This Racist, Black BLM Activist Says He Voted For Trump.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Apparently the cops took his jacket and stored it away. Obviously it has some contraband in it or the Trump voter would not have "lost it" and reverted to being total ghetto. The savage pulled the George "Cry Baby" Floyd routine but was pint sized and so the cops did not have to apply weight to the beast's upper back. Like virtually all Blacks who violently resist arrest endangering cops and citizens, "activist" lawyers are suing the local government for millions in the ghetto lottery. :afro:

The creature says he voted for Trump at 10:20 in. :heehee:

Last edited:
Apparently the cops took his jacket and stored it away. Obviously it has some contraband in it or the Trump voter would not have "lost it" and reverted to being total ghetto. The savage pulled the George "Cry Baby" Floyd routine but was pint sized and so the cops did not have to apply weight to the beast's upper back. Like virtually all Blacks who violently resist arrest endangering cops and citizens, "activist" lawyers are suing the local government for millions in the ghetto lottery. :afro:

The creature says he voted for Trump at 10:20 in. :heehee:

"I'm being harassed!! I'm being harassed!! I'm being harassed!!!" :laughing0301:

No doubt his rants could be spliced together in a rap type song. :laugh:

Though the Fake News suppresses the massive number of the mass shootings perpetrated by Blacks, the savage threatened to kill all the cops with an AK-47. He should be held without bail until doctors can figure out if he was simply acting or what.

Last edited:
Was there a point to this?

I mean, other than race-baiting.
1649612080025.jpeg

Forum List

Back