Not a good night for the Repubs

The overwhelming majority of abortions are on black women.

are you ever not wrong?

1699475751956.png

Admiral Rockwell Tory

No worries. The overwhelming majority of abortions are on black women. We know you dems hate black and brown people, so kill 'em before they are born.
Respecting personal reproductive rights, rather than allowing the State to dictate abortion or proscribe it, has nothing to do with your racism, your desire to have the GOP's old, white geezers dictate to women.

Abortion access is now in the Ohio Constitution.

The Dems now control both House and Senate in VA

Dem won the seat on the PA SC.

Dem Gov won again in KY

Pot won in Ohio

With all respect, this is all rather trite.
Far too big a deal is being made.

The problem is only one, Joe is just too old in the eyes of the voter.

With all respect, this is all rather trite.
Far too big a deal is being made.

The problem is only one, Joe is just too old in the eyes of the voter.

Very true, the only thing he has going for him is that he will likely be running against Trump. Trump is the only Repub he has a hope of beating.

Very true, the only thing he has going for him is that he will likely be running against Trump. Trump is the only Repub he has a hope of beating.

No, you misunderstand. Joe has done done a fantastic job both domestically and internationally. Sadly, his image is of being old.

This is where you are wrong, very, very wrong.

nope, I am not.

My life does not change based on who is sitting in the White House.

Give me another 5.5 years and I will care even less as the wife and I will be jumping ship when we retire and joining the world of the Ex-pats.

The mere fact we are stuck choosing between Biden and Trump a 2nd time was the final straw.

No, you misunderstand. Joe has done done a fantastic job both domestically and internationally. Sadly, his image is of being old.

No, he really has not. He has done every little I agree with and even the few things he did that I wanted him to do he did in the worst possible way.

nope, I am not.

My life does not change based on who is sitting in the White House.

Give me another 5.5 years and I will care even less as the wife and I will be jumping ship when we retire and joining the world of the Ex-pats.

The mere fact we are stuck choosing between Biden and Trump a 2nd time was the final straw.

You clearly don't understand the implications of living under a dictatorship with military rule.

You clearly don't understand the implications of living under a dictatorship with military rule.

what I understand that you do not are the limitations on the POTUS and the lack of willingness of our military to go along with any sort of dictator like actions

what I understand that you do not are the limitations on the POTUS and the lack of willingness of our military to go along with any sort of dictator like actions

You will be learning the hard way. Do you truly believe Trump will give anything but taoties a place at the table? He was frustrated last time because he had not done this, he had not know enough, dumb fuck. This time he will not make the same mistake.

You will be learning the hard way. Do you truly believe Trump will give anything but taoties a place at the table? He was frustrated last time because he had not done this, he had not know enough, dumb fuck. This time he will not make the same mistake.

The places at the table that matter are mostly filled already and Trump will find it is very hard to get rid of them

Also, as a Veteran with 20 years in the Corps I know that our military will not going along with 3/4 of the dumb shit he is talking about.

No, he really has not. He has done every little I agree with and even the few things he did that I wanted him to do he did in the worst possible way.

You liked inflation? You liked the isolationist perils we had been placed in? You liked paying the China tariffs and the farmers for markets that vanished as a result of the ignorant tariffs. You liked Trump licking Putin's ass on the world stage? You like how Trump had empowered China by with drawing from TPP?
How Good Ole Joe has made big strides in fixing these things? The mess Trump made in Iran?

Clearly you have little clue if any as to what you are speaking about.

Forum List

Back