Not a good night for the Repubs

The fact you are proud of being a long republican is all anyone needs to know about you.

By the way, if you are going to insult people's intellect, it is best not to misspell simple words

LOL, you figure I can't spell republican?

You are such an asshole. Truly.

I say this without malice.
Peace

I am a member of neither Party, nor am I enamored of neither.

The objective, demographic reality is that the Democratic Party attracts a far greater racial diversity, more women, and more college-educated and younger Americans than the republican one.

The GOP attracts more older, less-educated White men.

If you have any credible surveys to the contrary, please cite them.
Yeah, Dr. Oz is a complete dummy compared to Fetterman, huh. Your brain is broken.

Yeah, Dr. Oz is a complete dummy compared to Fetterman, huh. Your brain is broken.
As I correctly noted, the objective, demographic reality is that the Democratic Party attracts a far greater racial diversity, more women, and more college-educated and younger Americans than the Republican one.

Obviously, you cannot contrive any credible source that contests that.

More than eight-in-ten Republican voters in 2022 (85%) were White, non-Hispanic.​
Seven-in-ten Republican voters were 50 and older in the most recent election
A majority of Republican voters in 2022 had no college degree (63%)
College-educated women (65%) were much more likely than college-educated men (48%) to identify as Democrats in 2018 and 2019.

As I correctly noted, the objective, demographic reality is that the Democratic Party attracts a far greater racial diversity, more women, and more college-educated and younger Americans than the Republican one.

Obviously, you cannot contrive any credible source that contests that.

More than eight-in-ten Republican voters in 2022 (85%) were White, non-Hispanic.​
Seven-in-ten Republican voters were 50 and older in the most recent election
A majority of Republican voters in 2022 had no college degree (63%)
College-educated women (65%) were much more likely than college-educated men (48%) to identify as Democrats in 2018 and 2019.
You just keep right on pushing that false narrative. I'm sure it makes you feel adequate.

You just keep right on pushing that false narrative. I'm sure it makes you feel adequate.
Your inability to contrive any contradictory credible data is noted.

That does not mean that angry, alienated, old White geezers do not have an equal right to kvetch and vote for authoritarian policies such as politicians seizing control of wombs. It just means that Americans who champion personal freedom will prevail, as we have seen in red state after red state.

Their percentage in the electorate is, however, constantly dwindling, augering progress for the nation.

Your inability to contrive any contradictory credible data is noted.

That does not mean that angry, alienated, old White geezers do not have an equal right to kvetch and vote for authoritarian policies such as politicians seizing control of wombs. It just means that Americans who champion personal freedom will prevail, as we have seen in red state after red state.

Their percentage in the electorate is, however, constantly dwindling, augering progress for the nation.
Your post is sexist, racist, ageist and bigoted without any contributing information. You're a hater. Period. Go to your corner and suck your thumb.

Like one-third of Americans, I register as neither a Democrat nor as a Republican, but you are free to fantasize otherwise if you need to do so for whatever reasons you may conjure up.
Uh-huh . . . Names some of these Republican presidential candidates who were proponents of conservative values that you voted for.
I have voted for politicians of both parties, but the metastasis of Trumpery has ravaged the GOP in recent years.
:rolleyes:
I hope it recovers and again becomes a proponent of conservative values, rather than a cult of dysfunctional personality that craps on America's certified elections and our justice system.
You hope that when Trump dies, we'll elect another Mitt or Mitch to talk a good game during the election and then cave to Dems every time.

Your post is sexist, racist, ageist and bigoted without any contributing information. You're a hater. Period. Go to your corner and suck your thumb.
Objective data upsets you, so you lash out with your petulant ad hominem raving, but can contrive nothing that refutes the objective reality I referenced.

Uh-huh . . . Names some of these Republican presidential candidates who were proponents of conservative values that you voted for.

:rolleyes:

You hope that when Trump dies, we'll elect another Mitt or Mitch to talk a good game during the election and then cave to Dems every time.
I have voted for Republicans up to the senatorial and gubernatorial level. I have voted third party for the presidency, but never for a Republican (all of whom were far more capable, law-abiding, and respectful of the will of the People than the authoritarian sexual abuser facing 91 felony counts.)

I have voted for Republicans up to the senatorial and gubernatorial level. I have voted third party for the presidency, but never for a Republican (all of whom were far more capable, law-abiding, and respectful of the will of the People than the authoritarian sexual abuser facing 91 felony counts.)
So, you're a Democrat. I don't know why you wouldn't admit it.

Objective data upsets you, so you lash out with your petulant ad hominem raving, but can contrive nothing that refutes the objective reality

Objective data upsets you, so you lash out with your petulant ad hominem raving, but can contrive nothing that refutes the objective reality I referenced.
Your words..." angry, alienated, old White geezers".

Sounds very scholarly and data driven. You're just another leftist punk trying to pass yourself off as an intellectual.

You provide a false political biased narrative. The college kids eat that shit up. Carry on.

Your words..." angry, alienated, old White geezers".

Sounds very scholarly and data driven. You're just another leftist punk trying to pass yourself off as an intellectual.
It you cannot offer any sources of empirical data that contradict the objective reality I have provided, I understand.

It you cannot offer any sources of empirical data that contradict the objective reality I have provided, I understand.
We all understand that the only thing you have provided is your own angry hateful racist words. You're a phoney. Keep going. You're doing great.

We all understand that the only thing you have provided is your own angry hateful racist words. You're a phoney. Keep going. You're doing great.
Your rant is devoid of substance.

Since you are unable to refute the objective, empirical data I have cited, you rave inanely.

You cannot offer any facts to support your dogma. Your pissy nonsense only makes that more obvious.

You reflect the sexual abuser you venerate. He is unable to challenge the 91 felony charges against him under law, so he lashes out and threatens officers of the court and America's justice system in same sort of hysterical tantrums he threw when he could not handle being dumped by the nation's electorate.

Forum List

Back