Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

How about less dense and a gas.
One big question would be, back around 2014 we had the CIA training Ukraine people in the fine art of wacking people. From what I see, it was money well spent....now I wonder if we trained them at this level.
Next question is how do you get a UDT team, most likely with some type mini-sub deployed? I don't think Ukraine has subs......and if they used a NATO platform......oh boy oh boy oh boy......or was it Putin?
Lots of mere .. Coulda /// Shoulda /// Woulda /// .
I believe the masses { Decent,Honest,Home-spun Americans are
way past any more MSM Bull crap.
There comes a point of No Return.Especially in Politics.
Considerably more when Americans are facing potential
Hard Times { Like the movie }.
- Hard Times - { 1975 } starring Charles Bronson,James Coburn
and Strother Martin.

6vcmyz.jpg

I thought it was 200 feet, but either way it's well within the range of a technical dive. The charges could have been planted anytime- by diver or UUV, even a pig in the pipe would work.

If it was a pig in the pipe, then it would have to be Russia that blew it up, because it would have had to have been physically put in the pipeline at the beginning, or some place where there is an opening in the pipeline to do that.

I thought it was 200 feet, but either way it's well within the range of a technical dive. The charges could have been planted anytime- by diver or UUV, even a pig in the pipe would work.
It was 250 to over 350 feet deep. A technical dive of that nature would have required a significant surface support system which would have been detected.

Divers could not have entered the water on shore and swam to the location as they were miles off shore and 100's of feet deep.

It was 250 to over 350 feet deep. A technical dive of that nature would have required a significant surface support system which would have been detected.
One small boat would do fine. Hell a 50-footer is plenty of boat to support a technical dive. Gas and gear and the explosives, that's all you really need. Swedish seismology estimated 2 x 100kg TNT. With a radiation spike at the same time, not sure what to make of that.

In any case, ref my prev post:

From his 2007 speech.

OK, I went through the speech, and no where in there, did I find the rhetoric or hyperbole attributed, that the author of your propaganda attributes to him. IOW? HE IS LYING.

Do you wish to point that out for me? :dunno: Where does Putin make any mention of jingoism? He is talking about international norms, and having a fair world, where everyone plays by the same rules. I can see where CFR and RIIA Anglo-American elites in the western uni-polar world, would be triggered by talk about fairness and bilateralism on the international stage though.

"One of the most recent was Vladimir Putin's seven thousand words essay in which he virtually denies Ukrainian people their national identity. For him, independent Ukraine is historical nonsense, which the West artificially created to weaken and divide historical Russia."

I am likewise, familiar with this essay, and this statement, is total nonsense, and a complete fabricated lie.

Some select quotes from that essay:

— “The republics that were founders of the Union, having denounced the 1922 Union Treaty, must return to the boundaries they had had before joining the Soviet Union.”

— “But the fact is that the situation in Ukraine today is completely different because it involves a forced change of identity. And the most despicable thing is that the Russians in Ukraine are being forced not only to deny their roots, generations of their ancestors but also to believe that Russia is their enemy.”

— “The path of forced assimilation, the formation of an ethnically pure Ukrainian state, aggressive towards Russia, is comparable in its consequences to the use of weapons of mass destruction against us.”

— “We will never allow our historical territories and people close to us living there to be used against Russia”

— “Our kinship has been transmitted from generation to generation. It is in the hearts and the memory of people living in modern Russia and Ukraine, in the blood ties that unite millions of our families. Together we have always been and will be many times stronger and more successful. For we are one people.”

IOW, this whole piece is you have read, is utter nonsense, and a complete piece of agitprop. You are being led astray. You should check everything you read, and not just take bullshit folks write at face value.

I can't take anything else in that propaganda by this, Oleg Chupryna, PhD, you posted seriously. "make Russia great again." please. :rolleyes:

We are not on the brink of WWIII. We are on the brink of being overrun with frantic American petal clutchers
Gee Golly Gosh I feel all warm and toasty inside now.That we have such
brainiac heroic types at the ready here at said message board pop stand.
The bottom line is indisputable.Things are unravelling at a record
pace around the world.Due,not in part but in whole to nutbaggers
like This New World order crowd and the World Economic Forum.
The United Nations has been a joke for a long time,but now they
are Treacherous.Evil to the core.I bet they all love the movie :
- 1984 - { 1984 } and Richard Burton as O'Brien.
" Power is tearing human minds apart and putting them
back together in new shapes of our own choosing. "
" If you want a vision of the future,Winston, imagine a boot
stamping on a human face forever. "

Divers could not have entered the water on shore and swam to the location as they were miles off shore and 100's of feet deep.
They have underwater little subs for just this reason.Like what was used
to film and collect objects from the Titanic.

Yeah, but do you realize how much of a support crew you have to have for something like that? Not to mention, it's prohibitively expensive to buy and operate.

Do you think the US could have deployed a sub without being detected? They could if whoever is in charge of the security of the pipeline was in on it. No was in charge of security? Who surveilled it?

Gee Golly Gosh I feel all warm and toasty inside now.That we have such
brainiac heroic types at the ready here at said message board pop stand.
The bottom line is indisputable.Things are unravelling at a record
pace around the world.Due,not in part but in whole to nutbaggers
like This New World order crowd and the World Economic Forum.
The United Nations has been a joke for a long time,but now they
are Treacherous.Evil to the core.I bet they all love the movie :
- 1984 - { 1984 } and Richard Burton as O'Brien.
" Power is tearing human minds apart and putting them
back together in new shapes of our own choosing. "
" If you want a vision of the future,Winston, imagine a boot
stamping on a human face forever. "
We are not on the brink of nuclear war.

Last edited:
Doesn't rise to explaining today's Leftist { Including this Ukrainian
New World Order shill ... Zelensky }. A punked liar and *profiteer.
An Airhead that Biden and his airheads seem to admire.
How long did it take for Airhead { Zelensky } who has a mansion in
Florida { $ 35 Million mansion in Sunny Isles,Fla. }
to issue a statement
as to who sabotaged that Norm Stream.
Right there is a huge clue.No need for Dr.Watson and Sherlock
Holmes.

Another lie by the Putin apologists.

Forum List

Back