Noose found in NASCAR drivers garage

Fake news keeps calling it a noose! The only pics are that it is a loop in the rope for manual pull down of the garage doors. :auiqs.jpg:

Not to be redundant since folks already posted the links, but this following website should get an award for first figuring out this ridiculous hoax perpetrated by the second rate, affirmative action and racist NASCAR driver.

Fake Hate – FBI and NASCAR Admit Bubba Wallace Claimed “Noose” Was Simply A Garage Door Pull Down Rope…
Posted on June 23, 2020 by sundance
It took a lot longer than it should have; and it created buckets more intentional controversy than it should have; but the FBI and NASCAR have finally admitted the “noose” claimed by Bubba Wallace was nothing more than a simple garage door rope tied in a loop and had been there since October 2019. EXACTLY as we outlined:

WOW, instead of being relieved that no one who works in the sport placed a noose in his garage, Wallace is doubling down still acknowledging the rope pull as being a noose intentionally place in his garage!!!

How is NASCAR racist?
NASCAR has always been racist.
Not that I'm any big fan of the Confederate flag, but it strikes me as though not allowing the Confederate flag at a NASCAR race is like not allowing wine coolers at a Kenny G concert...
It's very cool flag, no doubt about it. And by that I mean it is very aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

Much better than South Park's flag.

south-park-s04e08c01-racist-flag-16x9.jpg

Or South Park's more diverse and politically correct new flag...

Last edited:
This is why you don't let black people race in NASCAR. They are so fucking clueless. NOBODY in his fucking pit crew could identify that fucking rope as one that shuts the fucking door.

They're all fucking morons. NASCAR give Bubba the boot.
I would never thought he was, "Black" He looks islandy. Mulatto racists.
He's not black, , his father is white which does make him a mulatto
Democrats traditionally go by the one drop rule.

Fake news keeps calling it a noose! The only pics are that it is a loop in the rope for manual pull down of the garage doors. :auiqs.jpg:

Not to be redundant since folks already posted the links, but this following website should get an award for first figuring out this ridiculous hoax perpetrated by the second rate, affirmative action and racist NASCAR driver.

Fake Hate – FBI and NASCAR Admit Bubba Wallace Claimed “Noose” Was Simply A Garage Door Pull Down Rope…
Posted on June 23, 2020 by sundance
It took a lot longer than it should have; and it created buckets more intentional controversy than it should have; but the FBI and NASCAR have finally admitted the “noose” claimed by Bubba Wallace was nothing more than a simple garage door rope tied in a loop and had been there since October 2019. EXACTLY as we outlined:

WOW, instead of being relieved that no one who works in the sport placed a noose in his garage, Wallace is doubling down still acknowledging the rope pull as being a noose intentionally place in his garage!!!

Well, he can say anything he wants, but I'm pretty sure there's a photo, taken last year, of the rope handle in the garage...

It is totally understandable NASCAR fans from the South would be peeved that a driver is a BLM fucktard judging them and dictating to them what the degree to which they can exercise their First Amendment rights in regards to the Confederate flag, which is a very cool flag. But what employee would risk a pretty easy paycheck for something that is better stated by fans not showing up to watch the races if they ban freedom of speech? Also, if it actually was not the BLM fucktard, why would the BLM fucktard immediately go public, thus making it a success for the alleged individual who really did it?
The end is nearing for racist redneck racing.
Are you going to apologize that your ass got bitch punked to the board?
I apologize for no racist redneck racer. And especially you.

Why don't you apologize for jumping to conclusions about this before the investigation was completed? Ya know, something your fucking party loves to do with anything about Trump, whitey, republicans etc.
No you fuckhead. You tell me why you say racist shit about his stance on BLM and racism and apologize.

Apologize for jumping to conclusions you fucking stupid black dick sucking bitch.
Go to hell. See ya.
This was your perfect scenario.
50% black man makes it to NASCAR you loathe. Got the flag banned. BLM track march....BOGUS RACIAL HOAX................BAWWWHAHA......Now no one will pay attention to this guy now.
His dumbass will ruin it for all of them if they let him have his way.

It is totally understandable NASCAR fans from the South would be peeved that a driver is a BLM fucktard judging them and dictating to them what the degree to which they can exercise their First Amendment rights in regards to the Confederate flag, which is a very cool flag. But what employee would risk a pretty easy paycheck for something that is better stated by fans not showing up to watch the races if they ban freedom of speech? Also, if it actually was not the BLM fucktard, why would the BLM fucktard immediately go public, thus making it a success for the alleged individual who really did it?
Are you going to apologize that your ass got bitch punked to the board?
I apologize for no racist redneck racer. And especially you.

Why don't you apologize for jumping to conclusions about this before the investigation was completed? Ya know, something your fucking party loves to do with anything about Trump, whitey, republicans etc.
No you fuckhead. You tell me why you say racist shit about his stance on BLM and racism and apologize.

Apologize for jumping to conclusions you fucking stupid black dick sucking bitch.
Go to hell. See ya.
This was your perfect scenario.
50% black man makes it to NASCAR you loathe. Got the flag banned. BLM track march....BOGUS RACIAL HOAX................BAWWWHAHA......Now no one will pay attention to this guy now.
His dumbass will ruin it for all of them if they let him have his way.
They lost a ton of fans bowing down to these loathsome creatures. I turn on racing here and there. But I'll watch pro Tiddlywinks from now on.

Did anyone see where the dumbass Bubba Smollett doubled down, saying "It was a straight up noose". No you stupid negro, it was a straight up door pull from last year.

Whenever blacks show just how stupid they can be, another black opens their mouths.

I just read an article at Yahoo Sports where Wallace says he is pissed about the criticism he has received after it was determined that the "noose" had been there since October and that he was not the one who reported it in the first place. But then he goes on to say that it is indeed a noose.

So Bubba, what exactly are you pissed about then?

Looks like you are wrong...again. The noose had been there since October. Why? Who knows? Yesterday before the race all the drivers and their teams and the team owners walked with Bubba in support of him. Nice shining moment for NASCAR and the drivers and especially Bubba.

Looks like NASCAR gave you and your hate, the proverbial finger.
I said racist redneck racing is nearing an end and what else? Saying it's not true is a copout. The f'n confederate flag is banned. Why, because it is racist. Remember, the south went to war with the north. The south claimed states rights, the right to own slaves. Get it yet? All of you who slammed that guy from the get go for wearing the "I can't breathe" shirt should really apologize. Everyone with an ounce of integrity would. Fuck you all and your hate.

Where did I say anything about a Confederate flag? Where did I say anything about a guy wearing a t-shirt? It seems you are wrong about NASCAR being racist. So your whole rant is a big zero in applying to me. You want to know why? You are a bigot and you stereotype instead of having an honest discussion, you just blurt your version of hate and bigotry. The reason you do is because it makes you feel better. It however it makes you feel by looking down on others, you aren’t any better than those you hate. BTW: What hate do I have?

Last edited:
You would think they would have learned by now to wait for the investigation before they start screaming "Racism!".
They know better, but getting to the Truth is not the point of their investigations and posturing hypocrisy.

They simply want to fan the flames of the black communities fear so they will vote for Biden this year.

Sadly, you are going to find that he did it himself or one of his crew members.......just like all the racial hoaxes we see on college campuses..........
They are the only ones that had access to that garage
Not so. There are no walls separating stalls in the long garage. All stall doors open into one huge garage.

how come there are no pictures of said noose they are offended about?

i have looked and found there is in fact a noose in that particular garage. in fact, several of them.

they are rope pulls to pull down the garage door.

now again, where is the pic of the offending noose?

It had been cut off...because it frightened Bubba.

It was all a hoax/misunderstanding. The "noose" was a fucking pull rope to open the fucking garage door.
...and the "noose" was tied in that particular door pull before anyone knew that stall (with that particular door) would be assigned in 2020 to that particular race card driver.

1593010511604.png

Last edited:
You would think they would have learned by now to wait for the investigation before they start screaming "Racism!".
They know better, but getting to the Truth is not the point of their investigations and posturing hypocrisy.

They simply want to fan the flames of the black communities fear so they will vote for Biden this year.

You're probably right. But you would think that after these things blowing up in their faces so many times as it has in the last few years, it would at least give them pause. But no, they jump right into the cesspool of paranoia with both feet every fucking time.

Sadly, you are going to find that he did it himself or one of his crew members.......just like all the racial hoaxes we see on college campuses..........
They are the only ones that had access to that garage
Not so. There are no walls separating stalls in the long garage. All stall doors open into one huge garage.

how come there are no pictures of said noose they are offended about?

i have looked and found there is in fact a noose in that particular garage. in fact, several of them.

they are rope pulls to pull down the garage door.

now again, where is the pic of the offending noose?

It had been cut off...because it frightened Bubba.

It was all a hoax/misunderstanding. The "noose" was a fucking pull rope to open the fucking garage door.
...and the "noose" was tied in that particular door pull before anyone knew that stall (with that particular door) would be assigned in 2020 to that particular race card driver.

View attachment 354439

He is looking for sponsors.....from my understanding he is not a winning driver and diden't have a lot of support....his Race Card stance will help him get left wing activists to pay him a living........

You're probably right. But you would think that after these things blowing up in their faces so many times as it has in the last few years, it would at least give them pause. But no, they jump right into the cesspool of paranoia with both feet every fucking time.

The left wing has no shame....it has a never ending appetite for power and control....that is more powerful than shame or regret........

Race hoaxes are the norm here in the U.S. since the Republicans defeated the racist democrat party....now they have to make up hoaxes to get attention......they can't even show that the cops killed Floyd over race.......but again, no shame or regret....

Did anyone see where the dumbass Bubba Smollett doubled down, saying "It was a straight up noose". No you stupid negro, it was a straight up door pull from last year.

Whenever blacks show just how stupid they can be, another black opens their mouths.
No noose by definition a noose is a self tightening knot.
Would not work as garage door pull

No noose by definition a noose is a self tightening knot.
Would not work as garage door pull

I haven't seen a closeup pic of the "noose" but I'm betting it wasn't a noose at all. A hangman's noose is tied in a specific way and is adjustable. This was likely nothing more than a loop tied with a granny knot.

I just read an article at Yahoo Sports where Wallace says he is pissed about the criticism he has received after it was determined that the "noose" had been there since October and that he was not the one who reported it in the first place. But then he goes on to say that it is indeed a noose.

So Bubba, what exactly are you pissed about then?
Can you quote Mr. Wallace saying that he is pissed?

Forum List

Back