So, Who Blew Up the Nord Stream Pipelines?

This would be rather World War 2ish technology. :abgg2q.jpg:
Since we had a ship in that area in the recent past, and the Navy has unmanned drone submersibles that are capable of placing charges that can be detonated at will from a distance--I think it is very clear who is behind this sabotage. I won't say, but it is a vegetable that was planted in the WH in 2021

If he says so it must be true.....not really.

1664494749427.png

Yeah, right!

I am sure you have a link to the video.

Some moron tried to blame the pipeline explosions on a US Navy amphib carrier., and showed it was in the area on a map. Too bad they were off the coast of the UK when it happened.
This forum was the last to start talking about this and by some way or at any rate the last of those I looked at. I looked at two others and one of them said that these things were all filmed so they would be able to find out. Then people were thinking it would be crazy for anyone to do it if it would be filmed so I probably did pick that up wrong. The reality is that if there is no way to prove who did it then there also is no way to blame anyone for doing it though obviously given that Biden said he would that would make the US suspicious.

I don't know if this is true or not but someone said that doing this means that Ukraine will have a monopoly on providing Gas to Europe once the war is over. Ukraine apparently has plenty of gas of its own so blowing up these pipes probably stops any possibility of Russia providing gas to Europe any time. Of course due to climate warming this will not give anyone much money in a decade or so.

Vastator said
Yeah, right!

Some moron tried to blame the pipeline explosions on a US Navy amphib carrier., and showed it was in the area on a map. Too bad they were off the coast of the UK when it happened.
Beg my pardon they are talking about how it would have been seen on this thread. Go to page two.

Yeah, right!

If as I said you look at page 2 going on to page 3 you will find people saying it will be possible to identify it. It may not have been a camera but there are apparently all sorts of things which are doing this all the time. If there is a way of finding who did it then we can wait until we know.

I hope it was the U.S. or one of Ukraine's supporting countries that blew up these pipelines.

It was a brilliant tactical move.

Europe can now get its gas from the new Norwegian pipeline.

Russia can no longer use the money from these gas lines to support their war in Ukraine, which it needs, or Russia would have stopped pumping gas to Europe long ago.

Russia loses again!

I hope it was the U.S. or one of Ukraine's supporting countries that blew up these pipelines.

It was a brilliant tactical move.

Europe can now get its gas from the new Norwegian pipeline.

Russia can no longer use the money from these gas lines to support their war in Ukraine, which it needs, or Russia would have stopped pumping gas to Europe long ago.

Russia loses again!

The Russian pipelines weren't operational.

Forum List

Back