Now waiting from Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1
Two words, "foreign interference"
SCOTUS = Game over.

That wouldn't surprise me.
It could be. I know Rudy was on fire today.
He was so hot, his hair was melting - lol
I wish I would have saved all the information Ive read, but its to my understanding that if proven, foreign interference is a complete game changer, to the advantage of Trump.
The part I dont understand is where the SCOTUS can rule back to the states and the states each get a single vote.
Im still trying to figure this out, and I dont guess any of us have been in this situation before either.
If in the electoral college vote, no candidate get's a majority of votes the House of Representative selects the president from the top three contenders. Each state delegation votes en bloc, with each state having a single vote.
No going to happen.

Move On

Now awaiting Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1

Trump did pick up about 2,000 votes that were not originally counted. I wonder how many he will pick up elsewhere?

Now awaiting Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1

There is no way Demented Biden and Camel Toe Harris won this election!

Wake Up!;)

1605841133816.png

Your first mistake is that you do not seem to know that the MSM is not the Federal Voting Commissioner. Lately, the Mainstream Media has been the mouthpiece for the Democrat Party that pretends it won the popular vote just because they put computers up with instructions to obstruct a fair election based on the voters will and replaced it with the desires of the deep state who knew their lying polls were being ignored by a public that really likes President Donald Trump. The narcisstic deep staters feel that they are more important than the American people. They are not. The election of the President has been wrongfully destroyed. We the people must find for the will of the voters, and the deep state needs to get out of the way or we will do it for them.

If you recount bullshit votes, wouldn’t you get the same numbers again and again?
Did anyone audit these ballots, to see if they actually belong to the people they supposedly do?m
Just askin.

Now waiting from Trumper stupidity and conspiracy theories casting doubt on the recount...5..4..3..2..1
Two words, "foreign interference"
SCOTUS = Game over.

That wouldn't surprise me.
It could be. I know Rudy was on fire today.
He was so hot, his hair was melting - lol
I wish I would have saved all the information Ive read, but its to my understanding that if proven, foreign interference is a complete game changer, to the advantage of Trump.
The part I dont understand is where the SCOTUS can rule back to the states and the states each get a single vote.
Im still trying to figure this out, and I dont guess any of us have been in this situation before either.
If in the electoral college vote, no candidate get's a majority of votes the House of Representative selects the president from the top three contenders. Each state delegation votes en bloc, with each state having a single vote.
Actually, if the election is this screwed up, it is the current Senate that decides. And yes it's one state, 1 vote. 37 of the states happen to be Republican states. President Trump's hard work for raising pay for working people made him a lot of friends. Do the math.

The #1 Reason that FRAUD was so easy in George was that the ballots were Generic, so that there could be substitutions, alterations and even additional ballots pumped into the system.

Once the illegal votes were entered into a voting pile, they were almost free from detection.

The REMEDY would be ballot identifiers. This is one I like, but others could also be used.

1605854908910.png

If you recount bullshit votes, wouldn’t you get the same numbers again and again?
Did anyone audit these ballots, to see if they actually belong to the people they supposedly do?m
Just askin.
No, in Georgia there is no connecting the ballot with an individual voter. If a ballot is mailed in, it is supposed to have a signature and address on the envelope. BUT once the ballot is separated from the envelope, any identification is impossible.

Brad Raffensperger, the Secretary of State Georgia, must correct this very soon, before the run-off senate races.

Just askin.
Once someone steps into a voting booth there is no way to know how they voted.
With a mail in vote, the ballot is removed from a signed envelope and there is no way to know which ballot matches which envelope.

There is nothing to audit

The #1 Reason that FRAUD was so easy in George was that the ballots were Generic, so that there could be substitutions, alterations and even additional ballots pumped into the system.

Once the illegal votes were entered into a voting pile, they were almost free from detection.

The REMEDY would be ballot identifiers. This is one I like, but others could also be used.

View attachment 418765
LOL...#stoptheidiocy.

Just askin.
Once someone steps into a voting booth there is no way to know how they voted.
With a mail in vote, the ballot is removed from a signed envelope and there is no way to know which ballot matches which envelope.

There is nothing to audit
Hmm.
Well so much for that.

Wake Up!;)

View attachment 418689
Its over sycophant.

You may now crawl back under your rock.

Wake Up!;)

View attachment 418689
He just didn’t win it...he fucking crushed it

will top 80 million votes.

Pennsylvania Legislature Demand FULL AUDIT!

:dance:

Next...GA MI and WI will follow suit!
Georgia is called and so will the listed states next week. And by called I mean certified.

Move On loser.
The vote in Georgia has been certified by the Secretary of State and Signed by the governor. The next step is for governor to issue a Certificates of Ascertainment as required by law and forward to the House of Representative by Dec 8th. Once that is done, the election can not be contested. What that means is Trump's only chance is to reverse the vote in Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada all of which have a deadline next week for election certification on Monday or Tuesday.

The fact that Trump is now focusing on Michigan which only has 16 electoral votes and he lost by 154,000 votes means Trump has given up on reversing the vote and is concentrating on creating a never admit defeat image, blaming his lost on a fraudulent election, and making the transition to a Biden administration as rocky as possible.

No shit. They counted fraudulent ballots...Then they recounted the same fraudulent ballots.

And then AFTER THE RECOUNT...they started finding ballots that were never uploaded into their system...Who'da thunk? :dunno:

Now GA has NOT BEEN CERTIFIED because some counties have 200% - 300% more votes than registered voters.
Bullshit. It will be certified on Friday
Fake News. It's Saturday and it's NOT certified by the Gov.

AUDIT: Georgia Governor Calls for Audit of Signatures on Ballot Envelopes..

“It seems simple enough to conduct a sample audit of signatures on the absentee ballot envelopes and compare those to the signatures on applications and on file at the secretary of state’s office.”​
COUNT ALL THE LEGAL VOTES!

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Friday demanded the state’s top election official conduct an audit of the signatures on ballot envelopes.

Kemp, a Republican, made the remarks during a press conference during which he signaled that he would sign off on the certification of the election results after the Peach State conducted a risk-limiting audit of the presidential election.

“It’s important to note that this audit only looked at ballots, not the signatures of the absentee applications or the signatures on the ballot envelopes,” Kemp said, adding that he would address concerns about the signatures.​

“It simple enough to conduct a sample audit of signatures on the absentee ballot envelopes and compare those to the signatures on applications and on file at the secretary of state’s office.”​

Yup. Simple enough!

More than a dozen witnesses of the recount signed sworn affidavits attesting to errors and fraud, including Trump votes which were counted for Biden and suspicious batches of pristine, uncreased, and uniformly filled Biden absentee ballots, that clearly had never been folded and mailed.

Both mail-in ballots and provisional ballots voted in person are folded before being placed into a privacy envelope, making the absence of any creases evidence of fraud. The fraud batches were overwhelmingly for Biden. On one occasion, more auditors counted more than 500 of the pristine ballots in a row for the former vice president.

The recount audit was meaningless without an examination of the signatures on the ballot envelopes.

Forum List

Back