Not a good night for the Repubs

He's too cowardly to admit it. He likes to pretend he supports no one.

He's not as clever as he'd like to think. His constant attacks on Republicans and complete lack of criticism of Dems exposes his true nature.

I feel honored once again to become the topic of discussion.

The amount of time you people spend thinking and talking about me is a tad unsettling.

yet none of you can ever give a single example of me doing so even though I have asked everyone who makes this claim.

just weird.

Bullshit. We post links, and you flee. We don't play your bullshit games any longer.

We all know exactly what sort of creature you are.

Bullshit. We post links, and you flee. We don't play your bullshit games any longer.

We all know exactly what sort of creature you are.

nope, never happened. You, like all your fellow sheep are all talk and no action

yet none of you can ever give a single example of me doing so even though I have asked everyone who makes this claim.

just weird.
We surely could not post a single example of you ever attacking a Democrat the way you attack Republicans.

You don't defend Democrats because there is no logical defense of them. So you ignore everything the Democrats do, which is the best strategy possible for promoting Democrats.

Your not being man enough to admit you're a Democrat does not change that you are a Democrat.

We surely could not post a single example of you ever attacking a Democrat the way you attack Republicans.

Of course you could. It does not happen near as often as very rarely does anyone on here defend the Dems when talking to me, thus I have less need to tell them they are idiots like I tell you all for your blind defense of the Repubs

Your not being man enough to admit you're a Democrat does not change that you are a Democrat.

Ahhhh, poor wittle seemore, had his little feeling hurt and has to lash out.

What fun indeed

Of course you could. It does not happen near as often as very rarely does anyone on here defend the Dems when talking to me, thus I have less need to tell them they are idiots like I tell you all for your blind defense of the Repubs
If I could, then you could.

Go ahead. Post some of your attacks on Dems.

I'll wait.

If I could, then you could.

Go ahead. Post some of your attacks on Dems.

I'll wait.

Read this thread, I did so in it.

I just do not give a fuck what you people think of me, so keep on with your fun little game of making me the topic of threads, because you all clearly spend a lot time thinking about me

Wow so you're not a democrat. Ok that means your just a troll

I can see how you would think that, in your tiny little mind everyone has to be a Dem or Repub.

you lack the basic intellect to grasp that some people are not part of either.

Yeah, sure thing. Mexicans are abandoning you in droves. Same with the black population.

Your attempt to impose your racial bias on Black Americans is futile.

Their overwhelming preference for the Democratic Party, along with that of other minorities, makes it the Party that better reflects the nation's diversity.

In the GOP, aging, less-educated White guys predominate.

Your attempt to impose your racial bias on Black Americans is futile.

Their overwhelming preference for the Democratic Party, along with that of other minorities, makes it the Party that better reflects the nation's diversity.

In the GOP, aging, less-educated White guys predominate.

Not my racial bias, moron. YOURS!

Not my racial bias, moron. YOURS!
You're being childish.

I merely noted Black Americans' overwhelming preference for the Democratic Party, an empirical reality that you cannot refute.

Most minorities, women, and younger, better-educated Americans vote Democratic.

Forum List

Back