Nolte: Yes, Democrats Really Do Want to Groom Your Children

Nice attempt to deflect from the actual practices of the democrat party teachers
Again, you can only gaslight your fellow fascist filth. Everyone else knows you're lying outright for the glory of fascism.

Even your own side knows you're lying. They just pretend to believe the lies. They have to, because it's what TheParty commands.

Now, run along and eat a bag dicks, little Nazi.

Last edited:
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
Fuck you, asshole. I'm not faking anything. I was there. I saw it all with my own two eyes. And so did millions of other PARENTS who were suddenly in fear for the lives of their children.
Fuck you from the bottom of my heart.

I see you've met another one of our resident rejects from the human race.

I see you've met another one of our resident rejects from the human race.
Ha ha - I saw on a bathroom wall once,

Some come here to sit and think
I come here to shit and stink

Yes, we seem to have a few stinkers. :p

Well, like I keep saying, watch out for the people who can't discern. Partisan thinking is like tunnel vision, one doesn't see the whole, one only sees the part one is paying attention to.

Lefties see gays, I see children. What can I say.

The particular fucktard in question though, he's a different story. I'm not allowed to make psychiatric diagnoses from afar, so I'll shut up about that.

The left is attacking children, and calling anyone who opposes their attacks Nazis. That's pretty transparent, there's not a lot more that can be said about it.

I consider this type of aggression to be dangerous for children. At BEST it's like Merkel's unwanted back rub.

The left is attacking children, and calling anyone who opposes their attacks Nazis.

They might as well, they've been killing something like 7 million a year for ages already.
  • The Left riot and rampage like animals over the most specious grounds doing billions in damage then decry one small protest in the afternoon over a stolen national election as if it were a greater sin than Hitler's gas chambers.
  • The Left revile spending for the most necessary things like border defense and crime, then leave 28 billion in brand new top weaponry to a savage terror organization and offer to give six figure rewards to utter strangers from foreign countries for breaking our laws and without even telling us why they are here or what they will do once here.
  • The Left consider it more important to shut down vital industries losing countless good jobs after people have just been put through two years of shutdowns, so they can sell more chinese windmills that kill eagles and push chinese built cars with massive chinese batteries that'll cost you three times as much to operate just when they have exhausted all your life savings.
  • The Left drive up inflation to the 30% level as they cut supply to where mothers can't even get formula to feed their babies then risk the US dollar as the world's reserve currency to drag us into another war that shouldn't even concern us, and when people cry for help, they tell you to shut up and quit complaining, you complain too much, toughen up.
  • The Left want to unlawfully take away all of our God given rights, so work deals with mega-rich tech companies and media to block our thoughts, ideas, communication, input and complaints then call us a danger to society and a risk to their democracy.
  • The Left condemn God, the Constitution, and the family unit, then call you destructive for wanting fetal rights, brainwash your children to turn kids against their parents, try to talk them into sexual mutilation calling it a right, and make girls and boys go to the bathroom together while telling parents they have no business even inputting into what the school should teach them.
  • The Left promote depravity, social decay, drugs, perversion and crime, then prosecute the police and others for trying to hold civil law and order.
  • The Left condemn a president for patriotism and for putting America first, then install an odious thug whose family works backroom deals with foreign enemies to enrich themselves.

Last edited:
Last edited:
They might as well, they've been killing something like 7 million a year for ages already.
  • The Left riot and rampage like animals over the most specious grounds doing billions in damage then decry one small protest in the afternoon over a stolen national election as if it were a greater sin than Hitler's gas chambers.

Um people were protesting systematic murder of innocent people by the police. That's a lot more serious than "WAH, I didn't win an election!" Our whole democracy is contingent on accepting elections when you lose. Then you are reduced to mob rule.

The Left revile spending for the most necessary things like border defense and crime, then leave 28 billion in brand new top weaponry to a savage terror organization and offer to give six figure rewards to utter strangers from foreign countries for breaking our laws and without even telling us why they are here or what they will do once here.

Guy, we spend hundreds of billions of dollars on police and the Prison Industrial complex, instead of addressing the root causes of crime - Poverty, Racism, addiction, mental illness, and gun proliferation.

So a mentally ill man shoots up a subway because he couldn't get treatment but he could get a gun, and you think the problem is "not enough police".

Same thing with border control. You could end the illegal "problem" in five minutes. Just go after the rich white people who hire them. The problem is we want the benefits of undocumented labor - cheap produce, guys you can hire outside the Home Depot to finish that DIY project that turned out to be harder than it looked, someone to watch your little yuppie larva when you are at work - but you don't want the illegals themselves potentially dating your daughter. YOu can't have it both ways, and fences don't fix the problem.

The Left consider it more important to shut down vital industries losing countless good jobs after people have just been put through two years of shutdowns, so they can sell more chinese windmills that kill eagles and push chinese built cars with massive chinese batteries that'll cost you three times as much to operate just when they have exhausted all your life savings.

Uh, guy, we are at 3.6 unemployment. Companies can't fill jobs now.

The Left condemn God, the Constitution, and the family unit, then call you destructive for wanting fetal rights, brainwash your children to turn kids against their parents, try to talk them into sexual mutilation calling it a right, and make girls and boys go to the bathroom together while telling parents they have no business even inputting into what the school should teach them.

Um, yeah... hysterics aside.

There is no God
The constitution has its flaws, and we should really talk about them
Fetuses aren't people.
No one is talking anyone into sexual mutilations. It's actually very difficult for even a consenting adult to get gender confirmation surgery.
Letting a few bigoted parents ruin it for everyone else is not the way to run education policy.

Um people were protesting systematic murder of innocent people by the police. That's a lot more serious than "WAH, I didn't win an election!" Our whole democracy is contingent on accepting elections when you lose. Then you are reduced to mob rule.

Guy, we spend hundreds of billions of dollars on police and the Prison Industrial complex, instead of addressing the root causes of crime - Poverty, Racism, addiction, mental illness, and gun proliferation.

So a mentally ill man shoots up a subway because he couldn't get treatment but he could get a gun, and you think the problem is "not enough police".

Same thing with border control. You could end the illegal "problem" in five minutes. Just go after the rich white people who hire them. The problem is we want the benefits of undocumented labor - cheap produce, guys you can hire outside the Home Depot to finish that DIY project that turned out to be harder than it looked, someone to watch your little yuppie larva when you are at work - but you don't want the illegals themselves potentially dating your daughter. YOu can't have it both ways, and fences don't fix the problem.

Uh, guy, we are at 3.6 unemployment. Companies can't fill jobs now.

Um, yeah... hysterics aside.

There is no God
The constitution has its flaws, and we should really talk about them
Fetuses aren't people.
No one is talking anyone into sexual mutilations. It's actually very difficult for even a consenting adult to get gender confirmation surgery.
Letting a few bigoted parents ruin it for everyone else is not the way to run education policy.

I can always tell when Mormon Bob is flustered when he resorts to memes instead of his usual unhinged responses where he wants to murder people.
He doesn't want to.

YOU do.

But that's all you can do, really. You can't get rational people to agree with you, so you want to murder them. That's leftism all throughout history. You're no different.

Your entire post consisted of outright lies and bullshit. What response did you think it deserved?

Well, not an intelligent one from you, your brain has been washed by the Mormon Cult.

He doesn't want to.

YOU do.

But that's all you can do, really. You can't get rational people to agree with you, so you want to murder them. That's leftism all throughout history. You're no different.

Mormon Bob has expressed his desire to kill
Women who have abortions
Doctors who perform abortions
Bureaucrats who do things he doesn't like
Gay people
Teachers who tell children gay people exist and there's nothing wrong with that (as Seinfeld used to say)
People who commit even minor property crimes

I'm sure there's more...

Mormon Bob has expressed his desire to kill
Women who have abortions
Doctors who perform abortions
Bureaucrats who do things he doesn't like
Gay people
Teachers who tell children gay people exist and there's nothing wrong with that (as Seinfeld used to say)
People who commit even minor property crimes

I'm sure there's more...
You want to kill people who disagree with you.

What makes his desire to kill evil and yours righteous?

Um people were protesting systematic murder of innocent people by the police.

There is no such thing, dumb leftie.

You lefties were hoodwinked by a bunch of communists.

The root cause of crime is... wait for it... CRIMINALS!

Goddammit lefties are stupid! :p

Shove your bigotry, leftard liar. You see bigotry under every tree stump, but you're afraid to look in the mirror.

Listen up stupid leftie, YOU are not going to formulate education policy based on 0.01% of the child population. And YOU are not going to formulate education policy AT ALL, because you're a stupid leftie and as of this moment lefties are out of the education business.

You blew it, pal. Game over. Hit the showers.

Forum List

Back