Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

Tucker is a lunatic.
I don't always agree with him either but, he represents another political view that a lot of people apparently watch as shown by his ratings. You don't have to agree but to call him a 'lunatic' is stupid and insular, IMO.

wakey wakey everyone!

1664761439706.png

Russia did not do it.....but....if you want to live in ignorance....you can!:dunno:
I'm watching ABC news right now, no reports that Russia didn't do it. In fact it's not even on the news nothing about it.

If you watch fake news that's what you get! :dunno: Fake news.
LOL, I believe you're the one who's watching big news. It's like trump when he says the rest of the world is lying and he's telling the truth. Who you going to believe, definitely not him.

Start researching history a little more deeply. I didn't believe it at first. Actually, Russia is the lesser of the guilty parties. They just have a little more compassion for the innocent.

I think pretty much everything going on, if we were to really see clearly, without all of the white noise of media propaganda, would lead directly back to Davos and the WEF.

At this point were dealing with globalist factions. Not governments.

I think pretty much everything going on, if we were to really see clearly, without all of the white noise of media propaganda, would lead directly back to Davos and the WEF.

At this point were dealing with globalist factions. Not governments.

Both, Globlalist factions and Governments....and NATO etc....

Invaded for what reason's right ?
Invaded for any reason. Do you think that the Ukraine willingly joined the Soviet Union. Do you know how the ethnic Russians ended up in Ukrainian territory. Do you know about the Holodomor. Russia replaced all the Ukrainian Farmers that it murdered with Russian farmers. They jumped at the chance to work on bigger better farms in the Ukraine. All of these things contributed to the current situation. So the ukrainians it was always a love-hate situation. Now it's just hate.

Invaded for any reason. Do you think that the Ukraine willingly joined the Soviet Union. Do you know how the ethnic Russians ended up in Ukrainian territory. Do you know about the Holodomor. Russia replaced all the Ukrainian Farmers that it murdered with Russian farmers. They jumped at the chance to work on bigger better farms in the Ukraine. All of these things contributed to the current situation. So the ukrainians it was always a love-hate situation. Now it's just hate.
Rightfully so !

Brokering peace deals use to be something we prided ourselves in as Americans, but now it's just send more weapon's, send more weapon's along with send more money, send more money. The real scary thing is this, who are the people in this country that are supporting Zelensky ?? Not saying that he doesn't deserve support, but for some of the supporters that he's getting support from, uhhhhhh makes me wonder if he knows truly who they are or is he just like they are in a lot of ways ? If he's just like they are, then that's a scary thought, otherwise if he turns out to be a leftist also.
Our embassy is still open in Russia, they are the ones who are unwilling to negotiate.

Forum List

Back