Not ‘A F**king Nickel’: 5 GOP Megadonors Distance Themselves From Trump

At least five Republican Party megadonors say they’re done with Donald Trump as GOP unease with the former president continues to grow following the party’s poor performance in the 2022 midterms.

Andy Sabin, Ken Griffin, Ronald Lauder, Steve Schwarzman and Thomas Peterffy this week all said they were distancing themselves from Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign.

“I’m not going to give (Trump) a fucking nickel,” said New York metal mogul Andy Sabin, who plans to back Florida’s Gov. Ron DeSantis if he decides to run.

“At the end of the day, people stayed away (in the 2022 midterms) because of Trump,” Sabin told CNBC. Trump “endorsed candidates who were not necessarily qualified unless they said ‘I love you, Donald.’”

It doesn't sound good for Trump. What do you think?
This is the beginning of the total destruction of the GOP

Trump will bring them all down, and its going to be great

Yet you assume I give money to Trump.
Like I said,another idiot.

You're the idiot there Karen. Point out exactly where I said that you personally contributed to The Fat Orange Shit Giblet's campaign! And be specific. I simply said to give and give until it hurts and then give a little more. You're not very good at this.

True. It was the GRU that got him elected.
Why did people vote for Donald Trump? Voters explain
I was a Democrat for 39 years, but my children and grandchildren need an America that is out of debt. All that Obama did was double the debt since he took office. I will feel a whole lot safer than I ever would with Hillary.
Marxists like you just bury your head deeper and deeper into Uranus and will never know why President Trump was really elected and what he did for you.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

There are people from the Republican tribe, the independent tribe and the Democrat tribe that want Trumpism gone for the sake of our nation.

Simple minded people can only see Democrat and Republican. Both sides will disagree with anyone that is not in their party, Idiots. The Trump concern is about a power hungry egomaniac who has conned a big group of people. He could bring the country down. DeSantis will not.

Most Democrats will not like DeSantis but he is 1000 times better than Trump.
Not really. There are moon bat liberals and establishment shills who are terrified of Trump. Since most voters are incapable of independent thought, they simply follow what the liberal media tells them. Two more years of the Brandon disaster and all the media in the world won't be able to sway one question. "Are you better off now, than you were when Trump was president?".

Not really. There are moon bat liberals and establishment shills who are terrified of Trump. Since most voters are incapable of independent thought, they simply follow what the liberal media tells them. Two more years of the Brandon disaster and all the media in the world won't be able to sway one question. "Are you better off now, than you were when Trump was president?".
Am I better off now than when Trump was President? YES

At least five Republican Party megadonors say they’re done with Donald Trump as GOP unease with the former president continues to grow following the party’s poor performance in the 2022 midterms.

Andy Sabin, Ken Griffin, Ronald Lauder, Steve Schwarzman and Thomas Peterffy this week all said they were distancing themselves from Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign.

“I’m not going to give (Trump) a fucking nickel,” said New York metal mogul Andy Sabin, who plans to back Florida’s Gov. Ron DeSantis if he decides to run.

“At the end of the day, people stayed away (in the 2022 midterms) because of Trump,” Sabin told CNBC. Trump “endorsed candidates who were not necessarily qualified unless they said ‘I love you, Donald.’”

So?

You're paying more for food
You're paying more for gas
You're paying more for electricity
You're paying more for heat

How are you better off?
An immoral, unethical, power hungry, egomaniac who put's himself above country is no longer President. He was challenging the pillars of our democratic republic; separation of powers and our elections.

An immoral, unethical, power hungry, egomaniac who put's himself above country is no longer President. He was challenging the pillars of our democratic republic; separation of powers and our elections.
Enjoy your $15.00/lb sirloin in the privacy of your $600.00/month heating bill.

Jo

So five people out of several hundred?

So?

So what? His opposition outspent him big time in 2016.

All the money in the world didn't help JEB! and it won't help the new Great RINO Hope of the establishment Republicans either.
Exactly.... The election cheating goes on nearly unbridled and the Republicans still managed to take back the house. Once they find the source of cheating or become equally good cheaters ....elections will go back to being balanced again.

And if you manage to get rid of Trump somehow, your consolation prize is a DeSantis ticket in 2024.

Forum List

Back