Not a good night for the Repubs

Hes slipping these days.

He might be happier in that board I spent a month on where everyone was a lib-dem and they talk non stop about how much they hate Trump.
Political Hotwire? Nothing but deranged leftists with everyone's finger is up each other's asshole.

give me break schmitty......what i said is the truth...you just cant believe it because you are probably a die hard democrat....you think your parties shit dont stink....i got news for you,it smells as bad as the republicans....
I am a member of neither Party, nor am I enamored of neither.

The objective, demographic reality is that the Democratic Party attracts a far greater racial diversity, more women, and more college-educated and younger Americans than the republican one.

The GOP attracts more older, less-educated White men.

If you have any credible surveys to the contrary, please cite them.

Political Hotwire? Nothing but deranged leftists with everyone's finger is up each other's asshole.
It's a site called Madaboutpolitics. Very small and homogeneous and nearly every poster has a sock or two for when a dissenter appears and takes them out of their comfort zone. Seems like mainly older folk. Ex hippie Dem types.

I am a member of neither Party, nor am I enamored of neither.

The objective, demographic reality is that the Democratic Party attracts a far greater racial diversity, more women, and more college-educated and younger Americans than the republican one.

The GOP attracts more older, less-educated White men.

If you have any credible surveys to the contrary, please cite them.
Another Democrat who won't admit it? Wasn't there a small but briefly influential political party whose members prided themselves on denying that they were members? The Know-Nothings, the Wobblies, or something? Are Dems trying to recreate that?

I'm sure the GOP attracts men who have worked hard all their lives and developed some common sense, but haven't developed a sense if identity-based entitlement, if that's your point.

Looking at the state of college campuses these days, "college educated" is quickly becoming an oxymoron.

Last edited:
Another Democrat who won't admit it? Wasn't there a small but briefly influential political party whose members prided themselves on denying that they were members? The Know-Nothings, the Wobblies, or something? Are Dems trying to recreate that?

I'm sure the GOP attracts men who have worked hard all their lives and developed some common sense, but haven't developed a sense if identity-based entitlement, if that's your point.

Looking at the state of college campuses these days, "college educated" is quickly becoming an oxymoron.
Like one-third of Americans, I register as neither a Democrat nor as a Republican, but you are free to fantasize otherwise if you need to do so for whatever reasons you may conjure up.

I have voted for politicians of both parties, but the metastasis of Trumpery has ravaged the GOP in recent years.

I hope it recovers and again becomes a proponent of conservative values, rather than a cult of dysfunctional personality that craps on America's certified elections and our justice system.

The transgender fad has almost run its course. The push to indoctrinate in public schools has failed thanks to parents.

How boring, just one more mindless partisan drone.

200w.gif

I am a life long republican who did not join the cult.

I am neither little nor your buddy.

I am a conundrum to you. A confident, educated reasoned man.

You are a mindless partisan drone who parrots party talking points.

Folks like you are a dime a dozen on this forum.

I did give you the benefit of the doubt at first, but then your true colors came out.

By they way, have you thought about going on a diet since you are so large?

I did give you the benefit of the doubt at first, but then your true colors came out.

Comedy Gold!

I am a life long republic too smart to be coopted by the cult.

Your posts make your intellect clear. Sad to make such a spectacle of oneself.

I am a life long republic too smart to be coopted by the cult.

Your posts make you intellect clear. Sad to make such a spectacle of oneself.

The fact you are proud of being a long republican is all anyone needs to know about you.

By the way, if you are going to insult people's intellect, it is best not to misspell simple words

Forum List

Back