Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

Do you think the US could have deployed a sub without being detected? They could if whoever is in charge of the security of the pipeline was in on it. No was in charge of security? Who surveilled it?

Do I think that the US could have deployed a sub without it being detected? Actually, yes. I remember talking to an ASW (Anti Submarine Warfare) friend of mine when I was active duty over 20 years ago, and he told me that the stealth tech for our subs at the time was so good that they didn't look for where the sub WAS, they looked for where the water WASN'T. He said that in order to find the sub, you had to look for the hole in the ocean. I'm pretty sure the tech has seriously advanced in the subsequent 20 plus years. No, they wouldn't have had to have anyone in on it to avoid detection. And, fwiw, the detection equipment that the U.S. Navy has is light years ahead of what you would find on a pipeline with basic radar.

Will you stop with the lies, please?

Zelensky is a member and a puppet of the Khazarian Mafia. A true blue product of the Serpent Peoples Republic of Sex Slave Traffickers, Drug Traffickers and arch-criminals. The U.S., NATO and the UN are helping a nation of criminals defeat the victims saviors. The Russian "war crimes" are being committed by the Ukrainian criminal elements who are fighting their own army. Anyone who sez otherwise is dinky dau.

Do I think that the US could have deployed a sub without it being detected? Actually, yes. I remember talking to an ASW (Anti Submarine Warfare) friend of mine when I was active duty over 20 years ago, and he told me that the stealth tech for our subs at the time was so good that they didn't look for where the sub WAS, they looked for where the water WASN'T. He said that in order to find the sub, you had to look for the hole in the ocean. I'm pretty sure the tech has seriously advanced in the subsequent 20 plus years. No, they wouldn't have had to have anyone in on it to avoid detection. And, fwiw, the detection equipment that the U.S. Navy has is light years ahead of what you would find on a pipeline with basic radar.
Radar? Boy, you can tell you were on MSC ships and aviation units!

Radar doesn't work underwater. We use this little thing called sonar.

The water is not deep enough for our subs to maneuver.

Zelensky is a member and a puppet of the Khazarian Mafia. A true blue product of the Serpent Peoples Republic of Sex Slave Traffickers, Drug Traffickers and arch-criminals. The U.S., NATO and the UN are helping a nation of criminals defeat the victims saviors. The Russian "war crimes" are being committed by the Ukrainian criminal elements who are fighting their own army. Anyone who sez otherwise is dinky dau.
Hoss, I have the utmost respect for you, but did you get your check from Putin in the mail?

Radar? Boy, you can tell you were on MSC ships and aviation units!

Radar doesn't work underwater. We use this little thing called sonar.

The water is not deep enough for our subs to maneuver.

I know that, and the reason I said radar is because the pipeline operators would be concerned with ships, not subs, and sonar wouldn't be required. Considering that they like to make things as low cost as possible, sonar wouldn't be required, and they wouldn't equip the stations with it as surface vessels would be the primary worry. Sonar would only be needed in the case of maintenance or repair, and the ship sent out for that would have it onboard.

I know that, and the reason I said radar is because the pipeline operators would be concerned with ships, not subs, and sonar wouldn't be required. Considering that they like to make things as low cost as possible, sonar wouldn't be required, and they wouldn't equip the stations with it as surface vessels would be the primary worry. Sonar would only be needed in the case of maintenance or repair, and the ship sent out for that would have it onboard.
Where is this radar located? Do you think a pumping station is Russia is going to have a radar system to watch over the pipeline that is 80 meters underwater?

Yes, you definitely served on MSC ships and aviation units.

Hoss, I have the utmost respect for you, but did you get your check from Putin in the mail?

No, his check bounced because it was drawn on the Ukraine National Bank. (NBU)

Seriously, I detest Putin and his government. But in this instance, Ukraine is the guilty party here. It takes a lot of research and study but it's worth the effort to put old prejudices aside and have an open mind. The results will surprise you. When a magician says "Watch the hand," don't watch the one that's waving.

Fertilizer is made from nat-gas.

Think of all the fertilizer plants that are off-line in europe.

Ahhhh...who needs food?

No, his check bounced because it was drawn on the Ukraine National Bank. (NBU)

Seriously, I detest Putin and his government. But in this instance, Ukraine is the guilty party here. It takes a lot of research and study but it's worth the effort to put old prejudices aside and have an open mind. The results will surprise you. When a magician says "Watch the hand," don't watch the one that's waving.
How on God's green earth can a country that was invaded be the guilty party?

They should have a flow-stop system in place, you'd think.
They do, it's called turn the flow valves off right ? Just guessing is all... LOL.

I guess it takes time for the back flow and front flow within the pipeline to get to a low enough level after such an event to finally stop bubbling out to the surface with any pressure involved. Not sure how much volume is involved, but I bet it's a lot.

They do, it's called turn the flow valves off right ? Just guessing is all... LOL.

I guess it takes time for the back flow and front flow within the pipeline to get to a low enough level after such an event to finally stop bubbling out to the surface with any pressure involved. Not sure how much volume is involved, but I bet it's a lot.
More than I can imagine.

Do you know what the most disgusting thing about American ideology is? That it will rob and kill you, sell you into slavery and at the same time talk about freedom and democracy...
The American bandit decided to open a saloon, but after a while another saloon opened in the city, with cheaper prices and more convenient service. A bandit burns down a competitor's saloon and preaches a sermon about how good it is that now the residents of the city are no longer dependent on evil saloon owners and a good, democratic saloon is at their service again, of course, with increased prices.
You have been living in lying shit all your life and therefore are not even able to feel the stink that comes from you all over the planet....

Sorry, Ivan, but Russia blew up the fucking pipeline. The end.

How on God's green earth can a country that was invaded be the guilty party?

The same way a rape victim asked to be raped, by uh, 'askin fer it, I guess. :rolleyes:

Shit, this thread proves some people aren't worthy of American or Western citizenship. People who masturbate to Putin's shirtless body should go live with him.

Start researching history a little more deeply. I didn't believe it at first. Actually, Russia is the lesser of the guilty parties. They just have a little more compassion for the innocent.

Get fucked, commie-loving faggot.

6vcmyz.jpg
Brokering peace deals use to be something we prided ourselves in as Americans, but now it's just send more weapon's, send more weapon's along with send more money, send more money. The real scary thing is this, who are the people in this country that are supporting Zelensky ?? Not saying that he doesn't deserve support, but for some of the supporters that he's getting support from, uhhhhhh makes me wonder if he knows truly who they are or is he just like they are in a lot of ways ? If he's just like they are, then that's a scary thought, otherwise if he turns out to be a leftist also.

Forum List

Back