Where's Buttigieg? 9000+ Flights delayed, 1100+ Flights cancelled, storm threatens next week's travel plans

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
to be objective, i included a CNN link and breitbart link, so i can't be accused of bias!

to be objective, i included a CNN link and breitbart link, so i can't be accused of bias!

He is more worried about breast pumping his milk. Being a homo dad takes up most of his time

I myself am also disappointed that Buttigieg can not control the weather.

Slow day for stupid conservative propaganda, I guess. But it did give the antigay bigot filth a chance to vent.

OMG, libtards think Buttplug can control the weather!

You're an idiot regardless of the links you use

Just mark down yet another head slapping failure made by Joe Biden.
Is he the worst president ever?
That;s entirely likely.

~~~~~~
Don't forget all those ships still waiting to unload in California too. The reporting may be down but the problem still exists.

It's called "chestfeeding." Men don't have real titties. They may have dry moobs, but them sure as hell ain't titties.

This made me laugh out loud.

Sorry to hurt your feelings Leftists but here's some reality for you:

Men--dry moobs

Woman breastfeeding--any baby cries anywhere, Katy bar the door

Just mark down yet another head slapping failure made by Joe Biden.
Is he the worst president ever?
That;s entirely likely.

And the most powerful as well. He is able to cause delays and cancellations all around the world all from the comfort of the White House.

How is Pete in charge of Europe?

"staffing issues" are said to be part of the blame. Doubtful and if that is somehow the case that's all on the company. Secondly, if one knows flights are being cancelled and you still fly then that's on them.

Forum List

Back