Not ‘A F**king Nickel’: 5 GOP Megadonors Distance Themselves From Trump

1668743114128.png

Perhaps Trump should do what Democrats did - create a ponzi scheme in which they launder tax dollars through Ukraine and back into Democrat pockets, giving them all the money they needed.

Tonto likes it when Biden receives $ from mega-donors.

He's a liberal right, and liberals complain about the wealthy right up to the time they promote what they want. The libs. join in and their elite throw them around like ragdolls, only so they can complain about the rich later.

But remember, "Republicans are for the wealthy".

Leave it to liberals to complain about the beds they make.

And?

This proves...what?

And in actuality, Soros is the number 1 political donor, while the FTX guy was the sixth biggest political donor.

Have your propagandists told you who numbers 2, 3, 4, and 5 are who donate to Republicans?

Didn't think so.
I have no doubt no democrat politician will either have to return the stolen funds or face any consequences for their role in setting up the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation

At least five Republican Party megadonors say they’re done with Donald Trump as GOP unease with the former president continues to grow following the party’s poor performance in the 2022 midterms.

Andy Sabin, Ken Griffin, Ronald Lauder, Steve Schwarzman and Thomas Peterffy this week all said they were distancing themselves from Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign.

“I’m not going to give (Trump) a fucking nickel,” said New York metal mogul Andy Sabin, who plans to back Florida’s Gov. Ron DeSantis if he decides to run.

“At the end of the day, people stayed away (in the 2022 midterms) because of Trump,” Sabin told CNBC. Trump “endorsed candidates who were not necessarily qualified unless they said ‘I love you, Donald.’”

It doesn't sound good for Trump. What do you think?

Cry harder. It's fun to watch.

At least five Republican Party megadonors say they’re done with Donald Trump as GOP unease with the former president continues to grow following the party’s poor performance in the 2022 midterms.

Andy Sabin, Ken Griffin, Ronald Lauder, Steve Schwarzman and Thomas Peterffy this week all said they were distancing themselves from Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign.

“I’m not going to give (Trump) a fucking nickel,” said New York metal mogul Andy Sabin, who plans to back Florida’s Gov. Ron DeSantis if he decides to run.

“At the end of the day, people stayed away (in the 2022 midterms) because of Trump,” Sabin told CNBC. Trump “endorsed candidates who were not necessarily qualified unless they said ‘I love you, Donald.’”

Yep. Those will be the words President Biden uses when he vetos the non starter budget with billionaire tax cuts sent to him.

That is awesome!

That CNN knows that it actually has viewers dumb enough to believe such a declaration.

They will never stop obsessing over Trump. At best, they will use this announcement as an excuse not to cover his massive rallies, which - as they imply - will put their ratings further in the toilet. They will still give wall to wall coverage to every prank leak the DOJ/FBI/DNC puts out. Not that many people care what comes out of that organization anymore.

Does CNN not have stockholders who don't want to see their money go down the drain?

Yeah, they can't buy him. Thinking people like that.

Leaves you out.

Who knows? Trump is the only declared 2024 presidential candidate so far.
I hope Ron DeSantis wins in 2024. He is more charismatic. He may also be very tough.
Trump announcing this early is a warning to all other Repubs to stay out of his way. I can't imagine any of them being dumb enough not to heed that warning. Some obscure Republican may step up and the media will grasp at that straw. The others, have too much to lose.

Don't forget that Trump has never lost a primary. Who knows how he would react if he did?

I doubt it would be DeSantis this year. If he waits, 2028 will wait for him. He's a smart politician. The only way DeSantis runs in 2024 is if he gets enough Democrats and Democrat donors convincing him that they will help him beat Trump. Now that the Dems second largest donor has taken the money and run, it will have to be a Soros-funded operation from the start. By it, I mean operation "Maybe DeSantis?"

Surely DeSantis would see through that.

DeSantis is a good guy, I sincerely believe that he wants what's best for the country, and at least so far seems to know what is best. But he does not move in the circles of power and he cannot buy his way in, as Trump did. He will be used like a cheap whore if he lets Soros finance his run against Trump.

Now that this board closed the book on Trump with donations, what's the dirt the liberals have on DeSantis? :smoke:

In a blistering opinion that opens by quoting George Orwell’s classic anti-totalitarian novel “1984,” Judge Mark Walker, appointed by President Barack Obama, ruled that the law violated the First Amendment right of freedom of speech of both professors and students and the Fourteenth Amendment by being unconstitutionally vague.
“In this case, the State of Florida lays the cornerstone of its own Ministry of Truth under the guise of the Individual Freedom Act, declaring which viewpoints shall be orthodox and which shall be verboten in its university classrooms,” Walker wrote.

I know not having a bunch of mega donors scares the bejesus out of you Dems. However we are conservatives and could care less about mega donors. It means support is genuine and grassroots.

Trump cares. He's not going to spend his own money.

Renewable energy investors who profit from government subsidies oppose trump

Andy Sabin promotes geothermal energy which is bad for the USA

The only reason he dont like Trump is Trump wont subsidize geothermal energy. Geothermal energy fails unless taxpayers are forced to fund it and buy the overpriced electricity

Ken Griffin is investing in geothermal energy.

Ormat Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:ORA) has an attractive business in terms of its existing geothermal operations. Much of Ormat Technologies’ existing geothermal operation sales is derived from power purchase agreements, which can last for many years and is thus fairly stable

Ken Griffin's Citadel Investment Group also nearly doubled its stake to 232,238 shares

Forum List

Back