Noose found in NASCAR drivers garage

Really? Seen this before...prove it was racist, allegations aside. I've seen blacks plant nooses or just out and out lie and accuse . Its a cottage industry now, and NOBODY questions it. I do, and we should. Prove it.

Who the fuck gets into a NASCAR driver's garage? A competing racer? Obviously the driver is not the only one with access to his own garage. Sounds like someone with a big bet on the outcome of the race has enough money to pay someone else to tamper with the other driver's car.

Really? Seen this before...prove it was racist, allegations aside. I've seen blacks plant nooses or just out and out lie and accuse . Its a cottage industry now, and NOBODY questions it. I do, and we should. Prove it.
And they can start by showing a photo of what they’re calling a noose. Oftentimes I see people referring to a simple slip knot as a noose.

I've seen how some black guy planted a NOOSE in his locker to get at a white guy he had a beef with in trouble . I've also seen this weird black Jesse Smolets , or Terwanda Davis or Amari Allien psychosis about whites. Lets look into that. White cops are the least of their problems.

I'm betting Bubba is a Jesse Smollet fan.
black-fake-hate-crime.jpg

Who the fuck gets into a NASCAR driver's garage? A competing racer? Obviously the driver is not the only one with access to his own garage. Sounds like someone with a big bet on the outcome of the race has enough money to pay someone else to tamper with the other driver's car.

If the garage area is at Talladega is anything like it is at Daytona, then it would be incredibly easy for someone from one team to access the garage of another team...

This is really disheartening but not surprising. Same shit, different day. They should find out who rented plane, that might lead them to who planted the noose.
The shocking discovery comes after the racing circuit banned the Confederate flag from events.
Image: Bubba Wallace

Bubba Wallace wears an "I Can't Breathe — Black Lives Matter" T-shirt under his fire suit in solidarity with protesters during the national anthem before the NASCAR Cup Series Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, Ga., on June 7, 2020.Chris Graythen / Getty Images

June 21, 2020, 9:07 PM PDT / Updated June 21, 2020, 9:22 PM PDT
By David K. Li

A noose was found in the garage stall of Black stock car racer Bubba Wallace, NASCAR said Sunday, vowing to investigate to find out who is responsible.

The discovery was made before a postponed race at historic Talladega Superspeedway, about 50 miles east of Birmingham, Alabama, officials said.

"We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act," the organization said in a statement. "We have launched an immediate investigation, and will do everything we can to identify the person(s) responsible and eliminate them from the sport."

Earlier this month, NASCAR, a bedrock of Southern culture, banned the Confederate flag from all of its events. The stunning action was taken in the wake of George Floyd's death, which has sparked worldwide protests against police brutality and systemic racism.
"As we have stated unequivocally, there is no place for racism in NASCAR, and this act only strengthens our resolve to make the sport open and welcoming to all," NASCAR said.

Wallace, the only Black driver in NASCAR's top series, has been vocal in recent weeks about stopping racial injustice.
Wallace said in a statement Sunday that Sunday's act would not deter him.

"Today's despicable act of racism and hatred leaves me incredibly saddened and serves as a painful reminder of how much further we have to go as a society and how persistent we must be in the fight against racism," he said.

NASCAR's move to ban the Confederate symbol has not been embraced by all fans. Earlier in the day, a plane flying over the track dragged a Confederate flag and the message: "Defund NASCAR."

The aerial protest was taking a jab at Black Lives Matter supporters who want cities to divert money from police departments and into other social programs that could prevent crime.

Many "nooses" and "swatikas" have turned out to be put in place by Blacks and Jews respectively. Can't play victim, without being one after all. But the fact is, it is totally understandable NASCAR fans from the South would be peeved that a driver is a BLM fucktard judging them and dictating to them what the degree to which they can exercise their First Amendment rights in regards to the Confederate flag, which is a very cool flag. But what employee would risk a pretty easy paycheck for something that is better stated by fans not showing up to watch the races if NASCAR bans freedom of speech and demands destruction of White Southern heritage? Also, if it actually was not the BLM fucktard, why would the BLM fucktard immediately go public, thus making it a success for the alleged individual who really did it?

Last edited:
It is totally understandable NASCAR fans from the South would be peeved that a driver is a BLM fucktard judging them and dictating to them what the degree to which they can exercise their First Amendment rights in regards to the Confederate flag, which is a very cool flag. But what employee would risk a pretty easy paycheck for something that is better stated by fans not showing up to watch the races if they ban freedom of speech? Also, if it actually was not the BLM fucktard, why would the BLM fucktard immediately go public, thus making it a success for the alleged individual who really did it?
The end is nearing for racist redneck racing.

Many "nooses" and "swatikas" have turned out to be put in place by Blacks and Jews respectively. Can't play victim, without being one after all. But the fact is, it is totally understandable NASCAR fans from the South would be peeved that a driver is a BLM fucktard judging them and dictating to them what the degree to which they can exercise their First Amendment rights in regards to the Confederate flag, which is a very cool flag. But what employee would risk a pretty easy paycheck for something that is better stated by fans not showing up to watch the races if NASCAR bans freedom of speech and demands destruction of White Southern heritage? Also, if it actually was not the BLM fucktard, why would the BLM fucktard immediately go public, thus making it a success for the alleged individual who really did it?
Your racist rants are just the problem. Fuck you.

Forum List

Back