Noose found in NASCAR drivers garage

It is totally understandable NASCAR fans from the South would be peeved that a driver is a BLM fucktard judging them and dictating to them what the degree to which they can exercise their First Amendment rights in regards to the Confederate flag, which is a very cool flag. But what employee would risk a pretty easy paycheck for something that is better stated by fans not showing up to watch the races if they ban freedom of speech? Also, if it actually was not the BLM fucktard, why would the BLM fucktard immediately go public, thus making it a success for the alleged individual who really did it?
The end is nearing for racist redneck racing.
Are you going to apologize that your ass got bitch punked to the board?
I apologize for no racist redneck racer. And especially you.

Why don't you apologize for jumping to conclusions about this before the investigation was completed? Ya know, something your fucking party loves to do with anything about Trump, whitey, republicans etc.
No you fuckhead. You tell me why you say racist shit about his stance on BLM and racism and apologize.

Apologize for jumping to conclusions you fucking stupid black dick sucking bitch.
Go to hell. See ya.
LOLOLOL. I ain't been around long here, but I have a feeling everyone is relishing a great time at your expense.

Just admit you F up and all forgotten. You'll never hear the end of this i feel if you don't.

If you'd like, you can wash our feet..

Who is Bubba Wallace? Oh! A guy that wears a commie BLM shirt? Well fuck 'im!
Don't be a commie, asshole! Try acting like an American.
Who has a pic of this noose? I can tell if he tied it or not..
Pic of noose, or it didn't happen. I know like 1 black on this planet that knows how to tie a real noose. The other one died.

Sure, but white boys in Texas learned how to tie a noose in the cub scouts, along with all those other knots.
Is that all you got is Texas kids. Apology?

Wow amazing how quickly people forget remember the last big story involving a noose, racist white men and a black man? That turned out not to be what so many thought it was I have no idea about who did what with this noose and I’m not going to jump to conclusions maybe more should think about doing that try learning from history instead of repeating it.

Yeah, you mean the guy who put up those ropes because he uses them to exercise.....and they thought it was a guy putting up nooses.....

The only place where you find actual racism today is in the democrat party and their terrorist arms...antifa and black lives matter.
That was a great one. A black man did it and slaughtered the narrative.

If there were 5 dead swinging negros,I'd be concerned then.

Do you know who found it and reported it was a noose?

They should be billed for the cost of the investigation.

Use to be an avid NASCAR fan... Been to several Tracks and races... Started back sliding 10 years ago after I went to Bristol... Haven't watched in quite sometime... It's all about the money... Anyway my theory is some Madison Avenue Public Relations Firm was hired by NASCAR and to blow this up to a big deal to bring in more viewers and fans... Problem is they are forgetting who their Base fans are... Another hoax pulled over the American citizens...

It is totally understandable NASCAR fans from the South would be peeved that a driver is a BLM fucktard judging them and dictating to them what the degree to which they can exercise their First Amendment rights in regards to the Confederate flag, which is a very cool flag. But what employee would risk a pretty easy paycheck for something that is better stated by fans not showing up to watch the races if they ban freedom of speech? Also, if it actually was not the BLM fucktard, why would the BLM fucktard immediately go public, thus making it a success for the alleged individual who really did it?

Looks like you are wrong...again. The noose had been there since October. Why? Who knows? Yesterday before the race all the drivers and their teams and the team owners walked with Bubba in support of him. Nice shining moment for NASCAR and the drivers and especially Bubba.

Looks like NASCAR gave you and your hate, the proverbial finger.

So ZERO fans were allowed in that area so its someone with nascar credentials. I am gonna say HE or someone on his team did it. If it was someone else oh well he brought it on himself.

:p

xzMKbmL.png

Fake news keeps calling it a noose! The only pics are that it is a loop in the rope for manual pull down of the garage doors. :auiqs.jpg:

Not to be redundant since folks already posted the links, but this following website should get an award for first figuring out this ridiculous hoax perpetrated by the second rate, affirmative action and racist NASCAR driver.

Fake Hate – FBI and NASCAR Admit Bubba Wallace Claimed “Noose” Was Simply A Garage Door Pull Down Rope…
Posted on June 23, 2020 by sundance
It took a lot longer than it should have; and it created buckets more intentional controversy than it should have; but the FBI and NASCAR have finally admitted the “noose” claimed by Bubba Wallace was nothing more than a simple garage door rope tied in a loop and had been there since October 2019. EXACTLY as we outlined:

Last edited:

Looks like you are wrong...again. The noose had been there since October. Why? Who knows? Yesterday before the race all the drivers and their teams and the team owners walked with Bubba in support of him. Nice shining moment for NASCAR and the drivers and especially Bubba.

Looks like NASCAR gave you and your hate, the proverbial finger.
I said racist redneck racing is nearing an end and what else? Saying it's not true is a copout. The f'n confederate flag is banned. Why, because it is racist. Remember, the south went to war with the north. The south claimed states rights, the right to own slaves. Get it yet? All of you who slammed that guy from the get go for wearing the "I can't breathe" shirt should really apologize. Everyone with an ounce of integrity would. Fuck you all and your hate.

By reading this thread even if it was put there by a Wallace fan you guys approve of the message to him. Fuck you guys. Your America is over. ;)
I'm rounding up all the real racists on this thread. You going to apologize to the board?
Read again brain dead zombie. My Nostradamus post said even if it turns out to be fake the posters on this board continue to expose themselves largely as racist. Not all. Just a lot.

Are you going to apologize that your ass got bitch punked to the board?
I apologize for no racist redneck racer. And especially you.

Why don't you apologize for jumping to conclusions about this before the investigation was completed? Ya know, something your fucking party loves to do with anything about Trump, whitey, republicans etc.
No you fuckhead. You tell me why you say racist shit about his stance on BLM and racism and apologize.

Apologize for jumping to conclusions you fucking stupid black dick sucking bitch.
Go to hell. See ya.
This was your perfect scenario.
50% black man makes it to NASCAR you loathe. Got the flag banned. BLM track march....BOGUS RACIAL HOAX................BAWWWHAHA......Now no one will pay attention to this guy now.

okfine, the Confedate Flag is banned because "Soros" and the Cabal are trying to erase American history. This is probably not the forum for a discussion of the complexities of the US Civil War, but rest assured it wasn't because plantation owners loved Blacks living on their property. And if you wear "I Can't Breathe" it means you probably overdosed on meth and fentanyl and need Narcan.

I'm betting Bubba is a Jesse Smollet fan.
"Jussie", as in "Justin the Martyr" or "justice," not David's father in the Bible. Smarty-pants FBI agents are slobbering to put him in prison just for the name "Bubba" if nothing else.
If the garage area is at Talladega is anything like it is at Daytona, then it would be incredibly easy for someone from one team to access the garage of another team
Do members of competing hockey teams have access to individual lockers? Same same with a garage. Like a gang of fucking Brits betting on a horse race, sneaking into the stables to make the other horse lame or too sleepy for the race. And they gas those garages, too, to dope the mechanics and drivers. The whole race is lame with all the illegal betting and no security in place for when the bookmaker gets a tip on a sabotaged or tampered car ...

Forum List

Back