Not ‘A F**king Nickel’: 5 GOP Megadonors Distance Themselves From Trump

Does anyone have a list of potential 2024 GOP presidential candidates? I can think of 10 or more who are considering a run.

Donald Trump
Ron DeSantis
Tom Cotton
Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tim Scott
Asa Hutchinson
Chris Sununu
Glenn Youngkin
Larry Hogan
Ted Cruz
Kristi Noem
Chris Christie
Marco Rubio
Greg Abbott
Have these announced publicly they were running? Or just told you privately they were running?

Renewable energy investors who profit from government subsidies oppose trump

Andy Sabin promotes geothermal energy which is bad for the USA

The only reason he dont like Trump is Trump wont subsidize geothermal energy. Geothermal energy fails unless taxpayers are forced to fund it and buy the overpriced electricity

Ken Griffin is investing in geothermal energy.

Ormat Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:ORA) has an attractive business in terms of its existing geothermal operations. Much of Ormat Technologies’ existing geothermal operation sales is derived from power purchase agreements, which can last for many years and is thus fairly stable

Ken Griffin's Citadel Investment Group also nearly doubled its stake to 232,238 shares

Ken Griffin is a businessman. Trump is not. Trump is a grifter and conman.

Tonto likes it when Biden receives $ from mega-donors.

He's a liberal right, and liberals complain about the wealthy right up to the time they promote what they want. The libs. join in and their elite throw them around like ragdolls, only so they can complain about the rich later.

But remember, "Republicans are for the wealthy".

Leave it to liberals to complain about the beds they make.
Of the top 10 donors for the 2022 mid-terms 7 were Republicans. The Republican top donors give more than the Democrat top donors. Trump has called it the party of the people but it is the big time donors who have the financial power.
If the Republican big time donors abandon Trump he is screwed. Trump has his cult members that will stay with him, no matter what. Trump and his cult members have disgusted most top Republicans from the beginning but they delivered votes. The mid-terms show many are not voting Republican because of Trump. If the big money Republicans can see a path to victory without Trump and his minions, they will kick them aside with pleasure.

He dreamt it...he had a vision.
JBrown and the other Trump braindead cult members are panicking. You can tell by the desperate tone of their posts. Their cult leader is losing power in the Republican party. What will they do. They are not for the Republican party or the country. They are for Donald Trump. Maybe Donald can take the cult to Ghana where Jim Jones took his cult when things did not go well in the USA.

Perhaps Trump should do what Democrats did - create a ponzi scheme in which they launder tax dollars through Ukraine and back into Democrat pockets, giving them all the money they needed.
Easy and the other Trump braindead cult members are panicking. You can tell by the desperate tone of their posts. Their cult leader is losing power in the Republican party. What will they do. They are not for the Republican party or the country. They are for Donald Trump. Maybe Donald can take the cult to Ghana where Jim Jones took his cult when things did not go well in the USA.

Easy and the other Trump braindead cult members are panicking. You can tell by the desperate tone of their posts. Their cult leader is losing power in the Republican party. What will they do. They are not for the Republican party or the country. They are for Donald Trump. Maybe Donald can take the cult to Ghana where Jim Jones took his cult when things did not go well in the USA.
Does spouting lies and projections make you feel better about the fact tbat reality is kicking your ass?

Whatever makes you feel better, snowflake.

:itsok:

BTW: Its a dead give-away that you are lying when you snowflakes start trying to speak for me (Eady believes 'this', Easy think 'this', Easy is doing 'this'...)...

You all do so because you NEED me to be whatever you are claiming for your lies and BS to work...

...and I'm NOT those rhings, so you just go aheadvand drvlare ut to be so anyway.

When your arguments don't work unless you have to falsely speak for others, its a sure sign you ate wrong and your argument sucks.

When you can't make / prove your argument by yourself, your argument sucks.

Does spouting lies and projections make you feel better about the fact tbat reality is kicking your ass?

Whatever makes you feel better, snowflake.

:itsok:

BTW: Its a dead give-away that you are lying when you snowflakes start trying to speak for me (Eady believes 'this', Easy think 'this', Easy is doing 'this'...)...

You all do so because you NEED me to be whatever you are claiming for your lies and BS to work...

...and I'm NOT those rhings, so you just go aheadvand drvlare ut to be so anyway.

When your arguments don't work unless you have to falsely speak for others, its a sure sign you ate wrong and your argument sucks.

When you can't make / prove your argument by yourself, your argument sucks.
Your posts speak for you. Everyone can read you like a book.

TRUMP, maga, cheap gas, food prices dropped, manufacturing was coming back to the USA.

2 years out of office and we see the greates numbers of Republicans voting.

The more the Democratic party attacked Trump, the more false charges against Trump, the more everyone everywhere voted for Republicans.

Thank god Trump only won the house. Had we won both people would say we dont need Trump. Now, everyone can see the Republicans will lose if they do not support Trump.

TRUMP did this

Trump announcing this early is a warning to all other Repubs to stay out of his way. I can't imagine any of them being dumb enough not to heed that warning. Some obscure Republican may step up and the media will grasp at that straw. The others, have too much to lose.

Don't forget that Trump has never lost a primary. Who knows how he would react if he did?

I doubt it would be DeSantis this year. If he waits, 2028 will wait for him. He's a smart politician. The only way DeSantis runs in 2024 is if he gets enough Democrats and Democrat donors convincing him that they will help him beat Trump. Now that the Dems second largest donor has taken the money and run, it will have to be a Soros-funded operation from the start. By it, I mean operation "Maybe DeSantis?"

Surely DeSantis would see through that.

DeSantis is a good guy, I sincerely believe that he wants what's best for the country, and at least so far seems to know what is best. But he does not move in the circles of power and he cannot buy his way in, as Trump did. He will be used like a cheap whore if he lets Soros finance his run against Trump.
I apologize for my ageism. Ron DeSantis is young and charismatic.

He is also tough -- he fought back against Disney.

Forum List

Back