Nolte: Yes, Democrats Really Do Want to Groom Your Children

That Teacher is lying.
It's grooming.
The Gay Groomers refuse to accept that those students are not their children.
They believe that they a right to impose their dystopian culture on other people's children.
Parents have a 100% right to instill their culture in their own children
"teacher leave those kids alone"

The brainwashing of “ it’s their children” began if you remember when this twat came into the picture this is when the public got the information but had no idea wth this lady was really saying , but any way her name is Melissa Harris Perry we have to tell parents that their kids are the “ Communities that is until you have to buy school clothes etc……but that when the out in the open brainwashing came to be. “ Melissa Harris Perry”. MSN. I’ll see if I can’t find her video.

That Teacher is lying.
It's grooming.
The Gay Groomers refuse to accept that those students are not their children.
They believe that they a right to impose their dystopian culture on other people's children.
Parents have a 100% right to instill their culture in their own children
"teacher leave those kids alone"

The people just can’t decode this bs right in front of their faces.

I can't even believe these idiot leftists.

I mean, they literally can't be believed. Every word out of their mouths is a fucking lie.

Like the moron above - oh no, there aren't any violent leftists, it's all a figment of your imagination.

Well, I got news for this fucking retard, there are THOUSANDS of violent leftists, they tore apart 65 population centers this past summer, looted and burnt stores, stopped traffic so mommies couldn't pick up their kids from school and daddies couldn't get home from work, even killed a few people.

But NO, there arent any violent leftists. Of course not. Just like they're not trying to indoctrinated my kids in class. Doesn't happen, right? You show them the pictures, it still doesn't happen. Link them to the lesson plans, it still doesn't happen. Point them to the videos of it actually happening, it STILL doesn't happen.

These lefties are LIARS, there is no expectation whatsoever that any of them are here to engage in actual political debate. How can they, when every word is the exact opposite of reality?

This is why we parents are taking a stand.

These lefties LIE, they lie to the parents, they lie to the teachers, and the lie to the courts. And we're going to expose those lies, and clobber every one of them.

The mere fact that these fucktards can claim 'no violence" shows us exactly what they're made of. They're made of LIES. Lefties are LIARS. If they tell you there's no grooming going on, you can be very damn sure it's happening someplace.

When you don’t live in reality but everyone else does!!

THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR CHILDREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it. You want everyone to know you're fascist filth.

Tell us your life story. You weren't always perpetually-triggered fascist filth. You used to be semi-normal.

Aside from me and other liberals here humiliating you over the years, what else started your slide into fascism? Did liberals beat you up on the playground and steal your lunch money? Did a liberal steal your girl? Did the liberals have all the fun while you sulked at home?

Come on, spill. Maybe we can help.
Again, for the leftism-impaired:

I want the government to stay out of my life. I want the government to stay out of your life. I want leftists to stay out of my life. I want everyone who is entrusted with children to stop getting them involved with sexual discussions and situations. Children belong to their parents, not to teachers and not to government.

Explain how that makes me a fascist. Bonus points if you don't merely repeat your leftist programming.

The smart money says you can't do it.

Again, right out of the fascist playbook.

The Nazis faked stories of violent Jews to justify more brownshirt violence against Jews.

You're faking stories of violent liberals to justify more brownshirt violent against liberals.

And you tried a kristallnacht with your violent assault on the capitol. It's a good thing you're such an incompetent pack of violent fascists.
It's absolutely pathetic how you want to be a victim.

Just a note -- using the term "groomer" is universally associated with the speaker being fascist filth, so it's best to avoid using that term. Unless you want people to think you're fascist filth.

The old Nazis accused the Jews of being pedos. The new Nazis accuses Democrats. Fascists don't change their tactics. They try to dehumanize their opposition, to justify even more brownshirt violence.
Triggered alert.

The problem is the sexualization of kids happens all over. The media is massively guilty. It's NOT schools doing it.

Schools are, for the most part, trying to EDUCATE children.

View attachment 628455

Here's a nice map of sex ed in the US.

View attachment 628456

Here's a map of STD

Mississippi is number one for STDs.

"Mississippi state law requires that abstinence-only or abstinence-plus education be taught in schools."

"however, sex ed in Mississippi “shall not include instruction and demonstrations on the application and use of condoms.”"

"Mississippi state law does not require STDs and HIV/AIDS education, but it school sex ed programs are to discuss “the nature, causes and effects of [STDs],” and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and other [STDs].”"

So clearly the lack of GOOD sex ed in Mississippi is part of the problem.

Nevada is number two for STDs in the US.

"Teaching about abstinence or contraceptives, such as condoms, the Pill, or the Patch, is not required."

"Teaching about abstinence or contraceptives, such as condoms, the Pill, or the Patch, is not required."

Nevada's sex ed is probably better than Mississippi's, though I'd suggest Vegas plays a big part in all of this.

Louisiana is third for STDs.

"Louisiana state law does not overtly require sex ed to be taught in school, but as of the 2014-2015 school year, students are required to take a half-credit of health education."

"Students are to “learn about sexual abstinence and sexual risk behaviors…"

California is number 4

The issue with CA is that many people are from outside of CA. Sex ed doesn't impact them if they don't go through sex ed in the first place.

San Francisco attracts lots of gay people from other states, people who'll move there in their early adulthood, having had sex ed (or not) in another state.

"As of 2019, 34% of San Francisco, CA residents were born outside of the country (300k people)."

Also San Francisco is known as the gay capital of the US and this probably attracts people who do sleep around a lot and don't take as many precautions.

New Mexico is number 5

"Abstinence must be covered and stressed as the only completely effective protection against unplanned pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, and HIV/AIDS when transmitted sexually."

So clearly there's a link between the teaching of abstinence only, and proper sex ed and the amount of STDs in a state. Education IS THE ANSWER. It's pretty clear.
But I guess it goes against people's religion, allowing them to push ignorance and problems for their own purposes.
I think that is a fair point, that most schools and most teachers want to provide information that kids really need.

It is those few people hell-bent on propagandizing kids about the LBGT+ agenda, even to the point of encouraging chemical and surgical solutions to normal childhood confusion about sexuality and identity that must be prevented from having access to children, and the ability to encourage children to defy and keep secrets from parents.

The left's defense of those few, instead of advocating common sense education about abstinence, contraceptive and STD prevention makes zero sense. It only allows the religion driven authoritarians to play the hero for opposing all sex education.

I think that is a fair point, that most schools and most teachers want to provide information that kids really need.

It is those few people hell-bent on propagandizing kids about the LBGT+ agenda, even to the point of encouraging chemical and surgical solutions to normal childhood confusion about sexuality and identity that must be prevented from having access to children, and the ability to encourage children to defy and keep secrets from parents.

The left's defense of those few, instead of advocating common sense education about abstinence, contraceptive and STD prevention makes zero sense. It only allows the religion driven authoritarians to play the hero for opposing all sex education.

The problem seems to be that US politics is so fucked up right now, Dems and Reps fighting it out, trying to distance themselves from each other that those with crazy agendas are going to get a lot of publicity, even if they don't get anything in schools.

Right wingers will see some crazy nutjob with their agenda and make silly assumptions just so that people hate the Democrats, spreading massive amounts of false information, just to win the next election for their own party. And the Dems do it too.

Time for decent politics with Proportional Representation so the country can calm down a bit

Just a note -- using the term "groomer" is universally associated with the speaker being fascist filth, so it's best to avoid using that term. Unless you want people to think you're fascist filth.

The old Nazis accused the Jews of being pedos. The new Nazis accuses Democrats. Fascists don't change their tactics. They try to dehumanize their opposition, to justify even more brownshirt violence.
Universally associated? Fuck off. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The problem seems to be that US politics is so fucked up right now, Dems and Reps fighting it out, trying to distance themselves from each other that those with crazy agendas are going to get a lot of publicity, even if they don't get anything in schools.

Right wingers will see some crazy nutjob with their agenda and make silly assumptions just so that people hate the Democrats, spreading massive amounts of false information, just to win the next election for their own party. And the Dems do it too.

Time for decent politics with Proportional Representation so the country can calm down a bit
I do not care about the law.

I care about => MY CHILDREN <=.

Fucking leftards will STAY AWAY FROM MY KIDS, because I'm going to punish them if they don't.

Law or no law, I'll find a way.

I do not care about the law.

I care about => MY CHILDREN <=.

Fucking leftards will STAY AWAY FROM MY KIDS, because I'm going to punish them if they don't.

Law or no law, I'll find a way.

The problem is you're making a monster out of something that isn't a monster.

I guess it helps you sleep better at night

The problem is the sexualization of kids happens all over. The media is massively guilty. It's NOT schools doing it.

Schools are, for the most part, trying to EDUCATE children.

View attachment 628455

Here's a nice map of sex ed in the US.

View attachment 628456

Here's a map of STD

Mississippi is number one for STDs.

"Mississippi state law requires that abstinence-only or abstinence-plus education be taught in schools."

"however, sex ed in Mississippi “shall not include instruction and demonstrations on the application and use of condoms.”"

"Mississippi state law does not require STDs and HIV/AIDS education, but it school sex ed programs are to discuss “the nature, causes and effects of [STDs],” and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and other [STDs].”"

So clearly the lack of GOOD sex ed in Mississippi is part of the problem.

Nevada is number two for STDs in the US.

Nevada's sex ed is probably better than Mississippi's, though I'd suggest Vegas plays a big part in all of this.

Louisiana is third for STDs.

"Louisiana state law does not overtly require sex ed to be taught in school, but as of the 2014-2015 school year, students are required to take a half-credit of health education."

"Students are to “learn about sexual abstinence and sexual risk behaviors…"

California is number 4

The issue with CA is that many people are from outside of CA. Sex ed doesn't impact them if they don't go through sex ed in the first place.

San Francisco attracts lots of gay people from other states, people who'll move there in their early adulthood, having had sex ed (or not) in another state.

"As of 2019, 34% of San Francisco, CA residents were born outside of the country (300k people)."

Also San Francisco is known as the gay capital of the US and this probably attracts people who do sleep around a lot and don't take as many precautions.

New Mexico is number 5

"Abstinence must be covered and stressed as the only completely effective protection against unplanned pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, and HIV/AIDS when transmitted sexually."

So clearly there's a link between the teaching of abstinence only, and proper sex ed and the amount of STDs in a state. Education IS THE ANSWER. It's pretty clear.
But I guess it goes against people's religion, allowing them to push ignorance and problems for their own purposes.
Yeah? How many K - 3rd graders get STDs?

Of course, this is grooming.

What else would you call it?

Teaching kids not to be bigots and educating them. That's what I would call it.

Nobody can teach your kid to be gay any more than they can teach them to be straight.

Sexual orientation is programmed. Otherwise, you could tell me the day you decided to be straight.

Well, I got news for this fucking retard, there are THOUSANDS of violent leftists, they tore apart 65 population centers this past summer, looted and burnt stores, stopped traffic so mommies couldn't pick up their kids from school and daddies couldn't get home from work, even killed a few people.

Actually, most of the people killed in the demonstrations in 2020 were protestors, not bystanders... but never mind.

Again, for the leftism-impaired:

I want the government to stay out of my life. I want the government to stay out of your life. I want leftists to stay out of my life. I want everyone who is entrusted with children to stop getting them involved with sexual discussions and situations. Children belong to their parents, not to teachers and not to government.

Here's the thing... parents kind of suck at discussing sex with their kids.

Check this chart out. It shows the prevalence of teenage pregnancy. Note how high it was when kids had to wait for their parents to explain things (1957) and where it is today where sex education starts early.

1649758718859.png

Forum List

Back